Hammock Parties 11:00 AM 10-28-2019
Currently

1. Ravens 14-2
2. MOTHERFUCKING CHIEFS 12-4
3. Patriots 12-4
4. Texans 10-6
5. Bills 10-6
6. Titans 9-7

#Steelers playoff scenario is Steelers beat Ravens, Texans beat Titans. Both have to happen. Anything else, season is over.

— David Todd (@DavidMTodd) December 22, 2019

Remaining schedules

Chiefs tiebreakers - win with Ravens, lose with Texans, Colts

We are set up for a classic Reidian Run.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:17 PM 12-16-2019
I think a Chiefs and Ravens AFCCG is ideal.
[Reply]
HemiEd 12:22 PM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
That’s for two teams.

KC and Buffalo never played each other, and NE/BUF would split in a scenario where each team finishes 12-4. Buffalo would have 3 conference losses. KC and NE would both have 4.

I think Buffalo ends up the #2 seed if they all tie at 12-4.
Packers are NFC
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:24 PM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Chiefs will get the calls this year.

No one wants to see the Pats farting around with their brokedick offense.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 01:38 PM 12-16-2019
I have no doubt that the Chiefs would win that game. But I will find it much more satisfying to see the Shitbirds and their running back behind center get bounced in their first game, whether that be by KC, or whoever.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 01:38 PM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Let’s be real here.

We faced a red hot Baltimore team early in the year and curb stomped them. We were up 30-6 in the 4th. We are playing a lot better now. We didn’t have Tyreek. No Pennel. No Fisher. Clark couldn’t feel his hands. The defense hadn’t jelled.

**** Baltimore.

We already de-pantsed NE.

Pittsburgh has no chance.

Buffalo can’t keep up.

The Texans? I’d love to face them.

Titans? Pennel will be in the rotation this time.

The only teams that have a chance against us are in the NFC. Maybe the 49ers, Saints or Seahawks would have a shot, but I honestly feel we would beat any of them.

Nobody can match up against this Chiefs team when healthy.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
arrwheader 04:15 PM 12-16-2019
Nope. Dude this has been posted here since like 3 weeks ago it hasn't changed.

Pats lose we win out we get the 2 seed. Check the playoff calculators.

Sorry but Everytime I check into this thread people are asking the same question that's been answered over and over line after line. For fucks sake.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:09 PM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
What is the tiebreaker between the three teams? Does it not go to Conference record if all finish 12-4? That would have the Chiefs on the outside looking in if I’m not mistaken…
we are 100%, If Bills win, they and the Pats are at 50%

Three or More Clubs

Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games among the clubs).
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 10:37 PM 12-16-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
we are 100%, If Bills win, they and the Pats are at 50%

Three or More Clubs

Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games among the clubs).
If two of the 3 teams are in the division the tie break them first with divisional tie break rules then bring the third team back into the mix.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 11:19 PM 12-16-2019
Lots of Chiefs love here, except Whitlock, and this is pre-Suggs. Momentum matters going into playoffs

[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:01 AM 12-17-2019
Pretty comprehensive breakdown from the Athletic.

Originally Posted by :
What does the playoff picture look like going into the final two weeks of the regular season? Below you’ll find projected seedings and matchups, highlighting which teams gained and lost the most.

AFC

1. Ravens (12-2)

During their current 10-game winning streak, the Ravens have scored 40-plus on four different occasions. Lamar Jackson and his teammates are in great shape going into the final two. They go to Cleveland next week and then host the Steelers in Week 17. The Ravens need just one win to clinch the top seed because they own the head-to-head tiebreak over the Patriots. If Baltimore beats Cleveland next week, John Harbaugh will have to decide whether to rest his starters in Week 17.

2. Patriots (11-3)

Their game against the Bengals was competitive for the first half, but the Patriots eventually got five takeaways to roll to a 34-13 victory. To earn the top seed, the Patriots would have to win their final two (home vs. Buffalo, home vs. Miami), and the Ravens would have to lose their final two. The Patriots need to maintain their one-game lead over the Chiefs to get a first-round bye. If the two teams finish with the same record, Kansas City has the tiebreak on account of its head-to-head win.

3. Chiefs (10-4)

The snow seemed to have no effect on Patrick Mahomes as he threw for 340 yards in the Chiefs’ 23-3 victory over the Broncos. The Chiefs need help to earn a first-round bye, but they own the tiebreak over the Ravens and Patriots based on head-to-head victories. Kansas City would lose a tiebreak to the Texans because the Chiefs lost to Houston earlier this season. Andy Reid’s team has won four in a row and finishes the season at Chicago and home against the Chargers. If the season ended today, the Chiefs would host the Steelers in the wild-card round.

4. Texans (9-5)

Deshaun Watson found DeAndre Hopkins six times for 119 yards as the Texans got a big 24-21 victory over the Titans in Tennessee. The win gives Houston a one-game lead in the AFC South. The Texans travel to Tampa for a Saturday game in Week 16 and then host the Titans in Week 17. Even if the Texans and Titans split their head-to-head matchups, Houston will win the tiebreak on account of having a better division record. The Texans need to win one of their last two to clinch the AFC South and need help to move up from the No. 4 seed.

5. Bills (10-4)

Their defense produced five takeaways, and the offense put together a 70-yard touchdown drive in the fourth quarter to give the Bills a 17-10 win in Pittsburgh. Buffalo clinched a playoff berth and will most likely enter the postseason as the No. 5 seed. The Bills can win the AFC East by winning out (at New England, home vs. the Jets) and the Patriots losing out (home vs. Buffalo, home vs. Miami). If the season ended today, Buffalo would go to Houston in the wild-card round.

6. Steelers (8-6)

Their defense played well, but the Steelers managed just 229 yards of offense and couldn’t get a fourth-quarter score when they needed one, falling to the Bills 17-10. Even with the loss, the Steelers would still get into the playoffs (and travel to Kansas City) if the season ended today on account of having a better conference record than the Titans. Pittsburgh plays the Jets on the road next week and finishes the year in Baltimore against a Ravens team that might be resting its starters.

In the mix

The Titans’ loss to the Texans on Sunday was a big one. They need to win the last two (home vs. the Saints, at the Texans) and have the Texans lose their last two to win the AFC South. Tennessee can beat the Steelers out for the second wild card in two scenarios. One is to pick up a game on them in the final two weeks. The other is to jump them for the tiebreak. If both the Titans and Steelers go 1-1 in the final two and the Titans’ loss is to the Saints (not the Texans), then they would own the tiebreak over Pittsburgh and get in with both teams at 9-7.

The Colts (6-7), Browns (6-8) and Raiders (6-8) have not been mathematically eliminated but would need a lot of help to sneak in.

[Reply]
Otter 05:35 AM 12-17-2019
The games certainly have been exciting to watch when these two teams play.
[Reply]
O.city 11:35 AM 12-17-2019
Come on Buffalo. Do us a favor.

I would love to see Balt KC in Balt for the AFC Champ. That's the game we deserve.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:24 PM 12-17-2019
AFC playoff picture is pretty simple.

Chiefs win out is priority one. After that the next most important game is Bills @ Patriots which effects the Chiefs seeding. The next game that would effect the Chiefs the most is Titans @ Texans which decides who the 6th will be. Choices are Texans, Titans & Steelers. Steelers @ Ravens could decide the seedings too but probably not.

Preference 1:
Chiefs 2nd seed with bye week with home game in the divisional round.

Preference 2:
Chiefs 3rd seed vs Steelers at Arrowhead in the WC round with a trip to Fixborough the next week.

I’d prefer not to face either the Titans or Texans in the WC round with a trip to Fixborough the next week.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:27 PM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
Lots of Chiefs love here, except Whitlock, and this is pre-Suggs. Momentum matters going into playoffs

Shitlock must have missed the memo that we signed Spencer Ware. Ware just closed out the Donks on some nice runs- he is our closer now. Ware is Wade Davis.
[Reply]
Lilmrp117 01:31 PM 12-17-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Pretty comprehensive breakdown from the Athletic.
That week 17 game between ravens and steelers could have huge implications for who we we play. If the steelers win b/c the ravens are resting their starters, then they probably our opponent in the 1st round if NE hangs on to the 2 seed (assuming steelers beat jets this week). If the ravens beat the steelers though and the titans can beat houston week 17, then the titans would be a 1st round opponent.

I'm torn as to who i would rather us face if we have to play in the 1st round between the titans and steelers. the funny thing is titans may have the better QB in tannehill but steelers D is scary - i'd hate to see mahomes take some cheap shots from those assholes.

Pitt followed by going to NE followed by going to balt. followed by super bowl is a ridiculously difficult path to win a SB. We need that bills win over NE BAD!
[Reply]
Page 51 of 76
« First < 414748495051 5253545561 > Last »
Up