ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 23
« First < 121819202122 23 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL Walterfootball.com Mock Draft Thread****
The Franchise 10:55 AM 10-14-2016
www.walterfootball.com

I'll try and update this periodically throughout the season.

17. Charles Harris, DE/OLB, Missouri

The Chiefs currently aren't getting any pressure on the quarterback. That's obviously because Justin Houston is out, but Dee Ford, starting in his place, has done nothing. Tamba Hali doesn't have much longer remaining as a pro, so the Chiefs will need to find a suitable replacement for him.

49. Anthony Walker, ILB, Northwestern

The Chiefs could spend a second-day selection on an inside linebacker, given that Derrick Johnson is nearing retirement.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:01 AM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Who's Bob McGinn? Are you going to post Chucky Cheese's 7 round mock?
He's the guy who leaks the Wonderlic scores every year. I don't know how good he is at mocking but he puts out some really good draft content every year.
[Reply]
Frosty 09:04 AM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by staylor26:
One of the only non-QB picks that would give me wood. Second favorite player in the draft behind Foster.
Same here. If it isn't a QB, I'm hoping for Davis or one of the Huskies.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:04 AM 04-27-2017
Eric Galko's mock...

Originally Posted by :
12. TRADE — Kansas City Chiefs: Patrick Mahomes, QB, Texas Tech

This is the only trade I will outright predict. Former Chiefs assistant GM Chris Ballard was a supporter of Mahomes during his time in Kansas City, and GM John Dorsey and Andy Reid trust him. Their first, second and fourth this year and second next year should be enough for a Browns team that wants to move down.
http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/list...gba1a/slide/12
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:07 AM 04-27-2017
Prisco...

Originally Posted by :
27. Kansas City Chiefs

Deshaun Watson, QB, Clemson. At some point, they have to start looking for a quarterback to replace Alex Smith. This would make some sense.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/pr...franchise-qbs/
[Reply]
raybec 4 09:14 AM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Eric Galko's mock...

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/list...gba1a/slide/12
At what point would they know that Ballard supported Pat Mahomes in KC? That's some strong speculation there.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:26 AM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
He's the guy who leaks the Wonderlic scores every year. I don't know how good he is at mocking but he puts out some really good draft content every year.
He is repeatedly at the top of list of mock drafters who get things correct. He's also predicted that the Browns go Trubisky at #1 this year.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:30 AM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
He is repeatedly at the top of list of mock drafters who get things correct. He's also predicted that the Browns go Trubisky at #1 this year.
If the Browns do this right they could end up with Garrett, Mahomes and Foster by pick 33.

So of course they'll take fucking Mitch Trubisky at #1 overall...
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:34 AM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
If the Browns do this right they could end up with Garrett, Mahomes and Foster by pick 33.

So of course they'll take fucking Mitch Trubisky at #1 overall...
How anyone can be a fan of that team.....I will never understand. They have a perfect chance to turn this thing around right now with what they have. Instead....their stupid fucking owner is going to end up forcing them to draft Trubisky and Hue Jackson will end up getting fired within a year.
[Reply]
raybec 4 09:37 AM 04-27-2017
How anyone can be a fan of that team.....I will never understand. They have a perfect chance to turn this thing around right now with what they have. Instead....their stupid ****ing owner is going to end up forcing them to draft Trubisky and Hue Jackson will end up getting fired within a year.
I'm really interested to see what Sashi Brown brings to the table. I wouldn't sleep on him. I also doubt he would have taken the job if he didn't have assurances that Haslem would let him do his job.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:40 AM 04-27-2017
If I'm the Browns.....I do the following:

Garrett at #1.
BPA at #12.
Trade up to #32 and take a Davis Webb or a Deshone Kizer and let them sit for the entire year.
Start Osweiler next year.
[Reply]
Unsmooth-Moment 09:47 AM 04-27-2017
Kiper has us taking Evan Engram TE/WR... anyone know anything about him? Sounds like he would be a sneaky pick for us if he's there at 27 and QB/RB start to thin out at the top. Him and Kelce would be near impossible to cover in the middle of the field.
[Reply]
raybec 4 09:50 AM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Unsmooth-Moment:
Kiper has us taking Evan Engram TE/WR... anyone know anything about him? Sounds like he would be a sneaky pick for us if he's there at 27 and QB/RB start to thin out at the top. Him and Kelce would be near impossible to cover in the middle of the field.
I'd be happy with that honestly. He plays like a wideout.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:54 AM 04-27-2017
If I'm the Browns.....I do the following:

Garrett at #1.
BPA at #12.
Trade up to #32 and take a Davis Webb or a Deshone Kizer and let them sit for the entire year.
Start Osweiler next year.
Garrett at #1
Mahomes at #12
And as soon as Foster hits the 20s, I'm working the phones to move up in the first and grab him.

5 years with those 3 guys as anchor tennants would be remarkable momentum. It would be like when the Raiders got Khalil Mack and Derek Carr in the same draft, but if they also got Ryan Shazier and an additional year of team control on Carr.

I would be an insane haul for them.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:57 AM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Garrett at #1
Mahomes at #12
And as soon as Foster hits the 20s, I'm working the phones to move up in the first and grab him.

5 years with those 3 guys as anchor tennants would be remarkable momentum. It would be like when the Raiders got Khalil Mack and Derek Carr in the same draft, but if they also got Ryan Shazier and an additional year of team control on Carr.

I would be an insane haul for them.
That would make a lot of sense. So we all know the Browns won't do it.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:59 AM 04-27-2017
Originally Posted by Unsmooth-Moment:
Good player wasted talent with our QB
[Reply]
Page 22 of 23
« First < 121819202122 23 >
Up