ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 147 of 151
« First < 4797137143144145146147 148149150151 >
The Lounge>**The Official Houston Texans at World Champion Kansas City Chiefs Game Day Thread**
Jewish Rabbi 11:04 PM 09-09-2020
Back to back starts now bitches!!!

Beautiful tribute by Twisted Chief:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
If I had started the thread, this is hypothetically how it would've gone:

****The OFFICIAL Texans @ Chiefs Super-Bowl-Banner-Raising Game Thread****

We won the Super Bowl. God punished us with a pandemic.

We won the Super Bowl. God punished us with division that we’ve never seen before in this country.

We won the Super Bowl. WE. WON. THE. SUPER. BOWL.

We may have our differences on this board. We may come from different walks of life. We may have different opinions. We may value different things.

But guys, we are ALL Chiefs fans. And we’ve lived through ‘Because Chiefs…’ long enough for pandemics and civil unrest to seem like child’s play.

Our hands are calloused and our hearts are overflowing generously. But we’re together. And we’re all brothers in this crazy world that is ChiefsPlanet. And I will repeat what I said after the Super Bowl: I love all of you.

Let’s forget all the rest of the noise and enjoy this special championship defense. TOGETHER.

The dynasty begins here. Strap in and enjoy yourselves, gentlemen. The ride is going to be magnificent.

………………….

HOW…ABOUT…THOSE…CHIEFS???

………………….

P.S. – A special shout out to those immortalized, valued CP members who are no longer with us: Lonewolf Ed, Fire Me Boy!, Logical, Mr. Flopnuts, Saccopoo, BillSelfsTrophyCase, Psyko Tek, Madmax, mikey23545, BigMeatballDave, boogblaster, ChiefJustice, Crazyhorse, Buster’s Dad, and crossbow. You are gone but never forgotten amongst your family here. May the light of Mahomes shine bright on your spirit, gentlemen.

[Reply]
Chief Northman 11:01 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Holy ****ing overreaction. Itís his first ****ing game in a very unique offseason with no preseason and everybody with a clue knew that this dude is talented, but raw.
And yet Sneed and CEH shine, with Danna flashing late. Do these guys need the excuse you made for Gay? Nope. Week 1. I get it. But it was disappointing he didnít even get some of the garbage time reps other than a few odd snaps.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:03 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
And yet Sneed and CEH shine, with Danna flashing late. Do these guys need the excuse you made for Gay? Nope. Week 1. I get it. But it was disappointing he didnít even get some of the garbage time reps other than a few odd snaps.
CEH was a 1st round pick and a highly productive college player. Danna shined all through camp as did Wharton.

Some guys come in more ready to play than others.

Garbage time is exactly that - garbage time. A lot of time, both teams are in garbage time mode which means any experience gained is virtually useless for actually in-game situations.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:05 PM 09-10-2020
Wharton was really good vs the run
[Reply]
Chief Northman 11:08 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
CEH was a 1st round pick and a highly productive college player. Danna shined all through camp as did Wharton.

Some guys come in more ready to play than others.

Garbage time is exactly that - garbage time. A lot of time, both teams are in garbage time mode which means any experience gained is virtually useless for actually in-game situations.
I disagree, especially this season - Different training camp. No pre-season. Facing live fire is hugely beneficial for development.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:10 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
CEH was a 1st round pick and a highly productive college player. Danna shined all through camp as did Wharton.

Some guys come in more ready to play than others.

Garbage time is exactly that - garbage time. A lot of time, both teams are in garbage time mode which means any experience gained is virtually useless for actually in-game situations.
We couldnít even get him out there for some specialty plays? It shows how piss poor Neimann is On early downs when the team wonít even get him on the field.

Iím fine waiting a few games, but this kid isnít going to learn by sitting on the bench
[Reply]
staylor26 11:22 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
And yet Sneed and CEH shine, with Danna flashing late. Do these guys need the excuse you made for Gay? Nope. Week 1. I get it. But it was disappointing he didnít even get some of the garbage time reps other than a few odd snaps.
Sneed and Danna wouldnít have seen the field much if it werenít for injuries/suspensions. Different situations. Hell even CEH probably gets a lot less work if Damien didnít opt out.

Also, not all young players develop at the same rate. You realize that, right?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:23 PM 09-10-2020
Listening to that dumbass James Jones on NFLN.

He picked the Texans to win the game. He is a known Chiefs hater. Fuck him.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:04 AM 09-11-2020
The Chiefs have a legit running game threat now. Teams that fall behind have to watch us drag them 91 yards down the field for 16 plays and then score.

I remember when other teams used to do that to us. You want the damned ball back so bad, but you just can't get their offense off the field. Manning's team did that, Elway, Brady- but now we have that QB.

Teams will lose the fight to win as we poud them- just like we saw the Texgirls do.
[Reply]
eDave 12:21 AM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Yes, but I think the fact that I ate them AT the Denver Biscuit Company had something to do with the magic that selfless act of mine brought to our incredible playoff run. Changing any of the parameters is a huge gamble.
Were they good?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:23 AM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Teams that fall behind have to watch us drag them 91 yards down the field for 16 plays and then score.

[Reply]
JakeF 12:39 AM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Because he isn't ready. It's that simple. These coaches aren't morons.
Niemann isn't ready either. :-)
[Reply]
JakeF 12:43 AM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Sneed and Danna wouldnít have seen the field much if it werenít for injuries/suspensions. Different situations. Hell even CEH probably gets a lot less work if Damien didnít opt out.

Also, not all young players develop at the same rate. You realize that, right?
So Sneed wouldn't have played with injury?

Did you see how well Sneed played? It would have been a major waste not to have Sneed out there Game 1. He should be in the rotation back there all season.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:45 AM 09-11-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
So Sneed wouldn't have played with injury?

Did you see how well Sneed played? It would have been a major waste not to have Sneed out there Game 1. He should be in the rotation back there all season.
Sneed played great. He deserves to be on the field if he keeps this up the next few weeks.

But he was only starting week 1 because Breeland got suspended. Thatís my point.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:47 AM 09-11-2020
We still allowed Will Fuller to have over 100 yards receiving
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:48 AM 09-11-2020
Better watch it with Sneed or he'll be the next Marcus Cooper :-)
[Reply]
Page 147 of 151
« First < 4797137143144145146147 148149150151 >
Up