ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 213
« First < 364243444546 474849505696146 > Last »
The Lounge>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:28 PM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
I hate you, I was hoping he would keep falling
He was the last true difference maker I saw at DE4. That's why I made the trade-up to grab him.

Had I not traded into that spot in the trade with Billay I think you'd have been ahead of me this round so once again, that deal paid off nicely for me.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:46 PM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
So I was thinking about people getting pissed that their draft pick is in the middle of the work day and I feel bad for them cuz this is a weird setup. And some nights I’m not going to want to stay up till midnight to see if I’m going to have a pick
So what if for future drafts, cuz this is just to help league, what if you kept the hour and no one could pick next until that hour was up. And you could have a set 8-12 time frame scheduled so that you knew exactly when it was your hour to pick and you could plan accordingly. I’m mean we’re all in a rush cuz we have no life, but really this is supposed to take a month. If it took 3 days, what would we do with all the extra time?

Just a thought
It seems like I'm the only one with the issue so I don't think it warrants making a big change.

BUT, I'm not going to deal with you guys bitching about me cancelling my auto draft in the hopes that I'll actually be able to make my pick, only to be stymied by early-AF pick times during the work week. If the software was predictive or fluid enough to understand my thoughts I'd be more inclined to set up the auto feature.

It took Pat Peterson for me with my first pick. Not ideal but OK, I can deal with that. Then it immediately turned around and picked another CB. A trash corner... come on lol

I hate to cite Madden so much because it's a shit game but their CPU drafing actually does a decent job. It would have picked another premium position after going CB with the 1st pick... whatevs. Just something cdcox could take a look at.
[Reply]
cdcox 06:34 PM 03-01-2019
Just my two cents on the length of time between picks.

1. I spent a good hour and a half last night, sorting through players to get 20 on my draft board so I would be covered to make picks while I was at work. With 30 minute picks I would have needed many more players. I would honestly have a hard time keeping up.

2. What's the hurry? Drafting is an engaging part of the game. If we rush through it there will be longer gaps between game activity. I suggest adopting a mindset of savor the fun of carefully considering each pick.

Not to say improvements in notifying or timing couldn't be beneficial. I just am not in any kind of hurry to do all my picks in a few days.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:39 PM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Just my two cents on the length of time between picks.

1. I spent a good hour and a half last night, sorting through players to get 20 on my draft board so I would be covered to make picks while I was at work. With 30 minute picks I would have needed many more players. I would honestly have a hard time keeping up.

2. What's the hurry? Drafting is an engaging part of the game. If we rush through it there will be longer gaps between game activity. I suggest adopting a mindset of savor the fun of carefully considering each pick.

Not to say improvements in notifying or timing couldn't be beneficial. I just am not in any kind of hurry to do all my picks in a few days.
I agree 100% with this post. You only draft like this once. It can take time and be meaningful. Iíve not had to auto pick, even while working. I like this format.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:48 PM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Just my two cents on the length of time between picks.

1. I spent a good hour and a half last night, sorting through players to get 20 on my draft board so I would be covered to make picks while I was at work. With 30 minute picks I would have needed many more players. I would honestly have a hard time keeping up.

2. What's the hurry? Drafting is an engaging part of the game. If we rush through it there will be longer gaps between game activity. I suggest adopting a mindset of savor the fun of carefully considering each pick.

Not to say improvements in notifying or timing couldn't be beneficial. I just am not in any kind of hurry to do all my picks in a few days.
That's a really convincing argument. I actually think this is the most fun part of the game.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:50 PM 03-01-2019
I've got 7 players on my must-get list. I'm picking 21 spots from now. How many of those 7 will be on the board when I get to pick? I'm quivering with excitement.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 06:54 PM 03-01-2019
I'm Sugarland Headhunters if someone wants to trade down let me know
[Reply]
MagicHef 07:14 PM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I've got 7 players on my must-get list. I'm picking 21 spots from now. How many of those 7 will be on the board when I get to pick? I'm quivering with excitement.
If it's anything like my draft board has been, zero.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:39 PM 03-01-2019
I'm tryna move up a few spots
[Reply]
CoMoChief 08:18 PM 03-01-2019
2nd god damn time fuckass from Lawrence took my pick right before my selection.

Next time he's gonna get a knockin on his front door lol.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:23 PM 03-01-2019
2 stud corners an elite defensive tackle paired with Ngata nobody is gonna run up the middle on us. Enjoy our 10-6 games DJ
[Reply]
CoMoChief 08:45 PM 03-01-2019
The ones who got solid starters from initial auto fill are going to benefit the most. I didn't get one starter, or any role players worth a shit. Others are getting players like Talib, Dee Ford. How's that even remotely fair?

Fuckin bullshit. Yes I'm bitter as fuck about it. I didn't get jack shit.

Blaine Gabbert
Vinny Curry
Jordan Reed
Chance Warmack
84 yr old Brandon fucking Marshall.


Fuck that shit man.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:04 PM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
The ones who got solid starters from initial auto fill are going to benefit the most. I didn't get one starter, or any role players worth a shit. Others are getting players like Talib, Dee Ford. How's that even remotely fair?

****in bullshit. Yes I'm bitter as **** about it. I didn't get jack shit.

Blaine Gabbert
Vinny Curry
Jordan Reed
Chance Warmack
84 yr old Brandon ****ing Marshall.


**** that shit man.
Dude me too man, I don't even know how a guy like Dee Ford is not in the main draft
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:06 PM 03-01-2019
Who cares quit bitching
[Reply]
cdcox 09:24 PM 03-01-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Dude me too man, I don't even know how a guy like Dee Ford is not in the main draft
Ford was a 100% mistake on my part. I think I came up with a decent formula for sorting out the stars, but a few gems like Bosa (injured most of the year) slipped through. I don't think I got anything other than a role player in my draft.
[Reply]
Page 46 of 213
« First < 364243444546 474849505696146 > Last »
Up