ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 213
« First < 41011121314 151617182464114 > Last »
The Lounge>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
cdcox 11:20 PM 02-25-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I'm not seeing them
They are at the bottom of the list of players on the left. It's scrollable. Refresh your page if you don't see them.
[Reply]
cdcox 11:30 PM 02-25-2019
I will check things again in the morning. Then I need to go to the real job and won't check in until evening.
[Reply]
007 11:44 PM 02-25-2019
Its tempting but man, I just don't know if I'll have the kind of time to devote to this.
[Reply]
lewdog 05:53 AM 02-26-2019
Is there a way to set an alert so I can get notified somehow when it's my turn to draft, instead of always have to check the site?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:33 AM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
What can you get to before it crashes? Can you get onto the game site? Into the forum? And what system are you using?
I can access everything except the 'draft' tab on the upper part of the screen. When I click 'draft' and the drop down includes 'rookie draft', 'initial draft' and some other tab I can't remember. If I click on 'initial draft', it never loads and other tabs I have open on Safari also crash. So I have to close everything then open it again.

I'm on an iPad, OS 10.3.3, using Safari browser.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:53 AM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I can access everything except the 'draft' tab on the upper part of the screen. When I click 'draft' and the drop down includes 'rookie draft', 'initial draft' and some other tab I can't remember. If I click on 'initial draft', it never loads and other tabs I have open on Safari also crash. So I have to close everything then open it again.

I'm on an iPad, OS 10.3.3, using Safari browser.
Cool, thanks. I'm thinking it may be a system issue. Crossing my fingers that cdcox can figure out how to address it.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:56 AM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Is there a way to set an alert so I can get notified somehow when it's my turn to draft, instead of always have to check the site?
Under "Communications", there's an auto-notify pulldown that will let you get e-mails.

That said, I'm not sure it's working right now. The software updates over the past two years have introduced a number of glitches, and we can only find them when people stumble across them. So cdcox will look into it and let us know.
[Reply]
cdcox 07:26 AM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I can access everything except the 'draft' tab on the upper part of the screen. When I click 'draft' and the drop down includes 'rookie draft', 'initial draft' and some other tab I can't remember. If I click on 'initial draft', it never loads and other tabs I have open on Safari also crash. So I have to close everything then open it again.

I'm on an iPad, OS 10.3.3, using Safari browser.
Safari isn't running well for me either. Any chance you can use Chrome? It is still slow, but at least it works. I found a potential solution to the slow draft page but probably won't get a chance to try it until Saturday.
[Reply]
cdcox 07:33 AM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Is there a way to set an alert so I can get notified somehow when it's my turn to draft, instead of always have to check the site?
Did you get an email about the league being full and to prepare your draft board? If so, you will probably get an email telling you that you are on the clock and have 1 hour to make your pick.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:35 AM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Under "Communications", there's an auto-notify pulldown that will let you get e-mails.

That said, I'm not sure it's working right now. The software updates over the past two years have introduced a number of glitches, and we can only find them when people stumble across them. So cdcox will look into it and let us know.
Make an option for a text message and let me know.

:-)

Seriously though, I see where this is going. It's going to be fun, provided I can find the time for all of it. I'll give it my best. Thanks to both of you for doing this.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:36 AM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Safari isn't running well for me either. Any chance you can use Chrome? It is still slow, but at least it works. I found a potential solution to the slow draft page but probably won't get a chance to try it until Saturday.
I am using Chrome and at times it's very slow and won't load the full page. At other times it's fine. It's pretty glitchy.
[Reply]
wheeler08 07:41 AM 02-26-2019
I can’t get the instant notification to work from iPhone. It just takes me to a plain page when I click on it. So I never got email about draft. I will try later on computer.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:45 AM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Make an option for a text message and let me know.

:-)

Seriously though, I see where this is going. It's going to be fun, provided I can find the time for all of it. I'll give it my best. Thanks to both of you for doing this.
We really wanted to do text notifications and it seemed like a no-brainer, but those involve a cost, and the number of communications in this game can be large. It's bizarre - we likely would've needed to double or triple the price of the game to do text notifications.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:46 AM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
We really wanted to do text notifications and it seemed like a no-brainer, but those involve a cost, and the number of communications in this game can be large. It's bizarre - we likely would've needed to double or triple the price of the game to do text notifications.
Well shoot. No problem.

Last question. What will draft likely start? Do I need to bring my depth chart to work with me today? I have meetings all fucking day so not sure what good it would do me though.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:48 AM 02-26-2019
How many do we have so far?
[Reply]
Page 14 of 213
« First < 41011121314 151617182464114 > Last »
Up