ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 2528
« First < 101617181920 2122232430701205201020 > Last »
The Lounge>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
O.city 10:05 PM 10-27-2014
To be fair, Von has gotten to play the Chiefs 2 times per year, and they've been terrible.
[Reply]
MagicHef 12:43 PM 10-28-2014
Originally Posted by O.city:
To be fair, Von has gotten to play the Chiefs 2 times per year, and they've been terrible.
This is true.

Let's look at games against the Chargers.

In 6 games against the Chargers, Houston has 1 sack.

In 7 games against the Chargers, Von has 8 sacks.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:47 PM 10-28-2014
Von isn't shit when he's off the PEDs, like he was last year.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 03:55 PM 10-28-2014
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Von isn't shit when he's off the PEDs, like he was last year.
this post proves you are off your meds. You should not be off your meds.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:01 AM 10-30-2014

#Broncos LB @Millerlite40 named AFC Defensive Player of the Month: http://t.co/ryxqUGPlMe pic.twitter.com/lNigPcC8Jz

— Joe Nguyen (@JoeNguyen) October 30, 2014





Maybe next month Justin Who?ston :-)
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:08 AM 10-30-2014
Originally Posted by :
In the last 17 yrs, only twice has an NFL player had 7+sacks and 3+run tackles for a loss in a month: @Millerlite40 in Oct. '14 & Nov. '12.
https://twitter.com/psmyth12/status/527822266868854786
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 09:14 AM 10-30-2014
Why is Magicfag and Herpe permitted to troll, but Royals fans are banned from the Royals threads?
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 09:17 AM 10-30-2014
Originally Posted by The Herpe:





Maybe next month Justin Who?ston :-)
Miserable trolling POS. Kill yourself.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 11:00 AM 10-30-2014
Lol oh Herpey Derp
[Reply]
Pasta Giant Meatball 12:40 PM 10-30-2014
Can't wait for Bradycheck to cause Manning to whine like a baby yet again.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:35 PM 11-02-2014
Justin Houston added another 2 sacks to his league-leading total, bringing him to 12 on the season. That's 3 more than the next guy, the inferior Von Miller, who was kept sack-less today against the Patriots. Houston had 2 sacks against the Pats earlier in the year.

Be sure to run that in your common opponents measures next time, Hef.

Originally Posted by The Herpe:
Nobody doubles Houston like they do Von. Von absolutely decimated Fluker and after that sack the Chargers doubled him every single play. If SD had left Von alone on Fluker the entire night Von would've had 3 or 4 sacks.

Funny. Both of Houston's sacks today came while fighting through double teams.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:36 PM 11-02-2014
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Justin Houston added another 2 sacks to his league-leading total, bringing him to 12 on the season. That's 3 more than the next guy, the inferior Von Miller, who was kept sack-less today against the Patriots. Houston had 2 sacks against the Pats earlier in the year.

Be sure to run that in your common opponents measures next time, Hef.




Funny. Both of Houston's sacks today came while fighting through double teams.
BURNED


[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 10:39 PM 11-02-2014
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Justin Houston added another 2 sacks to his league-leading total, bringing him to 12 on the season. That's 3 more than the next guy, the inferior Von Miller, who was kept sack-less today against the Patriots. Houston had 2 sacks against the Pats earlier in the year.

Be sure to run that in your common opponents measures next time, Hef.




Funny. Both of Houston's sacks today came while fighting through double teams.
One sack I think he was triple teamed.
[Reply]
Pasta Giant Meatball 06:49 AM 11-03-2014
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Can't wait for Bradycheck to cause Manning to whine like a baby yet again.
Mission accomplished. Jesus fuck that soft ass team can't handle cold weather.
[Reply]
Pasta Giant Meatball 06:50 AM 11-03-2014
How many sacks for Von ware wolf :-)
[Reply]
Page 20 of 2528
« First < 101617181920 2122232430701205201020 > Last »
Up