ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Nzoner's Game Room>Patrick Chung loves cocaine
Hammock Parties 09:58 AM 08-22-2019
CHUNG!

#Breaking: New England Patriot Patrick Chung has been indicted by a Belknap County grand jury for possession of cocaine. Arraignment is scheduled for next week. #wmur pic.twitter.com/ekfVhob7dW

— David Sakowich (@dsakowich_WMUR) August 22, 2019

[Reply]
Oxford 01:00 PM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Wouldn’t this just be something you load in your vehicle and never mention it?
... Hey boss, got a load of bad produce so I'm taking it to the dumpster
[Reply]
Flying High D 02:58 PM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by Oxford:
... Hey boss, got a load of bad produce so I'm taking it to the dumpster
That’s what happened to other $6 million. Drug lords be wondering what happened to the rest. Be some dumpster diving now.
[Reply]
ROYC75 03:34 PM 08-23-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
How? The cops can't prove its his and not the robbers.
Don't have to, he is in possession of it at this point once it's in his home.

Originally Posted by -King-:
Sloppy robbers. Fell out of their pockets. I'm not a lawyer so I'm just speaking out of my ass but I think a lawyer would easily get this thrown out.
Nope, not a chance!

Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Alarm went off for B&E

"Burgalar left a bunch of cocaine when he ran off when the cops showed up" - chungs lawyer
His home, his friend could have left it, bottom line is in possession of it now.

Originally Posted by JD10367:
I don't think you guys understand what a grand jury is. Most people have the misconception that a grand jury means something must be big and important. A grand jury is simply a sort of reversal of a regular jury. On a regular jury, a charge is brought and it's the jury's job to determine guilt or innocence; on a grand jury, information is brought and it's the grand jury's job to determine if there's enough to charge a person and have a trial. I spent a year and a half on a grand jury trying various cases and it's literally that simple, and it wasn't all important stuff (although one case was).

Again, a grand jury isn't even being charged with a crime; it's trying to determine if there's even enough evidence to charge someone. So a grand jury bringing down an indictment simply means, "Okay, now we're going to bring a charge." Then there needs to be a regular jury. A grand jury doesn't mean someone is automatically guilty, although that's the public's assumption; it just means the DA's office REALLY wants to make sure they have a good case before they cause a public spectacle.
This is facts, they already have reason to indict him based on the current evidence.

Better call Ben.

[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:09 AM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
Don't have to, he is in possession of it at this point once it's in his home.

Nope, not a chance!

His home, his friend could have left it, bottom line is in possession of it now.

This is facts, they already have reason to indict him based on the current evidence.

Better call Ben.
Aaaaaaand nothing to see here, folks :

https://weei.radio.com/blogs/ryan-ha...ally-dismissed
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:13 AM 01-15-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Aaaaaaand nothing to see here, folks :

https://weei.radio.com/blogs/ryan-ha...ally-dismissed
So no suspension then...
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678