ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 93
« First < 91516171819 202122232969 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brooke Pryor Sucks Ass Thread
Dante84 06:38 PM 03-15-2019
She revels in breaking bad news, and never breaks any other type of news. She’s the worst Chiefs reporter since Adam Teicher.

I miss Terez.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:59 AM 05-10-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Please God let it tank and all worthless individuals lose jobs and move to new cities, amen.

Except Albuquerque. We don't want those Kansas City pillowbitergots here.
Think this out my man... We don't have scorpions 'n rattle snakes, y'all do, and as I just found out from my peep down there, y'all have to spray for them. If'n she moves there, we replace the spray with water, the snakes and scorpions might keep her running (so she looses a few pounds) and away from the keyboard (good for black men [since she's clearly racist], and all men in general, and humankind).
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:01 AM 05-10-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Perhaps this might explain why the Star has gone to these disgusting measures. They need to drum-up business, and I guess virtue signalling, beating down a black man, and tabloid journalism are options that are well within their rules to achieve that goal.

https://jimmycsays.com/2018/02/13/mo...sas-city-star/
Good research...and likely explains why the Star brass green-lighted a smear campaign against Hill. They are going bankrupt and resorting to smut peddling/cheap shot journalism...lost $34.2 million last year. The company that owns the Star is close to a billion in debt...

"What concerns me — and what should be of great concern to all Kansas City Star employees, especially upper management — is that statistics indicate digital subscriptions were down slightly more than 50 percent between December 2016 and December 2017.

For the quarter ending December 2016, the Alliance for Audited Media, a trade organization, showed The Star with 12,908 stand-alone, digital subscriptions. For the quarter ending December 2017, the figure stood at 6,471."

The Star only has around 7,000 paid digital subscribers....and have lost nearly half in a year's time...that's terrible.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:12 AM 05-10-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Good research...and likely explains why the Star brass green-lighted a smear campaign against Hill. They are going bankrupt and resorting to smut peddling/cheap shot journalism...lost $34.2 million last year. The company that owns the Star is close to a billion in debt...

"What concerns me — and what should be of great concern to all Kansas City Star employees, especially upper management — is that statistics indicate digital subscriptions were down slightly more than 50 percent between December 2016 and December 2017.

For the quarter ending December 2016, the Alliance for Audited Media, a trade organization, showed The Star with 12,908 stand-alone, digital subscriptions. For the quarter ending December 2017, the figure stood at 6,471."

The Star only has around 7,000 paid digital subscribers....and have lost nearly half in a year's time...that's terrible.
I see that as good news. That liberal rag has no place in real America, and its employees are among the worst and most unethical as you'll find.

I hope they go under, their building torn down, and the K put in its place.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:16 AM 05-10-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

[Reply]
BlackOp 08:16 AM 05-10-2019
I see that as good news. That liberal rag has no place in real America, and its employees are among the worst and most unethical as you'll find.

I hope they go under, their building torn down, and the K put in its place.
Hill is so talented...that his private life is an "income generator". The Star is exploiting it for profit, the DA is exploiting it for career advancement...and making a media spectacle...Florio is using it.

They should be paying him royalties..

Makes you wonder who's idea it was to make the DA report such highly visible event...and if the Star helped orchestrate it.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:18 AM 05-10-2019
Perhaps this might explain why the Star has gone to these disgusting measures. They need to drum-up business, and I guess virtue signalling, beating down a black man, and tabloid journalism are options that are well within their rules to achieve that goal.

The comments there are pretty interesting.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:20 AM 05-10-2019
She seems like the type whod put a finger in your booty during oral. Fat chicks are freaks.
[Reply]
FringeNC 08:21 AM 05-10-2019

How many subscribers have they alienated by turning the sports section into an gynocentric blog? I don't buy the click bait argument. Journalists want to spread the SJW gospel and aren't smart enough to realize they are alienating their customers.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:23 AM 05-10-2019
It would seem to me that the ‘smear campaign’ of Hill could ultimately wind up being the knife in the heart of the Star.

They’ve only upset a huge chunk of people that actually still read their shit from time to time.
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:24 AM 05-10-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
It would seem to me that the ‘smear campaign’ of Hill could ultimately wind up being the knife in the heart of the Star.

They’ve only upset a huge chunk of people that actually still read their shit from time to time.
I would bet that at least 50% of those subscription numbers are due to covering the Chiefs/Royals.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 08:34 AM 05-10-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
The comments there are pretty interesting.
A few comments down the author belittles a commentator for, what I'd consider, a legitimate concern..
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 08:35 AM 05-10-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

I don't even live in KC, but I'm certainly hoping this is the case. Fuck them
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:07 AM 05-10-2019

Brooke Pryor had an alert on her phone for every time her name got typed out hahahaha and then followed that by saying she has pretty thick skin

— #MVPatJesus (@MahomesSZN15) May 10, 2019

[Reply]
BlackOp 09:10 AM 05-10-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

She has a pretty thick everything...
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:15 AM 05-10-2019
Shes the new Rhonda Moss
[Reply]
Page 19 of 93
« First < 91516171819 202122232969 > Last »
Up