ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 81 of 85
« First < 31717778798081 82838485 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Bob Kraft Busted for Soliciting Prostitution
Amnorix 10:52 AM 02-22-2019
:-) You'd think a billionaire could get laid without taking this kind of risk.

Doug Kyed

Verified account

@DougKyed
Jupiter Police chief Daniel Kerr just announced Patriots owner Robert Kraft is being charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-p...operation-live
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 07:59 PM 09-07-2019
As classy an organization as it gets!
[Reply]
Dante84 08:01 PM 09-07-2019
Good bump
[Reply]
gblowfish 09:39 PM 09-07-2019
Everybody sing the Bob Kraft Song (to The tune of Rubber Duckie by Bert & Ernie)

Rub and Tuggy, you’re the one
That makes game time lots of fun
Rub and Tuggy I’m awfully fond of you…
Bo Bo Bo de oh..

Rub and Tuggy, boy oh boy
This Chinese whore sure smells like soy
Rub and Tuggy I’m awfully fond of you!

On the weekend I give some dough to a lady
I pay to tweak my nipples, she has a dimple
Like Brady!
Talk about shady!

That makes Game Time lots of fun
Rub and Tuggy I’m awfully fond of you…

Every time I go down to get me a rubble,
I have a little cutie put on a hoodie
and hump me.
Gillette’s gonna dump me.

That makes Game Time lots of fun
Rub and Tuggy I’m awfully fond of
Rub and Tuggy I’m awfully fond of
Rub and Tuggy I’m awfully fond…..

Of you!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:04 PM 09-07-2019
Give the Pats a little credit, they'll stop at nothing to improve their team. They'll lie, cheat, and steal, whatever it takes.

In before, "That's bullshit, this was all unplanned and the Pats just happened to be at the right place at the right time...."
[Reply]
jerryaldini 12:05 AM 09-08-2019
Epstein also told Gasparino that case “wasn’t that much different than what happened to Bob Kraft,” who was busted in February on pending charges of paying for sex acts in a South Florida massage parlor.

“Only he went somewhere, and they came to me,” Epstein said.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 02:39 AM 09-08-2019
Some horny old man has....0....to do with anything.

But, you do have wonder why he didn't have women brought to him, a guy with his $$$$$$$$$ shouldn't have to go out to get anything.

Funny reading Chiefs fans (which I have been for years) talking like they do about the Pats, no need to play that. Our time will come and soon.
[Reply]
Chargem 03:41 AM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:

But, you do have wonder why he didn't have women brought to him, a guy with his $$$$$$$$$ shouldn't have to go out to get anything.

Funny reading Chiefs fans (which I have been for years) talking like they do about the Pats, no need to play that. Our time will come and soon.
Maybe he didn't want prostitutes in his house, or it's easier to hide it from his wife/family if he goes to them?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:08 AM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:

Zero to do with anything? The owner doesn't represent the league more than players? His crime should be acknowledged and punished like anyone else would get but because he's Kraft and Roger riggs the refs to get him wins nothing happened.
[Reply]
Sorry 12:33 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
All politics are local. Same as it ever was ...

If you have connections among the political elite and can afford an A-list law firm, I am convinced you can get away with pretty much anything under the sun.

The rumor is that money can't buy you happiness, but the Beatles could not have been more wrong about that ... idiot idealists that they were.

FAX
Money buys freedom not happiness
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:52 PM 09-08-2019
Kraft is a motherfucking whore. Just like the rest of his family.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:56 PM 09-08-2019
No wonder Myra left him. She didn't want to give the creepy motherfucker any more handies...
[Reply]
fulltilt 09-08-2019, 02:54 PM
This message has been deleted by fulltilt.
BlackOp 01:31 AM 09-28-2019
So Kraft's moral "impropriety" came back to bite him...

He made the call to cut AB against Brady/Belichicks wishes. He couldn't take the PR hit of having an accused rapist on his team after getting busted in a sex trafficking sting....that and winning the Jewish Noble Prize.

AB would definitely still be on this team...sitting on the exempt list if little "Bobby" hadn't been caught...

Karma's a bitch...

AB was a desperation move...they know the officials cant risk being as overt as last season. Mahomes has taken over the league. If they try to pull the same horseshit as last year...people will quit watching for good.

It'll be fascinating to watch...what lengths Goodell will go to get Kraft another title.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:07 PM 09-24-2020
https://www.nfl.com/news/prosecutors...icitation-case

Robert Kraft got off.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:09 PM 09-24-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:

Robert Kraft got off.

[Reply]
2bikemike 01:24 PM 09-24-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:

Robert Kraft got off.
Well Yeah, Thats why he got busted! Why else would you go to an asian massage parlor?

Oh wait you mean the charges were dropped. My bad!
[Reply]
Page 81 of 85
« First < 31717778798081 82838485 >
Up