ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 26
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Repository: Crimes Caused by Illegal Aliens
Otter 11:02 AM 02-17-2018
This is going to be a thread that tracks the numerous crimes commuted by illegal aliens. Feel free to add any that I miss.

The links to the full article will be embedded in the headline.
[Reply]
Otter 07:39 PM 05-09-2019
Immigration officials tell Congress they are 'overwhelmed' as apprehensions spike at U.S.-Mexico border
[Reply]
banecat 07:39 PM 05-09-2019
Originally Posted by Otter:
Much like your grammar?

They're ILLEGAL INVADERS but you can try and paint it with whatever you want to try to divert from the truth. Don't forget the 'racist' card!
And you know that you're racist. I don't have to point that out to you. That's the problem with your leader, and all of the rest of you that follow him. You don't own up to anything. If you want to be racist, be racist
[Reply]
Otter 08:06 PM 05-09-2019
Originally Posted by banecat:
And you know that you're racist. I don't have to point that out to you. That's the problem with your leader, and all of the rest of you that follow him. You don't own up to anything. If you want to be racist, be racist
:-)

You didn't disappoint!

I'm racist because I want everyone to be held to the same standards and don't think certain groups of people should get special treatment. Good job!

Hypocrites.
[Reply]
True North 08:20 PM 05-09-2019
If your numbers were accurate. We'd all have been a victim of a violent crime by an illegal immigrant. I'm the only one here that had my arm hacked off by a machete wielding illegal immigrant from France. That I know of. From your stats it has to be more common
First of all they aren't my stats. I don't know how accurate they are. Second, I'd hazard a guess a good number of these crimes are taking place while people are vulnerable border jumping.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
[Reply]
banecat 08:55 PM 05-09-2019
Originally Posted by Otter:

You didn't disappoint!

I'm racist because I want everyone to be held to the same standards and don't think certain groups of people should get special treatment. Good job!

Hypocrites.
I have to doubt that you could stop caring if you tried or wanted to. I doubt that you're a really a racist. At the end of the day I don't give a shit about any of this. I just find it funny that there are liberals and conservatives that haven't figured out not to
[Reply]
mlyonsd 09:00 PM 05-09-2019
I have to doubt that you could stop caring if you tried or wanted to. I doubt that you're a really a racist. At the end of the day I don't give a shit about any of this. I just find it funny that there are liberals and conservatives that haven't figured out not to
Some of us care about our family and other American citizens. We want legal immigration. We accept legal immigrants. It's as simple as that.
[Reply]
banecat 09:11 PM 05-09-2019
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Some of us care about our family and other American citizens. We want legal immigration. We accept legal immigrants. It's as simple as that.
Whatever makes you think that you matter and have purpose before you die. And want doesn't always get. I'm just saying lighten up
[Reply]
mlyonsd 09:15 PM 05-09-2019
Whatever makes you think that you matter and have purpose before you die. And want doesn't always get. I'm just saying lighten up
I can avoid cancer by not smoking. As a country we can avoid crimes against our citizens by attempting to enforce legal immigration and not allowing open border crossings. It's as simple as that.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:23 PM 05-09-2019
It's still at a lower rate than the average person here does. Immigration needs to be fixed. I hope that we can all agree to that
You know your reasoning is idiotic when you say "hey I know it isn't good, but at least it's not worse than the average person"
[Reply]
banecat 09:24 PM 05-09-2019
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
I can avoid cancer by not smoking. As a country we can avoid crimes against our citizens by attempting to enforce legal immigration and not allowing open border crossings. It's as simple as that.
Sorry, I always forget that the far right can only see in a rigid black and white view. You probably think that you can earn and are deserving of things too. I'll just have to pity you
[Reply]
banecat 09:25 PM 05-09-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
You know your reasoning is idiotic when you say "hey I know it isn't good, but at least it's not worse than the average person"
You must have missed it where I said that I don't actually care, but find it funny when people do
[Reply]
stevieray 09:44 PM 05-09-2019
Sorry, I always forget that the far right can only see in a rigid black and white view. You probably think that you can earn and are deserving of things too. I'll just have to pity you
[Reply]
banecat 09:53 PM 05-09-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
So things aren't only black or white, right or wrong in your perspective?
[Reply]
stevieray 10:12 PM 05-09-2019
So things aren't only black or white, right or wrong in your perspective?
funny how you avoided the rest of your post.
[Reply]
banecat 10:22 PM 05-09-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
funny how you avoided the rest of your post.
Oops. And you also think that you are deserving and can ear things?
[Reply]
Page 12 of 26
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up