ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 160
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Giant Meatball 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!


11. Pestilence
Spoiler!


10. htismaqe
Spoiler!


9. Rausch
Spoiler!


8. Bowser
Spoiler!


7. Simply Red
Spoiler!


6. milkman
Spoiler!


5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!


4. SNR
Spoiler!


3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!


2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
SAUTO 08:32 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
can't speak for anyone else

but I have a lot of friends and none of them come within 100000% of how big of a fan I am of the Chiefs

I haven't missed a second of a game for as long as I remember being alive.

It's almost unhealthy.

There is a big difference between a "fan" and a FAN.
I'm with you, I don't even drink during games other than the Indy game when they scored their first points after 38-10. I saw the future and started pounding them..
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Hootie 08:34 PM 08-04-2014
haha

after the playoff loss I realized how unhealthy the level of my obsession for this team was

I'm really trying to take it easier this year. It became so unhealthy I didn't even enjoy watching the games...I was nervous/angry/on the verge of a breakdown each and every snap.

I was making it my entire life. I don't even understand how it got so bad.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 08:37 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
haha

after the playoff loss I realized how unhealthy the level of my obsession for this team was

I'm really trying to take it easier this year. It became so unhealthy I didn't even enjoy watching the games...I was nervous/angry/on the verge of a breakdown each and every snap.

I was making it my entire life. I don't even understand how it got so bad.
I am a miserable fucking prick every time the Cardinals are in the postseason. The games are so damned stressful with so much lag time in between the action it's like being put on the rack.

When they got blown out against the Giants in Game 7 of the 2012 NLCS, I just slept through the game. I was at the point where I just couldn't care anymore. I just wanted it to be over.
[Reply]
TimBone 08:38 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
I'm with you, I don't even drink during games other than the Indy game when they scored their first points after 38-10. I saw the future and started pounding them..
Posted via Mobile Device
That's what made that loss so much fucking worse. It was inevitable. We all knew it, we couldn't do anything to stop it, and we couldn't look away.
Fuck.
[Reply]
Hootie 08:39 PM 08-04-2014
my roommate in Dallas was an absolute diehard Cardinals fan and I just couldn't watch the games with him...everything was LaRussa's fault...he was just a miserable prick. After David Freese went hero-mode against Texas..twice...and then the Cards won game 7 I refused to watch the game with him...he got wasted...picked a fight with all the Rangers fan in our complex (we lived in Dallas)...and then proceeded to go to the bar, pick a fight with everyone there, and then get banned from the bar for the rest of his life.

I think he's 35% of the reason I fucking hate Cardinals fans lmao
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:39 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson:
That's what made that loss so much fucking worse. It was inevitable. We all knew it, we couldn't do anything to stop it, and we couldn't look away.
Fuck.
My buddy was sitting here next to me and kept telling me over and over it was all going to be ok.




And that was at the start of the 4th qtr.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
milkman 08:40 PM 08-04-2014
I no longer live or die with each game.

It's entertainment that I enjoy.
[Reply]
TimBone 08:41 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
My buddy was sitting here next to me and kept telling me over and over it was all going to be ok.




And that was at the start of the 4th qtr.
Posted via Mobile Device
I've just recently been able to talk about that game with others outside of this forum. When I was telling the guys at work about how early I realized it was over, they were amazed. Fucking sucks.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 08:42 PM 08-04-2014
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
my roommate in Dallas was an absolute diehard Cardinals fan and I just couldn't watch the games with him...everything was LaRussa's fault...he was just a miserable prick. After David Freese went hero-mode against Texas..twice...and then the Cards won game 7 I refused to watch the game with him...he got wasted...picked a fight with all the Rangers fan in our complex (we lived in Dallas)...and then proceeded to go to the bar, pick a fight with everyone there, and then get banned from the bar for the rest of his life.

I think he's 35% of the reason I fucking hate Cardinals fans lmao
I do not troll other teams during games. Ever. I am way too much of a pessimist to ever do it. I feel like as soon as I say something positive or hopeful an asteroid will wipe the fucking stadium out.
[Reply]
Pasta Giant Meatball 09:26 PM 08-04-2014
Hamas the Cards have won so much I don't even sweat their playoff games man. That last Chiefs game however killed my soul heh
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:03 AM 08-05-2014
47. vailpass



AKA one of the Donk fans who posts here all the time.

No, not the cool one. That's listopencil.

No, not the tolerable one. That's MileHighMania.

No, not the inbred douchebag who masturbates at least four times a day to shows on the Disney Channel. That's Knowmo.

Yeah, the slightly alcoholic one. That's vailpass.

Once a vicious Donk troll, vailpass is now full of peace and love, brother. He cares about you and how you're doing. He'll laugh at your jokes and laugh at himself. He loves this forum, and while he will never root against his Donks, he feels sorry for the misery we Chiefs fans have had to endure after all these years. And because of that, he's willing to be easy-going and cool. "Hey, you guys like beer? I certainly do."

"Hey, anybody see How I Met Your Mother last night? Hilarious!"

"Hey, anybody else own a pool? See, I live in Arizona, so it's something my family can use to better stay cool and enjoy the outdoors. I just got a problem with the guy who came out to fix the filter the other day. He didn't speak any English, and from his condition, I could kind of tell that he's been through some rough conditions recently, like living in the middle of the desert while trying to illegally cross the border. And he came to my house in a van driven by these coloreds, and I could clearly tell that one of them was that black dude who walked deliberately slow at a cross walk a couple days ago when I was stopped at a stop sign. I saw him get out of the van to help Speedy Gonzalez with the pool, but the doofus had his own problems just keeping his goddamn pants on without showing the world his big black asscrack. I told him to wear a belt, because my kids were around and could probably see that dark side of the moon, but it's like he couldn't hear me. You'd think he'd be able to loud and clear with ears that enormous, so maybe he was just ignoring me. What's up with people of his kind, anyway? Do any of you ever have that happen to you?"
[Reply]
TimBone 12:14 AM 08-05-2014
Originally Posted by SNR:
47. vailpass



AKA one of the Donk fans who posts here all the time.

No, not the cool one. That's listopencil.

No, not the tolerable one. That's MileHighMania.

No, not the inbred douchebag who masturbates at least four times a day to shows on the Disney Channel. That's Knowmo.

Yeah, the slightly alcoholic one. That's vailpass.

Once a vicious Donk troll, vailpass is now full of peace and love, brother. He cares about you and how you're doing. He'll laugh at your jokes and laugh at himself. He loves this forum, and while he will never root against his Donks, he feels sorry for the misery we Chiefs fans have had to endure after all these years. And because of that, he's willing to be easy-going and cool. "Hey, you guys like beer? I certainly do."

"Hey, anybody see How I Met Your Mother last night? Hilarious!"

"Hey, anybody else own a pool? See, I live in Arizona, so it's something my family can use to better stay cool and enjoy the outdoors. I just got a problem with the guy who came out to fix the filter the other day. He didn't speak any English, and from his condition, I could kind of tell that he's been through some rough conditions recently, like living in the middle of the desert while trying to illegally cross the border. And he came to my house in a van driven by these coloreds, and I could clearly tell that one of them was that black dude who walked deliberately slow at a cross walk a couple days ago when I was stopped at a stop sign. I saw him get out of the van to help Speedy Gonzalez with the pool, but the doofus had his own problems just keeping his goddamn pants on without showing the world his big black asscrack. I told him to wear a belt, because my kids were around and could probably see that dark side of the moon, but it's like he couldn't hear me. You'd think he'd be able to loud and clear with ears that enormous, so maybe he was just ignoring me. What's up with people of his kind, anyway? Do any of you ever have that happen to you?"
:-)

Nice Roast. I love the beginning of your roast aside from where you mention MileHighMania as tolerable. The more posts I read from that dude, the more I wonder if he should be part of Howard Stern's wack pack.

I likely would have gone some route of making fun of the girls Vailpass claims to bring around his place, so your roast is much better than I could have done.

Vailpass is a solid poster.
[Reply]
TimBone 12:23 AM 08-05-2014
As a continuation of Vailpass's roast, lets post pics or gifs of Vailpass's face after seeing the opening high snap in the Super Bowl!

I'll start:


[Reply]
Dayze 01:20 AM 08-05-2014
GIFSoup
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:28 AM 08-05-2014
There's the old classic...


[Reply]
Page 11 of 160
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Up