ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 40
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Media Center>If you're not watching Supernatural...
keg in kc 03:08 AM 01-23-2009
...you should be.

Last night's episode, entitled "Criss Angel is a Douche Bag" (seriously) was awesome (other notable titles this season included "Are You There God? It's Me, Dean Winchester", "It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester" and "I Know What You Did Last Summer" which was one of the best eps of the series).

The entire season has been terrific. No bullshit, the show is delivering week after week after week, it's really hitting for me like the X-Files did during it's mid-run peak. It's not like anything else on television, much less anything on the CW. It delivers drama, it delivers emotion, it delivers horror, it delivers subtle comedy. I'm not sure it isn't one of the 2 or 3 best shows on all of television right now. Seriously. It's that good. Give it a look sometime if you haven't already.
[Reply]
Valiant 04:43 PM 10-23-2011
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Buffy reunion before it was an Angel reunion!

Charisma Carpenter is probably older than you think.
Yeah.. She is still hot as fuck.. She has some of the best tits I have seen..
[Reply]
Bowser 05:17 PM 10-23-2011
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Yeah.. She is still hot as fuck.. She has some of the best tits I have seen..
Oh yeah, don't get me wrong..... I just don't remember her all wrinkly and crows feet-y. I remember her as this young hot thing. Now she's just a hot thing. Heh.
[Reply]
Valiant 07:36 PM 10-23-2011
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Oh yeah, don't get me wrong..... I just don't remember her all wrinkly and crows feet-y. I remember her as this young hot thing. Now she's just a hot thing. Heh.
She is 40+.. Looks good for her age, she would me me a good trophy milf..
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:39 PM 10-23-2011
Yeah, I suddenly felt really old when I realized she was born in 1970. All these "hot chicks" I used to watch on shows in the 90s are now in their late 30s and early 40s. You know...like me.

It's a ****ing horrible realization to make.
[Reply]
AustinChief 05:39 AM 10-24-2011
Yeah, I suddenly felt really old when I realized she was born in 1970. All these "hot chicks" I used to watch on shows in the 90s are now in their late 30s and early 40s. You know...like me.

It's a ****ing horrible realization to make.
you old creeper!
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:13 AM 10-24-2011
It's a bad day when it hits you that the totally cute, totally legal neighbor chick you're hitting on is young enough to be your daughter.
[Reply]
vailpass 11:39 AM 10-24-2011
It's a bad day when it hits you that the totally cute, totally legal neighbor chick you're hitting on is young enough to be your daughter.
Not if your daughter is 18 or older.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:17 PM 10-24-2011
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Not if your daughter is 18 or older.
I don't have a daughter, although I was talking about theoretical people 18 or older.

You know it's getting bad when 25 starts to seem too young.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:28 PM 10-24-2011
I don't have a daughter, although I was talking about theoretical people 18 or older.

You know it's getting bad when 25 starts to seem too young.
:-) I was not aware that was a possibility.

Wait a minute, are we talking an actual relationship here or the standard just impress her with your maturity and established life situation to get in between those fine tight thighs a few times?
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:07 PM 10-24-2011
I don't have maturity or an established life situation, so there's no impressing to be done.

It's an empathy-colored situation, where it isn't about them being too young; it's about me being too old.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:06 PM 10-24-2011
I don't have maturity or an established life situation, so there's no impressing to be done.

It's an empathy-colored situation, where it isn't about them being too young; it's about me being too old.
I'm just funning, I now exactly what you mean.
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:31 PM 11-19-2011
Damn it, bobby.
[Reply]
Setsuna 01:38 PM 11-20-2011
Nooooooooooooooooo!
[Reply]
Bowser 01:40 PM 11-20-2011
No way it happens.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
vailpass 02:42 PM 11-20-2011
Is this the last season for sure or will there be another? If it is the last season then I can see him going. For a while or for good.
Hope not, with the writers they have added this season has really gone back to the roots of this show, it is alive again. Wouldn't mind another season or two at this rate.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 40
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up