ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 40
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Media Center>If you're not watching Supernatural...
keg in kc 03:08 AM 01-23-2009
...you should be.

Last night's episode, entitled "Criss Angel is a Douche Bag" (seriously) was awesome (other notable titles this season included "Are You There God? It's Me, Dean Winchester", "It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester" and "I Know What You Did Last Summer" which was one of the best eps of the series).

The entire season has been terrific. No bullshit, the show is delivering week after week after week, it's really hitting for me like the X-Files did during it's mid-run peak. It's not like anything else on television, much less anything on the CW. It delivers drama, it delivers emotion, it delivers horror, it delivers subtle comedy. I'm not sure it isn't one of the 2 or 3 best shows on all of television right now. Seriously. It's that good. Give it a look sometime if you haven't already.
[Reply]
Valiant 12:18 PM 10-04-2011
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
He's not the head Leviathan, I don't think. He was talking to the little girl surgeon about the boss, so I guess it's somebody we'll see later. Maybe the season's big bad?

Dean's phone call to Bobby at the end was great. I wonder if he just hadn't made it back to the house yet, or if they've taken him.

And I think Lucifer is more than just a hallucination, because of the way he impersonated Dean, using information that Sam didn't know yet - maybe that was just an oversight by the writers, just trying to get one across on the viewers when he showed up. But maybe he's peeking out from the cage.
Wonder if bobby will be the head leviathon or does he save them at the hospital?

I thought jo died with her mom?

I think lucifer will eventually slip out. Need him to stop the leviathons.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:48 PM 10-04-2011
Originally Posted by Valiant:
I thought jo died with her mom?
I'm guessing jo will be in dean's head, based on the preview.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:03 PM 10-04-2011
Originally Posted by Valiant:

I think lucifer will eventually slip out. Need him to stop the leviathons.
Good call. Personally, I'm waiting for Michael to make a re-appearance. Maybe those two combined with Castiel, since all the other angels are apparently dead now.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:29 PM 10-15-2011
Jo still looks good, even under the circumstances.

Kind of nice to take a break from the Leviathan storyline, even if I am curious as to how they'll take that story and incorporate the angels, Lucifer, Death, God, et al......
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:48 AM 10-16-2011
I haven't watched Friday's yet, and the one a week ago didn't record because of a conflict. Got some catching up to do.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:12 PM 10-17-2011
I haven't watched Friday's yet, and the one a week ago didn't record because of a conflict. Got some catching up to do.
Has the new season started?
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:33 PM 10-17-2011
Yeah, a month ago. Friday will be the 5th ep.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:54 PM 10-17-2011
Yeah, a month ago. Friday will be the 5th ep.
No shit? Oh that's right, we had to swap out one of our DVRs for a new unit and lost our preset recording calendar.
Thanks.

*looks like all episodes but "Defending Your Life" are available on the web site. Wonder why that one is not there?
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:48 PM 10-18-2011
Originally Posted by vailpass:
*looks like all episodes but "Defending Your Life" are available on the web site. Wonder why that one is not there?
Not sure, although I think it's pretty standard now for episodes to not go online for 8 days, for any show.

Caught up on the last two weeks, and they felt like real old school Supernatural. Smaller stories focused on each of the brothers. Good stuff.
[Reply]
Chieficus 06:32 AM 10-19-2011
Caught up on the last two weeks, and they felt like real old school Supernatural. Smaller stories focused on each of the brothers. Good stuff.
I didn't think last year was terrible... it just felt like they were trying to do several big arcs and moved as quickly as they could from one to the other. I mean the whole Eve thing seemed like a lot of build up that was quickly squashed... as well as the soul-less Sam thing.

This season is moving the arc at a slower pace (so far), and so I'm liking this year a whole lot better than last year...
[Reply]
vailpass 01:31 PM 10-20-2011
Not sure, although I think it's pretty standard now for episodes to not go online for 8 days, for any show.

Thanks. Great to hear this season feels old school to you, the wife and I are looking forward to catching up this weekend while sitting outside having a few drinks.
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:21 PM 10-21-2011
Witch episodes never work for me for some reason.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:08 PM 10-22-2011
Witch episodes never work for me for some reason.
It was ok, not great. Seemed like more of a reason for an Angel reunion than anything else. They always try to sneak in that episode or two of brevity before they get all serious with the end of the world stuff.

And is it just me, or is Charisma Carpenter not aging particularly well?
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:37 PM 10-22-2011
Buffy reunion before it was an Angel reunion!

Charisma Carpenter is probably older than you think.
[Reply]
Setsuna 07:42 PM 10-22-2011
That witch was hot. Pure milf quality. But yeah Sam is going to beat Dean to a pulp once he finds out about killing that chick. I mean they left that witch and warlock alone because they were more powerful than them, yet they killed people. Looks like Dean only kills monsters that are easy. What a punk.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 40
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up