ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>Impractical Jokers
limested 06:27 AM 01-23-2020
This show is funny as hell. Wish I was smart enough to turn the stupid crap my friends and I did as teens into a TV show and upcoming movie.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:51 PM 01-23-2020
Yep. My wife and I have been addicted to the show for the past couple years. Probably seen every episode.

Saw them live last summer and was a good time. They're still humble enough to be "real", and I think much of the popularity (especially for guys), is people see themselves and their close-knit friends in them.

I think they've managed to be as successful as they have been due to NOT showing the reveals (as to keep it more about the challenge between the guys than trying to trick unsuspecting people).
[Reply]
hometeam 10:43 PM 01-23-2020
ive been laughing so hard i cry for years now watching it
[Reply]
BWillie 10:46 PM 01-23-2020
The guys are very likable and funny. But I would imagine many groups of friends who aren't up tight could have pulled off such a show. What a genius idea, though. They are nearly as funny when they try to do stand up or other skits that aren't in the same mold as practical jokes on unsuspecting people.
[Reply]
Dayze 02:21 PM 01-24-2020
the Murr punishment where's he's dresses as Dracula in a Gospel choir might be my favorite. just because of how bizarre it is.

Sal with the blacked out Sunglasses going to a nursing home type place, and the guys tell him he's doing a scared straight bit to keep teens out of jail/prison. :-)

Q's punishment with having to spend 24 hours with a Mime handcuffed to him......

so many good ideas and executed so well.

Joe might be the biggest and best BS artist I've ever seen.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:25 PM 01-24-2020
My favorite punishment is when Sal had to say Bingo when he didn't win at a Bingo hall. If looks could kill he would be a dead man!
[Reply]
Dayze 02:44 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
My favorite punishment is when Sal had to say Bingo when he didn't win at a Bingo hall. If looks could kill he would be a dead man!
:-)

yeah, that's a good one.

Like, I would've never thought of something like that as a punishment. These guys are great

BINGO!
:-).....god.....just so cringe worthy. I felt so bad for him.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:55 PM 01-24-2020
Originally Posted by Dayze:
:-)

yeah, that's a good one.

Like, I would've never thought of something like that as a punishment. These guys are great

BINGO!
:-).....god.....just so cringe worthy. I felt so bad for him.

Oh God yes you have no idea how ruthless BINGO goers are my Wife (ex) took me to see how it was and it's like a smoke filled room of Death Eaters . I was lucky to keep up with one or two cards but some had 6 to 8 and were stamping them like ...

I was honestly scared of some of them old ladies across the table from me that smoked through gills in the side of their necks.
[Reply]
neech 04:54 PM 01-24-2020
A lot of good punishments but a few I like are

Murr running across the bridge in hardly any clothes and fridged temperatures and people throw water on him.

Murr having to give a speech in front of Yonkers advisory board

Joe at Mets stadium pitcher Noah Syndergaard tossing balls

Sal is my favorite on the show.
[Reply]
Bump 07:07 PM 01-24-2020
pretty funny show, I was entertained.
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:23 PM 01-24-2020
My favorite is when the guys gang bang that dude with the fucked up eyebrow
[Reply]
Up