ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 21
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Media Center>Sony Playstation 5 thread
bowener 10:04 AM 03-17-2020
I figured we could go ahead and start this.

I wasn't able to watch it today, but Sony had a live event where they unveiled the PS5 console. I don't really have an opinion on the appearance yet, but it can be vertical or horizontal.

Your first look at the #PlayStation5. pic.twitter.com/VCDfmVKCEl

— PlayStation (@PlayStation) June 11, 2020

...and here it is. Thanks for watching! #PS5 pic.twitter.com/pOzHc31X3G

— PlayStation (@PlayStation) June 11, 2020

[Reply]
htismaqe 01:19 PM 10-30-2020
Originally Posted by Kopinto:
The games I usually play are available for both consoles so I decided to wait for PS 5 to arrive. For me it is a matter of design first of all.
I've got a half dozen PS4 games to finish. I'll wait to get a PS5 until the initial hysteria is over.
[Reply]
Bump 08:42 PM 10-31-2020
I play only a few games, they crash constantly and run like shit on the PS4. I'm really only hoping that the games will run better on PS5. I should just build a PC because console gaming sucks, but one of the games that I play is only really viable on PS4 unless you are into cheats like aim botting. Whats funny is, that particular game (Ark Survival) has cross play on xbox and pc, so xbox players have to play against aim botters and what not and people with massive advantages because the game runs like shit on console compared to PC. So fuck xbox.
[Reply]
kcxiv 09:52 PM 10-31-2020
Originally Posted by Bump:
I play only a few games, they crash constantly and run like shit on the PS4. I'm really only hoping that the games will run better on PS5. I should just build a PC because console gaming sucks, but one of the games that I play is only really viable on PS4 unless you are into cheats like aim botting. Whats funny is, that particular game (Ark Survival) has cross play on xbox and pc, so xbox players have to play against aim botters and what not and people with massive advantages because the game runs like shit on console compared to PC. So fuck xbox.
The great thing about certain survival games is if you get on a good community ran server, you will have more fun then an official server when it comes to survival games. The "cheating" is minimum as they have discords with Live moderators to get rid of cheaters within minutes.
[Reply]
Kyle DeLexus 04:00 PM 11-01-2020
I guess I'll be trying to get in on the best buy stock for black friday. I've been an Xbox guy since the 360. Figured with this gen, I have the xbox one x already for 4k on xbox...might as well make the switch to PS5 and I should be able to play all exclusives on both sides.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:02 PM 11-01-2020
That's interesting.

I've had a PS4 since launch and could probably count the number of game crashes on one hand. It's been extremely stable for me.
[Reply]
Bump 11:36 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
The great thing about certain survival games is if you get on a good community ran server, you will have more fun then an official server when it comes to survival games. The "cheating" is minimum as they have discords with Live moderators to get rid of cheaters within minutes.
ya I stopped playing official a couple years ago. It's all meshing, duping, exploiting, insiding and mega tribe politics that I don't like.
[Reply]
Bump 11:37 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
That's interesting.

I've had a PS4 since launch and could probably count the number of game crashes on one hand. It's been extremely stable for me.
I'm sure it depends which games you play. The ones I play the most crash at least once per hour and it's like that for everyone that plays those particular games.
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:24 AM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
That's interesting.

Ditto. Well, not since launch, but since 2014.
[Reply]
SuperChief 04:57 PM 11-02-2020
I got the Pulse 3D headset (delivering this week). I figured I would snag one while I saw them available. Still no PS5 pre-order that I've been able to get into without it selling out in .658482 minutes, so who knows when I'll get that secured.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:28 AM 11-03-2020
I got in on the Sony pre-order. Supposed to arrive on my doorstep on launch day.

I just started last week - on PSNow - Demon's Souls.......then just realized that it's a remastered launch-day release for PS5!.

So I think that will be my first game....
[Reply]
Gravedigger 12:17 PM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
I got in on the Sony pre-order. Supposed to arrive on my doorstep on launch day.

I just started last week - on PSNow - Demon's Souls.......then just realized that it's a remastered launch-day release for PS5!.

So I think that will be my first game....
That's the only reason I'll be standing in line for one. Looks like an incredible remake, I just hope they make the difficulty higher than the PS3 version was. The boss difficulty in recent From Soft games is much more difficult than what it was back then, which is obvious how much they've refined their games since then.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:27 PM 11-04-2020
I play only a few games, they crash constantly and run like shit on the PS4. I'm really only hoping that the games will run better on PS5. I should just build a PC because console gaming sucks, but one of the games that I play is only really viable on PS4 unless you are into cheats like aim botting. Whats funny is, that particular game (Ark Survival) has cross play on xbox and pc, so xbox players have to play against aim botters and what not and people with massive advantages because the game runs like shit on console compared to PC. So **** xbox.
Only games I really want to play this gen is Microsoft Flight Simulator and possibly the new Resident Evil.

I was holding out on flight simulator for Series X but I have no idea when that will arrive.

PC gaming right now is just so expensive.
[Reply]
Bump 02:21 AM 11-05-2020
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Only games I really want to play this gen is Microsoft Flight Simulator and possibly the new Resident Evil.

I was holding out on flight simulator for Series X but I have no idea when that will arrive.

PC gaming right now is just so expensive.
ya there's really no games that I know of coming out any time soon that I'd be interested in. I tend to just stick with a couple of long term MMO type games, not into the exclusives at all. My accounts are already on the playstation and you can't just have your accounts if you decide to build a PC, you'd have to start over and buy anything you've bought for the game again. When Rust comes to console, I'm going to be all over that but that's the only thing that I know of that I'll be interested in.
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 10:19 AM 11-07-2020
This looks amazing. Getting it for sure.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C7NqSTQvRBw

Can anyone explain how I embed a YouTube vidya?
[Reply]
srvy 10:24 AM 11-07-2020
On a computer, go to the YouTube video you want to embed.
Under the video, click SHARE .
Click Embed.
From the box that appears, copy the HTML code.
Paste the code into your blog or website HTML.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 21
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up