ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 19
1 234511 > Last »
Media Center>Wonder Woman 1984 trailer
Deberg_1990 04:34 PM 12-08-2019

Here it is! Watch the first #WonderWoman 1984 trailer now.

A new era of wonder arrives in theatres June 5. Who will you see #WW84 with? pic.twitter.com/aU9Edox1XK

— AMC Theatres (@AMCTheatres) December 8, 2019

[Reply]
Bowser 07:33 PM 12-08-2019
Looks like a mix up of Ragnarok and Atomic Blonde.

And Gal Gadot has to be in the top .01% of attractive females that are alive today. Goodness.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:00 PM 12-08-2019

[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:08 PM 12-08-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Looks like a mix up of Ragnarok and Atomic Blonde.

And Gal Gadot has to be in the top .01% of attractive females that are alive today. Goodness.
Throw in some Stranger Things as well.
[Reply]
notorious 09:12 PM 12-08-2019
Insanely hot.

Wow.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:21 PM 12-08-2019
This looks good as well. The colors and Gal looking hot af...loved the first movie. Pedro Pascal as Maxwell Lord, Chris Pine back as Trevor andKristen Wiig as Cheetah is an awesome cast. I dig it.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 09:28 PM 12-08-2019
Fuck yeah.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:05 AM 12-09-2019
Everyone having a Blue Monday?

Spoiler!

[Reply]
sully1983 04:41 PM 12-09-2019
:-) Gal
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:02 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by sully1983:
:-) Gal
Girl knows how to step out of limo
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:27 PM 12-09-2019
Gal aside, I'll be shocked if this movie lives up to the standard of the original. From my understanding, the set was a complete and utter disaster, as Patty had full control and therefore, full power to hire and fire anyone she chose.

Apparently, she hired a bunch of friends instead of true professionals on set and that it was a disaster of epic proportions. There was constant infighting and power struggles and again, from what I was told, the story doesn't work nearly as well as the original. Now, hopefully, they put together a good film in the edit bay, which happens more frequently than not but after all of the detail that was share with me, I'm not expecting much.

Let's hope I'm wrong because Wonder Woman has pretty much been DC's lone saving grace as of late (the Joker not included).
[Reply]
sully1983 09:41 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Gal aside, I'll be shocked if this movie lives up to the standard of the original. From my understanding, the set was a complete and utter disaster, as Patty had full control and therefore, full power to hire and fire anyone she chose.

Apparently, she hired a bunch of friends instead of true professionals on set and that it was a disaster of epic proportions. There was constant infighting and power struggles and again, from what I was told, the story doesn't work nearly as well as the original. Now, hopefully, they put together a good film in the edit bay, which happens more frequently than not but after all of the detail that was share with me, I'm not expecting much.

Let's hope I'm wrong because Wonder Woman has pretty much been DC's lone saving grace as of late (the Joker not included).
Thats too bad to hear. I do wonder if Black Widow will be a bigger success than this one.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:01 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:

:-)

Shame. I really enjoyed the first one. I like the universe, Gadot, and the fit of the story. It isn’t perfect, but it’s really good, at least up until the last battle which I wasn’t fond of. Hope they can save the sequel.

And if we’re being honest, Hollywood needs more movies like WW to work so hopefully there are fewer girl-power ghostbuster type disasters.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 12:12 AM 12-10-2019
I’ll go see this one but this trailer really doesn’t sell the movie well for me. Kinda underwhelmed, like they’re just going to have a bunch of 80s jokes, copy Thor Ragnarok in the marketing and put Wonder Woman in it. We’ll see how Kristin Wiigs character plays out but I’ve never thought much of her comedy or acting ability and she’s been in a few terrible films as of late so I hope they prove me wrong on the casting.
[Reply]
Fish 09:10 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
I’ll go see this one but this trailer really doesn’t sell the movie well for me. Kinda underwhelmed, like they’re just going to have a bunch of 80s jokes, copy Thor Ragnarok in the marketing and put Wonder Woman in it. We’ll see how Kristin Wiigs character plays out but I’ve never thought much of her comedy or acting ability and she’s been in a few terrible films as of late so I hope they prove me wrong on the casting.
Just about my feelings as well. Not getting a good vibe from this one. Kristin Wiig seems like a really odd casting choice for this.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 19
1 234511 > Last »
Up