ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Media Center>CATS trailer. Welcome to the new nightmare.
Kiimo 04:04 PM 07-18-2019
You thought IT was scary?

The fuck is this? I want to die.

This looks like a fake fan trailer. They finally did it. They invented catgirls that even anime fans wouldn’t want to fuck.

One night. One chance. Watch the #CatsMovie trailer now. pic.twitter.com/7XwCx79xOh

— Universal PicturesUK (@universaluk) July 18, 2019

[Reply]
vailpass 01:18 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
I think the idea is "above the asshole, not in it."
:-)
Bingo
[Reply]
DaFace 01:31 PM 07-23-2019
Eh, looks like it comes out right at the tailbone to me. :-)
[Reply]
Setsuna 01:17 PM 07-24-2019
What deranged soul would be focusing on the base of the tails at all while watching the movie? What retard would call for someone to be jailed over its placement as a punishment? I think that tweeter is serious too. In 2019 they want people tarred and feathered and locked up for the most minute of things. Smh.
[Reply]
vailpass 06:46 PM 07-24-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
What deranged soul would be focusing on the base of the tails at all while watching the movie? What retard would call for someone to be jailed over its placement as a punishment? I think that tweeter is serious too. In 2019 they want people tarred and feathered and locked up for the most minute of things. Smh.
Someone seriously called for jailing over making the tail look like it's stuck in the rectum?
[Reply]
DaFace 06:50 PM 07-24-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Someone seriously called for jailing over making the tail look like it's stuck in the rectum?
It's in the tweet you posted...
[Reply]
Pablo 07:26 PM 07-24-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
I saw this trailer at the Lion King movie and I just bursted out laughing and so did others.

Was probably some of the gayest shit I've ever seen.
A grown man seeing the Lion King though the cats trailer was super gay.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:28 PM 07-24-2019
Thanks to you assholes I spent the afternoon trying to get stuff done with 'Mungo Jerry and Rumpleteaser' in my head. :-)
[Reply]
Setsuna 02:23 PM 07-26-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
:-):-):-) He was probably kidding but I wouldn't put the person who tweeted it above being serious.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:03 PM 07-26-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Thanks to you assholes I spent the afternoon trying to get stuff done with 'Mungo Jerry and Rumpleteaser' in my head. :-)
I'm still trying to unsee Rebel Wilson in a furry onesie.

[Reply]
vailpass 09:29 AM 07-27-2019
Dude.
[Reply]
Fish 09:54 PM 12-18-2019
Copied from /r. LOL...

Review embargo just lifted for Cats. Apparently it's purr-ty bad. This is getting absolutely destroyed by critics. Some of these reviews are legit "worst of the year" contenders. Lots of savage (and hilarious) 1/10 or 2/10 reviews. This movie just went from Oscar-hopeful to Razzies-favorite. It's a total trainwreck.

On the bright side, there will at least be some award-winning puns/memes to come out of this. Looks like the trailer backlash was warranted after all.

Originally Posted by :
Rotten Tomatoes Score: 18% - 67 Reviews - 3.85 Average Score

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/cats_2019
https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comm...review_thread/
[Reply]
DaFace 10:39 PM 12-18-2019
From the sound of it, it may possibly even be worse than we imagined.
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:50 AM 12-19-2019
From the sound of it, it may possibly even be worse than we imagined.
Ummm. Not possible. I expect the worst. I also expect my daughter to want to see it. Which, mind you, is the only way it can be worse than I expect.
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:27 AM 12-19-2019
I just got PTSD from Jr. High Music class

[Reply]
Frazod 07:59 AM 12-19-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Ummm. Not possible. I expect the worst. I also expect my daughter to want to see it. Which, mind you, is the only way it can be worse than I expect.
Don’t do it. I sat through the theatrical production and that was bad enough.

Just say no.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up