ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 25
« First < 111718192021 22232425 >
Media Center>Anthem
keg in kc 02:50 PM 06-09-2018
BioWare's entry into the Destiny/Division market. Haven't seen anything since the short scripted demo video at last year's e3, until, finally, a long promo/q&a segment ending today's ea play event, and now the release date is official: 2/22/19

Should be a lot more info this week, it's clearly their focus this year. Will post more as I find it.

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:32 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Unless I'm missing a post those notes were actually from an article on mp1st.com that I read a couple hours ago.
The Reddit poster said they were from his PS4 update, so whatever on that. I just copy/pasted it from the Official Anthem Reddit. I like your notes better though. :-)
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:38 AM 08-06-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
I've been playing it for a few weeks and still love the gameplay, just pace yourself and play other games as well. As long as they keep adding to Anthem it will eventually become the game we all thought it would be at launch. They really need to totally redo the loot next but it looks like they probably won't touch it.
A couple months back, and I don't remember the specifics but this was the gist of it, they advertised a job opening for someone to work on the loot system. I don't think they're ignoring it. I'm assuming the cataclysm gear is just the bridge between launch and whatever is next.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:41 AM 08-06-2019
A couple months back, and I don't remember the specifics but this was the gist of it, they advertised a job opening for someone to work on the loot system. I don't think they're ignoring it. I'm assuming the cataclysm gear is just the bridge between launch and whatever is next.
I'm certainly optimistic or as optimistic as one who sees EA's heavy hand over the top can be. I do love the gameplay it's better than anything else out right now in that department.
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:42 AM 08-06-2019
The Reddit poster said they were from his PS4 update, so whatever on that. I just copy/pasted it from the Official Anthem Reddit. I like your notes better though. :-)
Yeah, always best directly from the sauce.
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:45 AM 08-06-2019
I'm certainly optimistic or as optimistic as one who sees EA's heavy hand over the top can be. I do love the gameplay it's better than anything else out right now in that department.
Yeah, There just needs to be more of it. I stopped playing for about 6 weeks so I wouldn't burn out, just came back 2 or 3 weeks ago when I saw the pts was being shut down. Which is fine, gave me some time to play other stuff.
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:23 AM 08-06-2019

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:53 AM 08-06-2019
I was just going to post this, waiting for my buddy to get on but i took off from my "work" lolz. Did a heart of rage run and boom got a legendary on gm2. Can't wait to check out the cataclysm later.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:13 PM 08-06-2019

[Reply]
keg in kc 02:20 PM 08-06-2019
I just had a Lego drop in gm1 freeplay off a random mob.

I'm doing anything higher until I get a melee weapon upgrade. I can't even 1-shot normal mobs with my colossus, much less fight elites in melee range.

Although my armor is insanely high.
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:20 PM 08-06-2019
This feels pretty much like a completely new game now.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 07:55 PM 08-06-2019

[Reply]
Aspengc8 08:34 AM 08-07-2019
worth checking out again? I had really high hopes for this game.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:09 PM 08-07-2019
Originally Posted by Aspengc8:
That's a difficult question to answer without knowing what comes next, after the Cataclysm.

What the update appears to bring is 3 new story missions, some changes to freeplay and the Cataclysm, which is @15 minutes worth of repeatable content.

The event is 42 days, the Cataclysm and the event store change throughout the event, and there are shitloads of new challenges to grind.

All of which is fantastic. I'm loving it so far.

But what happens when this Cataclysm ends? I'm not saying that in a negative/pessimistic sense; I simply have no idea...

If it's right back to the same freeplay/stronghold grind of the last 4 months, then that just isn't much to do. If on the other hand there's new static content and strongholds, then I think the game could be in a good place.

So that's my thoughts, I'll leave it up to you what you want to do. Although I am greatly enjoying the new stuff, I will say that much.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:53 PM 08-07-2019
Originally Posted by Aspengc8:
After I came back a few weeks ago I find the game hard to put down, the loot bug still seems to exist for me I have to reset it after just about every run. The gameplay is like nothing else and they added quite a bit to do including 10 dailies. I'm making it a regular part of my rotation, the gameplay is just amazing.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:19 PM 08-07-2019
I still get the loot (actually it's related to pilot data) bug too. People swear it's fixed, but I sometimes go days without drops if I don't reset.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 25
« First < 111718192021 22232425 >
Up