ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 25
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Media Center>Anthem
keg in kc 02:50 PM 06-09-2018
BioWare's entry into the Destiny/Division market. Haven't seen anything since the short scripted demo video at last year's e3, until, finally, a long promo/q&a segment ending today's ea play event, and now the release date is official: 2/22/19

Should be a lot more info this week, it's clearly their focus this year. Will post more as I find it.

[Reply]
keg in kc 04:06 PM 03-05-2019
The issue is actually something Sony introduced in their last system update, and it's happened with a number of games.
[Reply]
Bump 06:25 PM 03-05-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
The issue is actually something Sony introduced in their last system update, and it's happened with a number of games.
first I've heard of it, at least on that scale with a lot of people talking about it.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 06:51 PM 03-05-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Right I don't even own a PS4 but there's a thread on reddit and it seems to happen with any intensive game that pushes the system not just Anthem. Having said that they NEED to fix the bugs, goodness it was horrible yesterday.

[Reply]
keg in kc 09:56 PM 03-05-2019
It's apparently been happening with Spider-Man and some other big recent games, from what I've read. Haven't experienced it myself. The Anthem community understandably has some tunnel vision, but it's not just them. Probably didn't help when BioWare said they were working with Sony to resolve it.

Somehow I've completed 20 quickplays since yesterday. I think I've figured out which ones to leave. Next trick will be 70 events and 15 strongholds. Maybe finish this weekend.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:44 PM 03-06-2019

[Reply]
Beef Supreme 04:46 PM 03-06-2019
The game is so good it only needs 300+ changes.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:24 AM 03-07-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
The game is so good it only needs 300+ changes.
Gameplay loop is amazing, the world design is beyond amazing. Yes it has tons of bugs most of which i'm not privvy to. Also the devs are listening and putting in quality of life changes people are requesting. What's not to like?
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 12:39 AM 03-07-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Gameplay loop is amazing, the world design is beyond amazing. Yes it has tons of bugs most of which i'm not privvy to. Also the devs are listening and putting in quality of life changes people are requesting. What's not to like?
I am rooting for bioware to make a comeback after dropping a few turds. Just not sure this qualifies. I don't want to be a hater. I'm glad some people love it. But I'm not getting the impression they knocked it out of the park with this one. And they kinda needed to.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:01 AM 03-07-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
I am rooting for bioware to make a comeback after dropping a few turds. Just not sure this qualifies. I don't want to be a hater. I'm glad some people love it. But I'm not getting the impression they knocked it out of the park with this one. And they kinda needed to.
It's not perfect just like every other loot shooter that has had a bad launch, but the gameplay mechanics are better than anything i've seen thus far. Yes the story is just average and after you complete it you're left with just the awesome gameplay.

I think when all is said and done they will have an incredible game going. Yes EA pushed Bioware to release the game somewhat incomplete and with bugs, but they're communication skills are also top notch and quite frankly never seen in the gaming world these days.

They're also doing what other devs don't care to do by listening to what everyone wants and implenting those changes some quite quickly like this coming patch next week. All in all i'm very happy with what this game is. It doesn't hurt that Division 2 comes out next week so I won't get as bored with the content playing 2 games rotationally.

I remember the days when Baldurs Gate came out and it wasn't the incredible masterpiece it's referred to as today. KOTOR and Mass Effect is when they really took off and became legend. I'm not sure those days are ever coming back as the lead writer has stated that Anthem is the last game he will do, as he intends to focus on writing books from here on.

People are looking at this all wrong, what i've wanted all along from companies like Bethesda, Bioware, etc is an ongoing game that's updated regularly as someone like Bungie just bores me with their content and never seems to get right. I was looking forward to a game from Bioware that I wasn't done playing in a week or two like Mass Effect/Kotor and i'm happy with where it is even if it will take a lot of right doing to win some back.

Chest locations seem to be random now since they were being farmed for masterwork weapons.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:08 PM 03-08-2019

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:15 PM 03-08-2019
WOW patch was supposed to be Tuesday but it's moved up to tomorrow morning at 8 am.

[Reply]
keg in kc 11:25 AM 03-09-2019
Hopefully they don't break more than they fix, as so often happens.
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:50 PM 03-09-2019
Somehow rng was nicer to me post patch. Finally masterworked my storm, got at least 6 more new mw's on my other 3. Matchmade gm1 legendary contracts seem about as difficult on my storm now as normal did a week ago.

That leaves me needing 30 world events and 2 strongholds for challenge of valor. Just short of 11000/150000 for champion of tarsis. Maybe finish that one this year lol
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 06:05 AM 03-10-2019
Everyone keeps saying they nerfed the drops, which maybe true my friends got the bare minimum all night. I got probably 7 masterworks in 4 hours so that seems normal to me.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:55 PM 03-20-2019

[Reply]
Page 17 of 25
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Up