ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 16 of 252
« First < 61213141516 171819202666116 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Jerm 11:08 AM 02-27-2016
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
I'm picking it up today. I'll let you know. It looks fucking fantastic.
Yeah I bought this morning...DL'ing now.

I agree, looks awesome...impressions have been positive too.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 11:24 AM 02-27-2016
far cry primal looks dated as fuck
[Reply]
Gonzo 11:51 AM 02-27-2016
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
far cry primal looks dated as ****
:-)
O I C WHAT U DID THAR.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:31 PM 02-27-2016
...but not as dated as demons shtick
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:43 PM 02-28-2016
I'm picking it up today. I'll let you know. It looks fucking fantastic.
So how is it?
[Reply]
Gonzo 03:11 PM 02-28-2016
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
So how is it?
It's pretty good so far. It's a lot like other far cry games, obviously. However, it does have a few more features like building your clan, supplies etc.
It has all the crafting stuff like the others.
Graphics are very smooth. Is say its probably about as good as Farcry 4 so far.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:39 PM 02-28-2016
I played some Blades of Steel today boys.

Still fun.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 06:48 PM 02-28-2016
It's pretty good so far. It's a lot like other far cry games, obviously. However, it does have a few more features like building your clan, supplies etc.
It has all the crafting stuff like the others.
Graphics are very smooth. Is say its probably about as good as Farcry 4 so far.
I've been playing this since it came out and I agree. However I think this is better than Far Cry 4 but it's still Far Cry. It's not a buggy POS like other games are that come out annually or quick like these seem to come out. I like this one a whole lot because it's different and ya can't go around shooting everything with guns. They did very well with the taming animals and use of them. They're fun to use. Graphically it's clean and well done. Grappling in this is pretty smooth also and not a shit show which is nice. I like the building of your villages and crafting. I wish they had more to craft in this game. I do like how pretty much everything has a use in this game. This is my favorite far cry to date. I was intrigued by this game because of the time period. I wanted a Far Cry with dinosaurs, but this one is fun. I'd give this game a solid 9/10.
[Reply]
Jerm 07:04 PM 02-28-2016
Nothing like being hunted by a Sabretooth at night with nothing but a spear and club...

Loving this game so far.
[Reply]
Gonzo 01:30 AM 02-29-2016
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
I've been playing this since it came out and I agree. However I think this is better than Far Cry 4 but it's still Far Cry. It's not a buggy POS like other games are that come out annually or quick like these seem to come out. I like this one a whole lot because it's different and ya can't go around shooting everything with guns. They did very well with the taming animals and use of them. They're fun to use. Graphically it's clean and well done. Grappling in this is pretty smooth also and not a shit show which is nice. I like the building of your villages and crafting. I wish they had more to craft in this game. I do like how pretty much everything has a use in this game. This is my favorite far cry to date. I was intrigued by this game because of the time period. I wanted a Far Cry with dinosaurs, but this one is fun. I'd give this game a solid 9/10.
You've made a lot more progress than I have. I'm only about two hours in at this time but I think this one is going to be quite good.

Speaking of which, I still can't put Bloodborne down. I just beat the game on NG+3 for the first time. Every boss, every area. That fucking DLC doesn't screw around at all. The last boss, (Orphan of Kos) is a real pain in the ass. However, I finally learned his timing. I can beat him about 20% of the time now. I currently have 6 +10 weapons including the Beast Claws.
You all should play this game if you haven't. Patience will be rewarded.
[Reply]
58kcfan89 02:14 PM 02-29-2016
I finally got my tax refund back and am looking to spend part of it on a PS4. Any recommendations on where or how to buy? Should I avoid refurbished consoles or are they worth the slightly lower cost?

I feel like every time I buy something big like this, it goes on sale 3 days later. And I can wait a little bit if there's a potential price drop coming. Just looking for some input.

Thanks!
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 03:29 PM 02-29-2016
You've made a lot more progress than I have. I'm only about two hours in at this time but I think this one is going to be quite good.

Speaking of which, I still can't put Bloodborne down. I just beat the game on NG+3 for the first time. Every boss, every area. That ****ing DLC doesn't screw around at all. The last boss, (Orphan of Kos) is a real pain in the ass. However, I finally learned his timing. I can beat him about 20% of the time now. I currently have 6 +10 weapons including the Beast Claws.
You all should play this game if you haven't. Patience will be rewarded.
I put it down because me and my friend share games. He bought MGSV, Fallout, Rainbow Six, COD. I bought mad max and far cry. I'm trying to knockout MGSV now. I beat fallout. Loved it. Can't wait for DLC.

I just bought the DLC for Bloodborne. I'll get to it soon.

I beat the far cry 4 DLC and really liked it. Look for it and get it sometime. It was better than the actual game IMO.
[Reply]
Gonzo 12:57 AM 03-01-2016
Originally Posted by 58kcfan89:
I finally got my tax refund back and am looking to spend part of it on a PS4. Any recommendations on where or how to buy? Should I avoid refurbished consoles or are they worth the slightly lower cost?

I feel like every time I buy something big like this, it goes on sale 3 days later. And I can wait a little bit if there's a potential price drop coming. Just looking for some input.

Thanks!
You may want to wait for the next big AAA title to be released like Uncharted 4 in March/April, then buy a bundle at GameStop or something. Really, the savings you get with a used console right now isn't worth it unless you buy it from someone online. You never know what you're getting, though.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 04:44 PM 03-01-2016
You may want to wait for the next big AAA title to be released like Uncharted 4 in March/April, then buy a bundle at GameStop or something. Really, the savings you get with a used console right now isn't worth it unless you buy it from someone online. You never know what you're getting, though.
I can't wait for UC4
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:07 PM 03-01-2016
Originally Posted by MotherfuckerJones:
I can't wait for DS 3
Fyp
[Reply]
Page 16 of 252
« First < 61213141516 171819202666116 > Last »
Up