ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Media Center>New Tool
Third Eye 03:56 PM 05-10-2019
I know there's a pretty large contingent of Tool fans here so I figured I'd share in case people were still in the dark. After a longer wait than the Winds of Winter, the new album will drop 8/30. They've been playing a couple new songs live, Invincible and Descending. Bootlegs are below. The sound quality is pretty decent for audience recordings, but you do have to deal with a considerable amount of stupid people chatter in Descending.

[Reply]
Third Eye 10:32 PM Yesterday
In case you donít follow the Tool sub on Reddit, there is a very real chance this leaks tonight.
[Reply]
Third Eye 01:07 AM Today
Leak confirmed.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:59 PM Today

[Reply]
Bump 06:37 PM Today
Originally Posted by Third Eye:
In case you don’t follow the Tool sub on Reddit, there is a very real chance this leaks tonight.
I'm guessing your handle is in reference to this (one of my top 3 favorite live Tool performances that I've heard)

[Reply]
Third Eye 07:32 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bump:
I'm guessing your handle is in reference to this (one of my top 3 favorite live Tool performances that I've heard)

Yes and no. Itís my favorite song by them for sure, but my interest in the concept goes beyond Tool and Bill Hicks and existed before ∆nima came out.
[Reply]
Third Eye 08:29 PM Today
Also, Fear Inoculum > 10,000 Days. Pneuma is my favorite at the moment.
[Reply]
MTG#10 09:01 PM Today
Of all of the previously unheard tracks so far 7empest is my favorite. And I dare anyone to listen to Chocolate Chip Trip and come back and try to tell me Danny Carey isn't the greatest drummer on earth with a straight face.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up