ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Media Center>CATS trailer. Welcome to the new nightmare.
Kiimo 04:04 PM 07-18-2019
You thought IT was scary?

The fuck is this? I want to die.

This looks like a fake fan trailer. They finally did it. They invented catgirls that even anime fans wouldn’t want to fuck.

One night. One chance. Watch the #CatsMovie trailer now. pic.twitter.com/7XwCx79xOh

— Universal PicturesUK (@universaluk) July 18, 2019

[Reply]
DaFace 09:54 PM 03-21-2020
Got around to watching it with my wife tonight. Started it out with a mild buzz, and transitioned to borderline drunk by the end.

Overall, I found myself feeling sorry for the actors. I actually think the acting, singing, and even dancing were very good. It's just that the visual look and feel completely obliterates it all. The authenticity is completely lost, and the CGI is distracting from beginning to end.

I'd love to see a concert version of it with these same actors, though it'll obviously never happen.

(For context, I'm probably in the top 10% of society in terms of theatre-going, and I've seen Cats twice - one on tour and once in NYC about 5 years ago.)
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:13 PM 04-14-2020

[Reply]
sully1983 09:07 PM 04-14-2020
I'm tempted to watch this on some good shrooms. Might as well since the whole social distancing/isolation thing is currently going on.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:32 PM 04-14-2020
Originally Posted by sully1983:
I'm tempted to watch this on some good shrooms. Might as well since the whole social distancing/isolation thing is currently going on.
There is an article somewhere on the webs written by a guy who did exactly that. If I recall correctly he ended up not recommending it but he was in a theatre.

Of course YMMV. By all means come back and report if you do it.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:29 AM 04-15-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
There is an article somewhere on the webs written by a guy who did exactly that. If I recall correctly he ended up not recommending it but he was in a theatre.

Of course YMMV. By all means come back and report if you do it.
(scroll up...)
[Reply]
vailpass 02:52 PM 04-15-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
(scroll up...)
hah whoops, didn't see that you already had that one covered.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:28 PM 01-01-2021
A lot of wonky content, but dude builds impressively when he gets to Toby's retarded notion musical improv to deliver an emotional performance. Culminates in a righteous rant around 55 min mark.

[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up