ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Media Center>Shazam!
keg in kc 03:14 PM 07-21-2018

[Reply]
FAX 09:28 AM 04-10-2019
I thought the lame kid was well cast and a very good actor who understands what a camera is and how it works. I was impressed with him.

The rest felt like a long Nickelodeon episode.

It also seemed to me that it needed another act in the middle somewhere. The writing wasn't "horrible" for what it is ... if predictable plotting is your thing, this is a decent-enough movie, I guess.

I rate this 2.5 Super Boots out of 5.

FAX
[Reply]
banecat 11:44 AM 04-10-2019
I liked it. If I had kids, I probably would've liked it more. It was an example of what these movies, and most movies are supposed to be. It had relate-able characters, and it gave them crazy powers that are barely believable but fun because it's a movie, and it supposed to be about escapism. Not preachy, and not always art imitating reality like almost every other funny book film has become. It looks like DC's finally getting it, and could make some solid shows for the next several years until this well dries up completely
[Reply]
BWillie 11:06 PM 07-27-2019
One of the best kids movies I've ever seen. Very well done.

Is Cavill going to be in the next one? WTF
[Reply]
BigRichard 06:02 AM 07-29-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
One of the best kids movies I've ever seen. Very well done.

Is Cavill going to be in the next one? WTF
Cavill is supposed to be out as Superman. They tried to get him in this movie and it didn't happen hence why you never see his face.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...ake-up-1142306
[Reply]
Frazod 12:24 PM 07-29-2019
Picked this up last week. I enjoyed it. It was pretty much exactly what I thought it would be - Chuck as a super hero.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up