ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: So. Was it Tom or Bill?
Tom Terrific 47 37.60%
Hoodie Bill 16 12.80%
Unsure 18 14.40%
Who cares about that poverty level team in Foxboro? 44 35.20%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 22
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>It’s official: Pats were always Tom Brady. Not Bill Belichick.
Prison Bitch 07:50 PM 10-25-2020
Bill falls to 2-4 without Brady.

Brady goes to 5-2 with Tampa, turning them into a title contender immediately.

Tampa had the #1 SRS (points above avg team) in the NFL of +13.1. And that was before they trashed the Fighting Chuckies today.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:22 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Nah. Bill>Brady.

All you have to do is imagine Brady going to the Jets/Browns/Bucs or whoever when he was drafted and you have your answer. Bill created the culture and the lockerroom in NE, brought in a 7th round gangly game-manager QB and forged him into a good QB. Hell, he did the same thing with Bledsoe before Brady.
That culture only works with a HOF QB. That's one of the reasons every assistant that leaves NE fails trying to implement the "Patriot Way".
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 08:29 PM 10-25-2020
No head coach can make chicken salad out of chicken shit. Brady vs BB is a player vs HC, which is an unfair comparison. Coaches don't play the game, they coach so of course the players playing will have a bigger impact..

Brady is in a great situation, BB not so much. Pats don't have the talent to be good this season, the Bucs do. Don't forget Pats had a couple players opt out for COVID and lost a QB who has been with them for over a decade.

BB is still the GOAT HC as far as I am concerned. They may have a bad season but it doesn't mean BB is a bad coach. BB the GM on the other hand is another story...
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:29 PM 10-25-2020
Pats had too many opt outs and Cam sucks. Brady is on a team so talented he can't lose much. Only injuries will derail them.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:30 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by tredadda:
That culture only works with a HOF QB. That's one of the reasons every assistant that leaves NE fails trying to implement the "Patriot Way".
Bill still won nearly twice as many games as he lost when he had to start someone else besides Brady.

Brady would've been a "one-and-done" QB if he'd gone to a bottom tier organization.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:30 PM 10-25-2020
Oh this is funny as f***.

Bucs were just LOADED! That’s it. That must be it. Suuuure.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:32 PM 10-25-2020
They’re both overrated cheating frauds but I hate Brady more so I went with Belichick.
[Reply]
tk13 08:33 PM 10-25-2020
Bill the GM is probably the bigger issue here than Bill the coach or Brady the QB. If you gave Belichick the Bucs LB group they'd be looking like the 86 Giants out there right now.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 08:33 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Oh this is funny as f***.

Bucs were just LOADED! That’s it. That must be it. Suuuure.
I mean. It's a hell of a lot better situation town in Tampa. Can you seriously not handle any other opinion outside your own?
[Reply]
Third Eye 08:34 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
I mean. It's a hell of a lot better situation town in Tampa. Can you seriously not handle any other opinion outside your own?
You must be new here.
[Reply]
NWTF 08:35 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Bill still won nearly twice as many games as he lost when he had to start someone else besides Brady.

Brady would've been a "one-and-done" QB if he'd gone to a bottom tier organization.
It'll need to play itself out. Who can win without the other. As HC Bill has time on his side once Bradys days are over.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:37 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:

Look at the results buddy. This ain’t “opinion” as of today.
[Reply]
O.city 08:39 PM 10-25-2020
Coaching only goes so far then you need talent

It’s a weird year with all the covid stuff so I won’t really hold that against him.

But yeah, I’d think the qb is more important to the coach than vice versa
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:41 PM 10-25-2020
They have a shadow of their defense with guys opting out for Covid-19... I think it was a combo as we see Reid doing great things with a true Great QB. To be fair, other coach's could ruin great QBs and they never are as good as they should have been...
[Reply]
alpha_omega 08:41 PM 10-25-2020
Not official. Post again if TBDouche wins another SB.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 08:42 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
2-4 is good?

Losing record without Brady is good?
You are so stupid it is actually painful
[Reply]
Page 3 of 22
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up