ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: So. Was it Tom or Bill?
Tom Terrific 47 37.60%
Hoodie Bill 16 12.80%
Unsure 18 14.40%
Who cares about that poverty level team in Foxboro? 44 35.20%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll
Page 10 of 22
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>It’s official: Pats were always Tom Brady. Not Bill Belichick.
Prison Bitch 07:50 PM 10-25-2020
Bill falls to 2-4 without Brady.

Brady goes to 5-2 with Tampa, turning them into a title contender immediately.

Tampa had the #1 SRS (points above avg team) in the NFL of +13.1. And that was before they trashed the Fighting Chuckies today.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 01:53 PM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I guess we'll see, won't we?

BB ain't winning shit without Brady.
Ok. I don't think either one of them are winning shit. So how will we decide then?

Shit= Super bowl. Which you established as the argument
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:54 PM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Ok. I don't think either one of them are winning shit. So how will we decide then?
Good question. :-)
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 01:59 PM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I guess we'll see, won't we?

BB ain't winning shit without Brady.
Well, no one didn't know that to begin with. I mean as far as getting to another SB is concerned. The extreme glory days are over, that's a given. It's been 20 years.long enough and aged out of the race.
Just a silly pointless sports debate all around. Together they won. Now apart they'll lose. Maybe inside or outside of playoffs, but still lose.
No more super bowls for either of them.
[Reply]
Shields68 02:13 PM 10-26-2020
Bill is a great coach. Above average GM except when it comes to draft selections which is below average and unfortunately is a big part of the job. Some of his problem is drafting last every year, your not getting the can't miss prospects.

Also I think Bill has 8 rigs counting the 2 he got with the Giants.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:18 PM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by Shields68:
Bill is a great coach. Above average GM except when it comes to draft selections which is below average and unfortunately is a big part of the job. Some of his problem is drafting last every year, your not getting the can't miss prospects.

Lots of coordinators made it to and won Super Bowls. Todd Haley went to a Super Bowl.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 02:19 PM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by Shields68:

New thread- Yeahhhhh mannnnn, Parcells was nothing without Belichick , mannnnn.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:33 PM 10-26-2020
It’s also worth mentioning BB didn’t start Brady over Bledsoe. He got hurt which is why Brady even played. It’s conceivable Bledsoe could’ve been their starter a few of those early years and Brady might’ve been Garoppolo’d off to another team.
[Reply]
Lzen 02:54 PM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by Basileus777:
The Bucs offense was 23rd in DVOA last year (-7.4%). They were 7th (9.2%) before the Raiders game this year.

So no, the offense has vastly improved.
They led the league in passing yards and were tied for 3rd in scoring. Like I said, Winston was a major reason why they weren't more successful. Turnovers kill an offense.
[Reply]
Lzen 02:57 PM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Peyton was benched during the season that year. He threw something like 9 tds and 17 ints during the regular season. Go die on some other hill.

You could probably convince me russell Wilson won with a shit coach but even then I think the defense carried that team more than wilson did that season. And if you presented me that one as an example I'd tell you foles won the super bowl more recently due to coaching more so than qb talent.
Are you trying to say Pete Carroll is a shit coach? :-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:04 PM 10-26-2020
Belichick has a losing record as a HC without Tom Brady.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 03:12 PM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Belichick has a losing record as a HC without Tom Brady.
:-)
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 03:13 PM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Well, those usc championships were taken away.....
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:18 PM 10-26-2020
Brady went to a team already with big talent and then they went super nova with FA's. There's no team in the NFC that will knock them out. If we make it we play them. Only hope is somehow they don't win the divison but that is not looking likely at the moment.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 03:41 PM 10-26-2020
Tampa has a lot more top tier talent due to picking at the top of every round for almost a decade. Patriots talent was gathered from drafting at the bottom of every round for a decade.
Regular season wins against mediocre teams doesn't mean shit when you are comparing these two. It has to be Super Bowls.
Brady is light years ahead of Cam. Bill is lights years ahead of Arians.
Anyone trying to compare and contrast Tom and Bill after this small of a sampling is doing both a disservice and is just trying to start shit. It is PB so I am not surprised.
This is a normal PB thread. Just like we all know how a Deberg thread is also.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
tyecopeland 04:01 PM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I have one of the best QB's in the league, let me repeatedly run the ball until we are in big trouble then I'll just let my star qb do his thing in the 4th quarter to bail us out.

Yeah, I'd say I could be convinced he's not very good.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 22
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up