ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 15
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anybody worried about Tampa?
RaidersOftheCellar 05:53 PM 10-25-2020
When Vegas made the Bucs the favorite to win the SB, I scoffed. But they seem like they could be rounding into a powerhouse. The defense is probably the best in the league. Now they have Brown.

Anybody worried, should KC return to the big game?
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:35 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
I expect any defense with a DL that can get pressure and a QB that can keep up t give us trouble.
Of course you do.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:35 PM 10-25-2020
They did what everyone expected them to against the Raiders.

other than that, I don't really care what the Bucs do right now. More interested in the Steelers, tbh. They looked pretty good for the first half. Second half they looked kind of off.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 06:36 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
They will. Seattle won't matter in playoffs. Not without defense
We made it to the AFC championship without a defence and were one Dee Ford away from winning it.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:37 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by BossChief:
They need to be scared of us.
No shit. They can run the ball now too? :-)
[Reply]
keg in kc 06:40 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
They did what everyone expected them to against the Raiders.

other than that, I don't really care what the Bucs do right now. More interested in the Steelers, tbh. They looked pretty good for the first half. Second half they looked kind of off.
I called that game the overrated bowl. Tennessee was 5-0 against a bunch of shit teams. Pittsburgh was 5-0 against a bunch of shit teams. I don't think either one of them is a legitimate threat in the AFC. Although if I had to pick one to worry about, I'd agree it's the Steelers. The Titans are a one-trick pony. Stop the run and they're done.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:40 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
A defense that allows 471 yds/game vs our offense?

I'd be more worried about playing SF again.
Doesn’t matter.

Wilson when he’s on is unstoppable this year.

Their defense is why I think we’d win, but if there’s any team I don’t want to get into a shootout with it’s them.
[Reply]
O.city 06:41 PM 10-25-2020
Seattle is scary for sure
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 10-25-2020, 06:43 PM
This message has been deleted by Mahomes_Is_God. Reason: Wrong thread
RealSNR 06:46 PM 10-25-2020
"Anybody worried about San Francisco, guys? They might have the NFL's best defense, and their offense is so good it's practically Garrapolo-proof!"

-RedDawg, 2019
[Reply]
Stryker 06:50 PM 10-25-2020
The teams on my radar are...

Bucs
Saints
Raiders
Chargers

If we win 1/2 of those we will be fine. Steelers are the team to beat for the AFCCG. Worried about Tampa? Yes I am worried. Brady and Gronk are connecting.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 06:50 PM 10-25-2020
Yeah, I'm a little worried the Rays might win
Dangit. Beat me to it.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:51 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I called that game the overrated bowl. Tennessee was 5-0 against a bunch of shit teams. Pittsburgh was 5-0 against a bunch of shit teams. I don't think either one of them is a legitimate threat in the AFC. Although if I had to pick one to worry about, I'd agree it's the Steelers. The Titans are a one-trick pony. Stop the run and they're done.
TEN is a known quantity at this point. If they can run, they can be dangerous. Once they get down by a couple scores in the second half, and they have to give up the PA, Tannehill is basically NFL average. Not good enough to pick up his team and carry them to a win late. It's just who he is.

Ben and the Steelers are a little more puzzling. I mean look at Ben's numbers:

Rothlisberger:

C/Att Yds Avg TDs INT QBR RTG

32/49 268 5.5 2 3 51.0 67.4

And this isn't an outlier; Big Ben has been posting these kinds of numbers the entire season. He's not that efficient, and his Yds/Att ranks among the worst in the league. that QBR and Passer Rtg aren't very impressive either.

Watching the game, there's nothing wrong with his arm strength, so I don't know what's wrong with him, but he's going to have a tough time winning against better teams with those numbers.
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:52 PM 10-25-2020
I'm more worried about the Jets because we play them next unless for some weird reason they switch weeks ?

Not worried about the Jets if that's the question.
[Reply]
Stryker 06:52 PM 10-25-2020
We will see - they play the Ravens next week - GEAUX RAVENS! Need to bring the Steelers back down to earth.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 06:53 PM 10-25-2020
Um, no, I never said or thought any such thing.
Not once.
Prob confused you with BlackOp

Hard to keep track of the crazy shit y’all say!
[Reply]
Basileus777 07:13 PM 10-25-2020
The Titans offense is mostly about Tannehill and Brown, not Henry. Their running game hasn't even been particularly efficient this year.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 15
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up