ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 15
« First < 289101112 131415 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Anybody worried about Tampa?
RaidersOftheCellar 05:53 PM 10-25-2020
When Vegas made the Bucs the favorite to win the SB, I scoffed. But they seem like they could be rounding into a powerhouse. The defense is probably the best in the league. Now they have Brown.

Anybody worried, should KC return to the big game?
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:17 PM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
Crosses his fingers behind his back while saying that
The game could be close. I guess there's a chance the Chiefs could lose.

There's ZERO chance the Chiefs look past them. Not this team.
[Reply]
Lzen 03:26 PM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
The huge caveat with Tampa is that this AB signing could make them the class of the NFC, or it could also destroy their team internally. The range of outcomes is all over the map.
My son showed me this page or post yesterday about all of the drama with AB. It was way more than I realized. The guy is clearly a head case. IMO, his presence will be detrimental to the Bucs.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 04:09 PM 10-26-2020
Worried about the Bucs? Nope. Can't worry about what you can't control. What worries me is the offensive line letting free rushers get hits on our QB. And the injuries are piling up.

I don't understand why Chiefs fans are so engaged with Tom Brady. If he's not playing against the Chiefs, why spend any energy on it?
[Reply]
rydogg58 04:37 PM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
I clearly said it was about more than just sacks. The stats show that not only is Clark not getting sacks, he's also not getting pressure.
Clearly you aren't watching any games and are just glancing at the box score to check stats.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:27 PM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Brady didn't look so great the past couple of years. Oh, and did you catch that Bears game when he lost track of the down?
Did you catch the Packers or Raiders game where he destroyed the them. I hope he faids in December but the NFL made sure he won't. No tough road games and no cold weather games.
[Reply]
kcclone 05:37 PM 10-26-2020
I don’t worry about our team going into big games. And that will be a hyped game, with plenty of people saying Tampa will win. That plays perfectly into our mentality.
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:28 PM 10-26-2020
Haha. Certainly not now. The Bears are the most boring, shitty team I’ve seen this year. The fucking Jets are more exciting. And Tampa lost to them. Lol
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 07:32 PM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Haha. Certainly not now. The Bears are the most boring, shitty team I’ve seen this year. The ****ing Jets are more exciting. And Tampa lost to them. Lol
Comparing who lost to who, is a irrelevant stat in the parity era.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 07:48 PM 10-26-2020
Not worried about any team except Chiefs.
Where is the offense?
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:53 PM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
Not worried about any team except Chiefs.
Where is the offense?
Feels like they are adjusting to other teams adjusting. We're about to have a pretty good stretch here, plenty of time for improvement of the OLine etc. If the Jets try the whole "Don't let them get deep" then we'll run all over them. It may not be "sexy" but if that's what they gotta do to win, they will.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:04 PM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
Comparing who lost to who, is a irrelevant stat in the parity era.
Generally I would agree with you. But certain teams are so boring and shitty that losing to them indicates a real problem.
[Reply]
Brody Wa 04:11 AM 10-27-2020
Pittsburgh and Seattle scares me a little...but nothing to write home about. Tampa Bay doesn’t scare me at all.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 04:34 AM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Generally I would agree with you. But certain teams are so boring and shitty that losing to them indicates a real problem.
Raiders say hello
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:49 AM 10-27-2020
They lost to a joke of a Bears team just recent, so....beating a bad raider team means jack shit
[Reply]
TribalElder 08:25 AM 10-27-2020
Tampa Bay scumbags

Bruce Arians Named 2020 Champion for Equality by Women's Sports Foundation
https://www.buccaneers.com/news/bruc...rts-foundation

Bucs sign AB
https://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/sto...cs-future-more

AB is an accused rapist
https://www.espn.com/pdf/2019/0910/1...ylorvbrown.pdf

hat tip nick wright for calling this out
[Reply]
Page 12 of 15