ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Nick Keizer
RunKC 09:42 PM 10-11-2020
I can’t stop thinking about that drop he had today. Pat had 3rd and 20 converted right in the hands of Nick Keizer and he dropped it. Honestly it felt like that’s when the game changed.

There were a little more than 4 mins left in the half on that play. If he catches it we’re in Raider territory and we probably get a TD just based off the momentum.
Instead the Raiders get the ball back and get a TD.

Idk what the deal is at this point with Ricky Seals-Jones but I want him out there replacing Keizer.

Nothing I’ve seen from Keizer indicates he belongs on an NFL field.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:45 PM 10-11-2020
The backup TE situation has been a shit show most of the time Andy has been here. I really don't get it. Keizer isn't a great blocker, why is he on the field?
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:46 PM 10-11-2020
Why is RSJ not seeing the field?
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:52 PM 10-11-2020
That drop was a backbreaker- a complete momentum changer. Then the defense called it a day after that.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:54 PM 10-11-2020
A 3rd and 20 desperation play turned tide of the game? Game was turned on a lot more than that play.

Agree that Kezier Sucks
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:59 PM 10-11-2020
His last name makes him sound like a Nazi so fuck that asshole!!!
[Reply]
DRM08 10:01 PM 10-11-2020
Can’t be trusted to make that kind of play.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:07 PM 10-11-2020
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
His last name makes him sound like a Nazi so fuck that asshole!!!
Kaiser was before Nazis. Fuhrur was Nazi.

They were dickholes in WWI too, so your point still stands, just less genocidal.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:11 PM 10-11-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Why is RSJ not seeing the field?
Not even making the active roster. I'm surprised too.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:30 PM 10-11-2020
I don't mean to be harsh but I think that he deserves to die!!!!!
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:42 PM 10-11-2020
It looks like Keizer has been blocking well, but that was a bad drop and he also tipped a ball last week that was headed to another player. I'm presuming he might have run the wrong route or something.

He looked good last preseason, so I think he's got potential. I just think he's got the yips and needs to calm down.
[Reply]
Redbled 11:03 PM 10-11-2020
I expected RSJ would have a role.
[Reply]
TEX 01:22 AM 10-12-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
That drop was a backbreaker- a complete momentum changer. Then the defense called it a day after that.
Was a backbreaker, but the defense had called it a day already - al day.
[Reply]
wheeler08 04:58 AM 10-12-2020
Soon as he dropped that, I told my wife, there will be a thread on CP about him now. Lol

How bad does RSJ and Washington have to be, to never be activated?
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 07:05 AM 10-12-2020
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
Soon as he dropped that, I told my wife, there will be a thread on CP about him now. Lol

How bad does RSJ and Washington have to be, to never be activated?
This is where Reid's ultra complex offense has an annoying downfall.

Most teams can just bring in role players 1 year at a time and plug them in. This playbook is so complicated that sometimes guys don't grasp it well right off the bat, and I'm sure having no preseason didn't help.

So even though Seals-Jones and Washington are clearly superior talents compared to guys like Keizer and Darrel Williams, they can't get in the game because Andy doesn't trust them. Keizer and Williams have been around the team and Reid is comfortable with them.

It's why you see the Chiefs hang on to guys like Pringle, Robinson, Thompson, ect. There's nothing special about any of them but they know the system and Reid trusts them to play the role they are asked without screwing anything up. Continuity is so much more important in this offense than with almost any other team.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up