ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 20
« First < 101617181920
Media Center>The Blacklist
Mojo Jojo 05:59 PM 09-22-2013
The one new show I have been looking forward to. Premieres tomorrow night. Anyone else planning to watch/follow?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:01 PM 05-24-2016
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Random thoughts:

I don't really think the writers of this show had planned this whole baby thing.
Liz getting preg in real life forced their hand into writing it out the way it is.

Kinda sucks due to how well the show started off.

Thanks to Spader, I will keep watching.
Spader IS the show. I hope Liz goes to the new spinoff and we get to watch Spader travel around the world causing trouble and fucking up the worlds biggest gangsters.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:07 PM 05-24-2016
Originally Posted by stumppy:
It was just too obvious. Told a friend of mine after her "death", she wasn't really dead, the old gal helped her and stashed her in another country until she could be reunited with Tom and the baby. I didn't think it was going to take all season to for them to bring her back though.
I'm getting tired of the main story line being about someone trying to kill her. They should just change the name from "The Blacklist" to "Someone Kill Da Bitch".
I never bought the death. When she was alone with the old gal and they talked, I figured something was up. When she got the body by herself, I thought the TV/Movie drug that slows your heart to make you appear dead.

Also the Kirk guy won't be the Dad. He may think he is but the Mom was having an affair. Hopefully not with Spader. We need to have something more complex than hey Spader is your Dad as the reason he cared so much for her.
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 11:40 PM 05-24-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I thought she was going off with the Tom spin off?
Afik, Tom and Famke are on the new show with the merc black chick. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Solomon pops up on the spinoff. They never actually showed him dead, and 5-0 was immediately on scene, so it's not beyond reasonable he could have been stabilized and recovered...

*just my little theory, probably in part because I like the character.
[Reply]
unlurking 04:38 AM 05-25-2016
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth:
Afik, Tom and Famke are on the new show with the merc black chick. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Solomon pops up on the spinoff. They never actually showed him dead, and 5-0 was immediately on scene, so it's not beyond reasonable he could have been stabilized and recovered...

*just my little theory, probably in part because I like the character.
BRC already posted that Solomon was the primary antagonist for the spin off series.

http://tvline.com/2016/03/29/the-bla...-solonon-cast/

Way to go out on a limb there.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:56 AM 05-25-2016
Originally Posted by unlurking:
BRC already posted that Solomon was the primary antagonist for the spin off series.

http://tvline.com/2016/03/29/the-bla...-solonon-cast/

Way to go out on a limb there.
He never reads my posts or links. :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:02 AM 05-25-2016
http://www.parentherald.com/articles...ent-series.htm
'The Blacklist' Season 4 News & Update: New Season Will Be Darker; Spinoff 'The Blacklist: Redemption' Has Been In Talks Since The First Season Of The Parent Series

What To Expect In 'The Blacklist' Season 4

Many were surprised with Liz's death in the last season. In fact, "The Blacklist" fans were hesitant to accept her death. Bringing back the character in the finale was another huge relief for fans who want to see Liz again.

According to MasterHerald, from the turn of events in "The Blacklist" Season 3, the show could actually be improved a lot. Thus, fans should prepare for a different tone in "The Blacklist" Season 4.

The report suggests that the new major plot in "The Blacklist" season 4 will be progressively darker. The new season will likely continue the trend that was already set in the last season. "The Blacklist" has always been grim and mysterious, but producers tease that they will be pushing this trend even further in the upcoming season.

'The Blacklist: Redemption' Will Get Into Political Bent

Meanwhile, due to the success of "The Blacklist," the series has yielded a spinoff titled, "The Blacklist: Redemption." While the first series featured Liz and Red's relationship, the spinoff follows Tom's (Ryang Eggold) relationship with his mom Scottie (Famke Janssen).

According to Ryan Eggold, the "The Blacklist" spinoff has been rumored since the first season of the parent series and it was only pursued this time. "You know, this Tom Keen spinoff thing was a whisper I heard a long time ago. I want to say end of Season 1 or beginning of Season 2 - I mean, a long time ago," he told TV Line.

The actor teased that the "The Blacklist" spinoff, "The Blacklist: Redemption" will get into political bent. It will feature Scottie hiring spies like Tom to influence the government. Eggold personally believes that this is timely given the current predicament in politics.
[Reply]
stumppy 09:25 AM 05-25-2016
I never bought the death. When she was alone with the old gal and they talked, I figured something was up. When she got the body by herself, I thought the TV/Movie drug that slows your heart to make you appear dead.

Also the Kirk guy won't be the Dad. He may think he is but the Mom was having an affair. Hopefully not with Spader. We need to have something more complex than hey Spader is your Dad as the reason he cared so much for her.
I agree, thats just too simple.
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 09:50 AM 05-25-2016
He never reads my posts or links. :-)
Ha. Actually I just forgot you had posted that earlier.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:52 AM 11-18-2019
Anybody still watching this? I am still watching but I think this is supposed to be the last season. Correct me if I'm wrong on that.

The latest episode was way too much SJW BS for me. Because of this, I don't know if I'll make it until the end of the series. I mean, c'mon, putting a womb into a man and forcing him to have a baby? I realize that NBC is left but never noticed much of the politics in this show. This episode was not only cringe worthy but it also pissed me off with their pro abortion/anti-right to life laws stance.

/end rant.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:26 AM 11-18-2019
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Anybody still watching this? I am still watching but I think this is supposed to be the last season. Correct me if I'm wrong on that.

The latest episode was way too much SJW BS for me. Because of this, I don't know if I'll make it until the end of the series. I mean, c'mon, putting a womb into a man and forcing him to have a baby? I realize that NBC is left but never noticed much of the politics in this show. This episode was not only cringe worthy but it also pissed me off with their pro abortion/anti-right to life laws stance.

/end rant.
My wife likes the show. Still watching. I like anything with Spader in it. But, the ratings are down.

I've never noticed a political bent to the show. One show in 7 years doesn't make it a political show.

I think speculation this is the final season is because this is Spaders final season of his deal with NBC. He was on a late night talk show saying he was not happy with how his spin off was handled, the time slot, the multiple moves to different days.
[Reply]
Monkey God 09:24 PM 11-19-2019
My wife likes the show. Still watching. I like anything with Spader in it. But, the ratings are down.

I've never noticed a political bent to the show. One show in 7 years doesn't make it a political show.

I think speculation this is the final season is because this is Spaders final season of his deal with NBC. He was on a late night talk show saying he was not happy with how his spin off was handled, the time slot, the multiple moves to different days.
You would understand between Blacklist and Boston Legal why Spader hates multiple moves to different nights. Heck they use to make fun of who knows what night next season we will be in episodes of Boston Legal.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:23 AM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by Lzen:

/end rant.
I quit watching when Red was sentenced to death and then his execution was scheduled for the following week. That was the last asinine straw. I think the wife still watches it.

It's kind of a shame, because I like the actors, particularly Spader. But the writing is just dumber than a box of shit, and I can't take it anymore.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:21 PM 10-20-2020
RIP Jellybean

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/cla...-2-1234793399/
[Reply]
Page 20 of 20
« First < 101617181920
Up