ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Hall of Classics>who's on your ignore list???
Ebolapox 02:39 PM 04-03-2003
it's been a while since we've had one of these, and I'm bored... here's a captured screen shot of mine

-EBOLA-
Attached: ignorelist.jpg (18.0 KB) 
[Reply]
Ebolapox 04:02 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Lattimer
Can you guys bring in someone else on this? I've always felt that a love triangle is more exciting.

~pass the cheesesticks...
sorry, man, not possible... although I'm sure sky could create a split personality for herself

-EBOLA-... come on, sky, this can all be over if you wish... you iggy me, I iggy you... for it???
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:02 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Can you guys bring in someone else on this? I've always felt that a love triangle is more exciting.

~pass the cheesesticks...
:-)

The problem is, we only have a few other females on the board.....
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 04:03 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
About 5 minutes ago, you said that you were putting him on iggy......why the bloody hell are you still replying
Dude, quit raining on the party. Don't you have some homework to do or something?
[Reply]
DenverChief 04:03 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by NewChief

Is this the moment when the tide turns? When the hatred turns to love? Will Sky soon bear Ebola's funky love child? Find out tomorrow on the next installment of Threads of our Lives.
:-)
[Reply]
Ebolapox 04:03 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by NewChief

Is this the moment when the tide turns? When the hatred turns to love? Will Sky soon bear Ebola's funky love child? Find out tomorrow on the next installment of Threads of our Lives.
ummm, no.... hopefully it ends with her finally living up to her word and iggying me...

-EBOLA-...would reciprocate that
[Reply]
Slayer Diablo 04:04 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by bearcat2002

Why do you say that? If anyone, I would expect you to be used to my random shots at random stuff.

Yeah, but two in so little time? Doesn't seem much like you unless you're in a bad mood.....
[Reply]
Skip Towne 04:04 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Taco John
I knew that this thing was a tinder box that needed just a teensy bit of prodding to get started... I'm dying to hear about Josh...
Taco, you're a rat. Keep it up.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 04:04 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by BIG_DADDY

Dude, quit raining on the party. Don't you have some homework to do or something?
I hear Scooby's on...
[Reply]
Iowanian 04:04 PM 04-03-2003
I can't help but think of the Southpark episode where Cartman went on Jerry Springer.......

Wha-eva I can do wha I waaaaaan.

ps. Any other time a regular would use terms Like "fag"....they'd be dog piled...why does this one get a free pass?
[Reply]
Bootlegged 04:05 PM 04-03-2003
Dude, she just keyed your car....

~lighting a fire in hopes of keeping it going...
[Reply]
Ebolapox 04:06 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Dude, she just keyed your car....

~lighting a fire in hopes of keeping it going...
no big deal, cars can be replaced

-EBOLA-
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:06 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Slayer Diablo

Yeah, but two in so little time? Doesn't seem much like you unless you're in a bad mood.....

Eh..... must of been in the zone and didn't even realize it.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 04:08 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by ENDelt260

Which brings us back to the original thread topic. What was it AZFan said? Oh yeah...

amen, AZ... words to live by.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 04:10 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by KcMizzou
amen, AZ... words to live by.
no, there's a slight difference... the people on my list are there for a reason... their diatribe grows quite old, and there's a risk that I'll end up flaming them, opening a can of worms that is best left closed

-EBOLA-
[Reply]
Boozer 04:11 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by ENDelt260

Really? Never really noticed a lot of people in favor of gay rights, or at least anti-defamation, on this board.
It seems to be mainly N-I-G-G-E-R and Wetback that are taboo. Fag and Homo are pretty acceptable, and I've noticed Raghead go unchecked before. Mick and Paddy are fine. I wonder about K1ke, Dago, Wop, Gook, Slant, porch monkey, Redskin, injun, spic, and limey, though.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Up