ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 29
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The "All Idiot Team" sign-up.
Mi_chief_fan 05:03 PM 12-18-2000
Packfool named me to his "All Idiot Team", along with KC Wolfman, Titus, JOhn and Luzap. I should feel bad, but I actually feel honored that Packfool thinks i'm not "in his class" of football.....um......intelligence?

Anyone else care to join?
[Reply]
milkman 07:26 PM 12-18-2000
mmaddog,
I've been trying to come up with that name (Bob Nelson) for years. That routine was one of the funniest I've ever seen. It got him invited on the Tonight Show when Carson was still hosting. Johnny was disappointed he didn't do it on the show.
the milkman
another blue collar looking for a spot on the team
[Reply]
Packfan 07:30 PM 12-18-2000
I love it! You guys took it upon yourself and volunteered for my "all idiot team"! Thats great. Although some of you dont belong ie Mile High, Morphius, Hardcore, Bwana, you guys know a thing or two about the game.

JOhn, Luzap, Bliss and Titus belong here. I am glad you guys found a home!

I really wanted to put together an official "all idiot team" last year, but never got around to it.

Was is you JOhn that said going to a Chiefs game when its cold is a serious "health risk"? I just wanted to make sure because that assinine statement is what got you on the team.

That might be my favorite statement by a Chief fan since I joined this forum two years ago:

"We dont go to the game when it so cold because its a serious health risk"

Thank You! I shared it with my office. They loved it! Bliss, Luzap, can you guys do better than that?
[Reply]
Bwana 07:34 PM 12-18-2000
Now Ken! Don't you try to yank me off the GM post for this fine organization.
[Reply]
Packfan 07:40 PM 12-18-2000
Bwana,

My "all idiot team" is very serious. I dont want to put guys on there that dont deserve to be on there. Dont try to get on either. I'll know if you are trying to talk stupid.

I just hope Bliss, Luzap, Titus, and JOhn dont take it personal. These guys might be very intellegient, they just lack details when it comes to the NFL.

Wis Chief and MI Chief, thats a different story. When they have been proven wrong, they resort to name caling, so who knows, they could be seventh graders or they could be garbage men. I do know that neither is very educated based on how they try to prove their point. Either way, they are not very bright when it comes to football and debating.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 07:41 PM 12-18-2000
Bob Dole would like to be the starting halfback. bob dole is about TRich's size, twice as slow, and would love to have only 4 carries a game. (We all know this past Sunday was a fluke...)
[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 07:43 PM 12-18-2000
Hey, Russ, JOhn, etc.

I want the absolute MOST important position on this team.

I want to be the guy who makes the media guides!

------------------
Misplaced Chiefs Fan
Red and Gold on the Warpath
Nightwolf Graphics
[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:45 PM 12-18-2000
Packfan, you and I have never had a conversation, so I think we need to have one so as to determine wether or not I can be on the team. Anything you want to talk about, let me know.

------------------
WILDCATS 29
corn balls 28
[Reply]
Packfan 07:47 PM 12-18-2000
Dole,

You are close, one of the last cuts, but sorry, no room for you on this team. Misplaced, you know your stuff, you are not on the team.

Trust me guys, you dont want to be on this team because I have a long memory and will single you out. Talk to Titus. I have embarrassed him numerous times. Ditto for Luzap and Russ.

My "all idiot team" is for idiots. Lets leave it at that.
[Reply]
Packfan 07:48 PM 12-18-2000
I will keep my eye on you. I doubt that you will be on it because I have seen your work and would have jumped it if you were talking out of your crack.

Just ask Bliss. He knows what I mean.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:49 PM 12-18-2000
Packfan, does that mean I don't even get a shot? :-)

------------------
WILDCATS 29
corn balls 28
[Reply]
Bob Dole 07:55 PM 12-18-2000
d@mnit all to h#ll...
[Reply]
milkman 07:56 PM 12-18-2000
Ken,
I would think your all idiot team would consist of everyone that thinks that you are the idiot, or just simply redundant, or both with never an original thought or idea.
Since that is almost everyone om this BB, that team would be almost all inclusive.
the milkman
haven't seen Titus embarrassed either

[This message has been edited by Lompoc Brave (edited 12-18-2000).]
[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 07:56 PM 12-18-2000
What's even funnier is that Ken thinks that his labeling anyone anything means something to us.

"Don't get on my bad side or I'll talk bad about you...."

Geez. I've heard worse threats at my daughter's playground.

Thanks, Ken for the best laugh I've had all day. Every day, you restore my confidence in the fact that you're at best a troll and at worst...you really believe the crap you spew around here.

------------------
Misplaced Chiefs Fan
Red and Gold on the Warpath
Nightwolf Graphics
[Reply]
Otter 08:08 PM 12-18-2000
Once again using the back button.

[This message has been edited by Otter (edited 12-19-2000).]
[Reply]
Mosbonian 08:11 PM 12-18-2000
Russ & LB:

That is the one and the same Bob Nelson..I still remember that one. His "Tight End" & "Wide Receiver" characters were classics!! And the Linebacker, the one who played w/o his helmet(the one you are referring to Russ)sounded like way too many guys I have heard over the years.

Every once and a while you can catch that bit on the Comedy Channel when they have flashback night.

mmaddog
[Reply]
Page 5 of 29
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up