ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Media Center>The Falcon and the Winter Soldier Removed From Disney Plus' August Release Slot
Tribal Warfare 04:59 PM 07-16-2020

BREAKING: @disneyplus has reportedly removed #TheFalconAndTheWinterSoldier from its August release window... https://t.co/dZIb2Q4ixJ

— MCU Direct (@MCU_Direct) July 16, 2020

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:22 PM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
But I wasn't a big fan of either the concept or the early execution of both Clone Wars and Rebels, either. And look how they turned out...
The biggest problem I had with Bad Batch was the fact that the soldiers were so cliched.

Filoni's other animated show, Resistance, is just flat-out unwatchable for me.

I got about 8 episodes in and said to myself "Why am I even watching this awful show?".

My kids couldn't connect with it, either.
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:57 PM 07-17-2020
Filoni created Resistance, and got it off the ground, but as far as I know he was not all that heavily involved with it. I believe it was produced by other folks, with him essentially working as an advisor.

I never watched a second of it. That whole Resistance/First Order conflict Abrams set up in The Force Awakens didn't work for me at all.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:53 PM 07-17-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I completely agree.

Prior to this year, I'd only watched the Marvel movies here and there. Once school ended, my kids and I watched all of the Marvel movies in chronological order, which was an amazing viewing experience that completely blew me away. We did a second run through, which ended last week and I watched Infinity War again last night and plan to watch Endgame again tonight.

What Kevin Feige has accomplished is unparalled in the history of cinema because he produced 23 completely coherent films, which is a mindblowing stat in and of itself. We've seen so many other attempts to create a coherent and entertaining trilogies such as the Star Wars prequels and sequels, The Matrix and so many more that utterly fail after the first film, so I cannot wait to see all of the new Marvel TV series.

I watched the Bad Batch episodes but I never once said to myself "Wow, I wish I could see 20 more episodes of this in a series!". If anything, I was counting down the minutes for it to end.

FYI, I heard last night that Hayden Christensen will be a cast member for the new Obi Wan series. I wasn't able to confirm if it was in flashbacks or him dressed as Darth Vader or both but I'm excited to see what Deborah Chow does with this series because her episodes of the Mandalorian were fantastic.
Agree about Feige. Amazing job to pull all of that off. The only MCU movie I didn’t like much was Captain Marvel. I thought it was very meh. And while Brie Larson is a good actress, she seems wrong for the role.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:03 PM 07-18-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
What about WandaVision and Loki?
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I have not heard a single thing about Loki.

WV shut down around the same time as Winter Soldier and again, somewhere around 6 weeks of filming left.
Looks like both pushed to spring 2021

https://www.darkhorizons.com/marvels...o-spring-2021/
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up