ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 14
« First < 3910111213 14 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Pocahontas: “5 years ago Michael Brown was murdered by a white police officer”
Prison Bitch 05:24 PM 08-09-2019
Can she be sued for slander?





Elizabeth Warren
@ewarren


5 years ago Michael Brown was murdered by a white police officer in Ferguson, Missouri. Michael was unarmed yet he was shot 6 times. I stand with activists and organizers who continue the fight for justice for Michael. We must confront systemic racism and police violence head on.
1:59 PM · Aug 9, 2019·Twitter Web App

2.4K Retweets12.4K Likes

https://mobile.twitter.com/ewarren/s...02078103445507

[Reply]
Eureka 05:25 PM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
I can't even any more..

If it is this bad now-----wait until next year.
8-9-19 for the quote above.

Oh how right you were. Brought it to your own hood man.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:19 PM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Eureka:
8-9-19 for the quote above.



Oh how right you were. Brought it to your own hood man.
Holy shit. I do not remember that.

I was talking about the election, it seems. But I must be quite the predictor.

Yup. Next door. Fuck mpls.
Getting my gun permit!
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 07:40 PM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
A trial now might be better for Wilson than a trial 5 years from now the way things are going. The left is getting away with erasing/revising history. In 5 years the "facts" may strongly support a conviction of Wilson.
I think it's very optimistic of you to think that the left is going to give a shit about double jeopardy in a case like this one.
[Reply]
Eureka 07:53 PM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Holy shit. I do not remember that.

I was talking about the election, it seems. But I must be quite the predictor.

Yup. Next door. **** mpls.
Getting my gun permit!
Any more future predictions?
[Reply]
Bump 07:58 PM 07-30-2020
This whole thing is about not being allowed to commit crimes.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:19 PM 07-30-2020
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Any more future predictions?
too much pressure.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:44 PM 07-30-2020
...After the independent and in-depth review of the evidence, Bell says they cannot prove beyond a reasonable doubt that former officer Darren Wilson committed murder or manslaughter under Missouri law in the death of Michael Brown.





This is highly misleading. The burden of proof is on Brown or his survivors or the state to prove it. “Wr could not prove beyond” means: we didn’t have jack shit. And since the city and Feds already investigated this it’s a done deal.


On a side note, sill cannot believe Pocahontas hasn’t been strangled yet.
[Reply]
scho63 09:09 PM 07-30-2020
If Biden wins they will arrest him before all the confetti hits the floor
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:23 AM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Good. The officers rid the world of the really shitty son of a really shitty mother. The world is a better place without Fat Mike Brown.
I worked at a place where her father, fat mikes maternal grandfather, did contract work. He constantly said the same thing, what shitty people they both were.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:57 AM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
I worked at a place where her father, fat mikes maternal grandfather, did contract work. He constantly said the same thing, what shitty people they both were.
Thank you for confirming that. It's good to know that my ability to pick-out shitty people is second to none.

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
fan4ever 11:07 AM 07-31-2020
The woman's career has been one of fallacy; what's to stop her now?
[Reply]
Randallflagg 11:23 AM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
A trial now might be better for Wilson than a trial 5 years from now the way things are going. The left is getting away with erasing/revising history. In 5 years the "facts" may strongly support a conviction of Wilson.

Preach it Brother!! :-)


Who was it that said "History is written by liars"?
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 11:25 AM 07-31-2020
What a reprehensible scum bucket she is.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:29 AM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Preach it Brother!! :-)


Who was it that said "History is written by liars"?
Capt. John Price said this:

"History is written by the victor. History is filled with liars. If he lives, and we die, his truth becomes written - and ours is lost. Shepherd will be a hero, 'cause all you need to change the world is one good lie and a river of blood."
[Reply]
patteeu 05:51 PM 07-31-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
I think it's very optimistic of you to think that the left is going to give a shit about double jeopardy in a case like this one.
They had double jeopardy protections during the Jim Crow era, so...
[Reply]
Page 13 of 14
« First < 3910111213 14 >
Up