ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 617
« First < 23456 789101656106506 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Donger 04:34 PM 05-20-2013
Hootie, have you considered that some people might not actually want to know that you value their worthiness?
Hootie 04:37 PM 05-20-2013
Originally Posted by Donger:
Hootie, have you considered that some people might not actually want to know that you value their worthiness?
have you considered that most everyone here realizes you've had an abundance of cock in your mouth?
Donger 04:38 PM 05-20-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
have you considered that most everyone here realizes you've had an abundance of cock in your mouth?
No, that really isn't something that I think much about.

Now, would you mind answering my question?
Hammock Parties 04:40 PM 05-20-2013
Either way, this is a more interesting thread than you've ever posted here. Ever.
Hootie 04:40 PM 05-20-2013

why would I answer your question?

is Donger to realize that I only answer his dumb fucking stupid ass questions with more questions?

has Donger really had two cocks in his mouth at one time at a ChiefsPlanet sponsored function?
Donger 04:41 PM 05-20-2013
Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls:
Either way, this is a more interesting thread than you've ever posted here. Ever.
Thanks for the input.
Hootie 04:41 PM 05-20-2013
Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls:
he has nearly 70000 posts and I bet 67000 of them have all been stupid fucking posts that ask a stupid fucking question because, for some reason, that's the stupid fucking posting style he adapted
Rain Man 04:42 PM 05-20-2013
You people who are arguing with hootie are probably hurting your rankings. Just saying.
Hootie 04:42 PM 05-20-2013
has Donger ever had a Chiefs related post?
Donger 04:43 PM 05-20-2013
why would I answer your question?

is Donger to realize that I only answer his dumb ****ing stupid ass questions with more questions?

has Donger really had two cocks in his mouth at one time at a ChiefsPlanet sponsored function?
Because it might actually help you mature a little bit.
SAUTO 04:43 PM 05-20-2013

He said in his first thread you would only be involved if you posted in the thread
Posted via Mobile Device
LoneWolf 04:44 PM 05-20-2013
I guess I just don't understand why anyone would give a shit where Hootie would rank them in a list of top posters on this site.

While we're at it why not get Carl Lewis to post his top 100 National Anthems or O.J. Simpson to post his top 100 respected athletes.

And for the record, I don't have any issues with Hootie. Just seems stupid to give a shit what his opinion is.
Thig Lyfe 04:48 PM 05-20-2013

Frazod? Yep. Because he doesn't post about anything sports related his entire existence on this board is to argue with me and Zach and whoever else he doesn't like because he's a pathetic, miserable, fat fuck.
hey man, don't talk about my pal frazod like that
Donger 04:49 PM 05-20-2013
has Donger ever had a Chiefs related post?
Yes.
Hootie 04:50 PM 05-20-2013
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
I guess I just don't understand why anyone would give a shit where Hootie would rank them in a list of top posters on this site.

While we're at it why not get Carl Lewis to post his top 100 National Anthems or O.J. Simpson to post his top 100 respected athletes.

And for the record, I don't have any issues with Hootie. Just seems stupid to give a shit what his opinion is.
You were never considered. I'm not even sure who you are.
Page 6 of 617
« First < 23456 789101656106506 > Last »
Up