ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 16
« First < 41011121314 1516 >
Media Center>Archer is on FX right now...
chefsos 09:05 PM 01-21-2010
on the east coast anyway.

Anyone else checking it out?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:52 AM 02-06-2015
For the last time, I don't want to masturbate!!

Not even looking at THAT?!?!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:44 PM 03-20-2015
http://imgur.com/gallery/TmNFU

Holy shit, they've got time on their hands.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:08 AM 12-09-2015
I just stumbled on this. Absolutely cry tears of joy funny.

NSFW...

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:46 PM 02-02-2016
WHOOOHOOOO!!!!!!

[Reply]
kepp 03:30 PM 02-02-2016
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
WHOOOHOOOO!!!!!!

Yes! Can't wait for that.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:35 AM 02-03-2016
Just found this on youtube. Don't care if it's Q.

[Reply]
Gonzo 11:55 AM 02-03-2016
FINALLY
[Reply]
Gonzo 07:54 AM 03-31-2016
Season premier tonight. I've been binge watching all six seasons this week on Hulu.
What a great show.
[Reply]
BigRichard 10:48 AM 03-31-2016
Probably one of the best shows on TV
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:43 PM 03-31-2016
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
Placebo Effect might be the best episode of TV I've seen this year.

SURVEY SAYS?
I still think Placebo Effect is probably the best Archer episode ever, for the record.

Re-watched season 6 over the last few days - it's better than I remembered. Seasons 2 and 3 are the best in some order, then probably 4, but I think you can slot in 6 before 1 (and definitely 5). You could arguably put it ahead of 4 even. There were some damn good episodes - Sitting, The Kanes, The Holdout and Edie's Wedding were all outstanding. It loses marks for petering out over the last 2 episodes, though. I thought the two-parter to end the season was some of the weakest stuff they've put out yet and vision quest sucked as well.

6th didn't have the depth of the best seasons but it's highs were just as good.
[Reply]
BigRichard 01:47 PM 03-31-2016
I still think Placebo Effect is probably the best Archer episode ever, for the record.

Re-watched season 6 over the last few days - it's better than I remembered. Seasons 2 and 3 are the best in some order, then probably 4, but I think you can slot in 6 before 1 (and definitely 5). You could arguably put it ahead of 4 even. There were some damn good episodes - Sitting, The Kanes, The Holdout and Edie's Wedding were all outstanding. It loses marks for petering out over the last 2 episodes, though. I thought the two-parter to end the season was some of the weakest stuff they've put out yet and vision quest sucked as well.

I just told my wife this last night. Favorite episode of them all.

[Reply]
Raiderhater 08:18 PM 03-31-2016

I don't know, Skorpio from season 1 is pretty damned good.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 11:45 PM 03-31-2016
Skytanic or Placebo Effect are my faves.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 05:39 PM 04-03-2016

Cry havoc and let slip the hogs of war!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:03 AM 04-22-2016
Last night was a pretty outstanding episode; easily on par with all but their absolute best.

"You're coming to me as a robot mummy..........

.....who's got no mummy!"

"Barry's about to violate the first law of robotics.....on my vagina"
[Reply]
Page 14 of 16
« First < 41011121314 1516 >
Up