ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1574 of 4880
« First < 574107414741524156415701571157215731574 157515761577157815841624167420742574 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
TEX 08:38 AM 03-22-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Yeah, at 3-1... totally didn't expect them to end with just 5 wins. As I've said many times, I'm fine with lulls here and there - they happen. Denver is in one now, but I don't see it being this decade of purgatory that you envision.

Of course not - You don't even realize it started the second Manning left.
[Reply]
COchief 08:39 AM 03-22-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
I do hope you stick around for it. My only question for you is will your PA / Arrogant shtick continue?
MHM plays the role of the friendly fan as long as the Broncos have a firm hold on the Chiefs (Manning/Smellway years and some Plummer), however he gets extremely nasty and shows his true self when the tables are turned. He views the Chiefs as his little brother and as long as he is beating him up then he is friendly and upbeat. I was taken aback by the vitriol displayed by him during the Tebow/McFail years but have never forgotten how nasty his posting was.

The general ugliness is starting already and it is only going to get worse.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 08:42 AM 03-22-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
****ing Vegas odds? Is that what youve been reduced to? Was it your new years resolution to embarrass yourself as often as possible this year on CP, Knowmo? You've had an absolutely pathetic start to the offsrason.
Yeah, I should listen to a bunch of delusional Chiefs homers who think Sorensen, Ford, and Morse are ≥ Simmons, Shaq Barrett, and Paradis. :-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:45 AM 03-22-2018
Originally Posted by COchief:
MHM plays the role of the friendly fan as long as the Broncos have a firm hold on the Chiefs (Manning/Smellway years and some Plummer), however he gets extremely nasty and shows his true self when the tables are turned.
Bullshit.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:46 AM 03-22-2018
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Yeah, I should listen to a bunch of delusional Chiefs homers who think Sorensen, Ford, and Morse are ≥ Simmons, Shaq Barrett, and Paradis. :-)
So you don't want to listen to Chiefs homerism, so your solution to the problem is posting on a Chiefs board? Are you stupid?
[Reply]
TEX 08:50 AM 03-22-2018
So you don't want to listen to Chiefs homerism, so your solution to the problem is posting on a Chiefs board? Are you stupid?

:-) :-)
[Reply]
TEX 08:51 AM 03-22-2018
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Bullshit.
TRUEshit.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:52 AM 03-22-2018
MHM plays the role of the friendly fan as long as the Broncos have a firm hold on the Chiefs (Manning/Smellway years and some Plummer), however he gets extremely nasty and shows his true self when the tables are turned. He views the Chiefs as his little brother and as long as he is beating him up then he is friendly and upbeat. I was taken aback by the vitriol displayed by him during the Tebow/McFail years but have never forgotten how nasty his posting was.

Really? I would love to see one of those postings from me filled with vitriol and nastiness. I can be a condescending prick, no doubt. And, maybe with BlackOp or one other I was a real a-hole... but overall, I think you're remembering things poorly.

What general ugliness have I displayed in the last few months?
[Reply]
TEX 08:54 AM 03-22-2018

Yep. I've seen his act for almost two decades. It changed this season as well after the Giants loss. I just laugh at all the MH Mule Tool disciples that he's fooled around here. :-)
[Reply]
TEX 08:55 AM 03-22-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Really? I would love to see one of those postings from me filled with vitriol and nastiness. I can be a condescending prick, no doubt. And, maybe with BlackOp or one other I was a real a-hole... but overall, I think you're remembering things poorly.

What general ugliness have I displayed in the last few months?

Really??? :-)
Go find examples yourself. Plenty over the years in your responses to me and Stevie Ray, just to mention a couple of starting places. Last few months, you're safe no doubt - but again, that's your thing and COchief said as much.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:00 AM 03-22-2018
Feel free to homer it up. Don't get mad when I post things that refute your opinions though.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:01 AM 03-22-2018
Feel free to homer it up. Don't get mad when I post things that refute your opinions though.
Okay, so you ARE stupid. Thanks for clearing that up for us.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:04 AM 03-22-2018
Okay, so you ARE stupid. Thanks for clearing that up for us.
Continuing to argue with someone who can't back up anything he says would be stupid. You're one of the least knowledgeable football/NFL posters on Chiefs Planet and you're completely unaware of it. Later dude.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 09:11 AM 03-22-2018
One person's views on 3 players doesn't equate to every one of us being homers knowmo. Id say that it would be incredibly homerish to think a roster that has finished below another - 2 years in a row, while ageing and losing top players is superior. But chiefs fans are the homers? :-) irony buddy and YOU'RE completely unaware of it.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:13 AM 03-22-2018
Continuing to argue with someone who can't back up anything he says would be stupid. You're one of the least knowledgeable football/NFL posters on Chiefs Planet and you're completely unaware of it. Later dude.
You tried to point to Vegas odds as a valid reason why Denver is better than Kansas City. That was dumb, and you got called out for it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the past I've used facts and statistics to blow up your stupid claims and embarrass you. If you don't like the way Dane, SNR, and others around here treat you, then stop posting like a Twitter spambot troll, and actually engage in real conversation. That doesn't require football knowledge, just common sense.
[Reply]
Page 1574 of 4880
« First < 574107414741524156415701571157215731574 157515761577157815841624167420742574 > Last »
Up