ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 13
< 123 4567 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I'm sick of you people.
Phobia 07:53 PM 01-09-2004
Every time a ChiefsPlanet gathering happens in KC, the board dies. You guys need to stop that shit or I'm gonna have to move up there so I can enjoy the festivities without being alone online. Bastards!
[Reply]
Phobia 11:12 PM 01-09-2004
Originally Posted by KS Smitty:
:-) For shame PastorMikH for shame. :-)

This has happened quite a bit this year, when I got this job I agreed that Sunday through Thursday would be my work week. What really bites is the fact that our VCR is so old that it only plays back in Black & White. :-) How long has it been since any of you have had to watch a game in B&W???? At least I'll see the game though (and wont be answering the phone).
Are you absolutely serious? You know you can buy a VCR for ~$20 these days, right?
[Reply]
tk13 11:15 PM 01-09-2004
Originally Posted by Phobia-tch:
I would like to see you get into the Chiefs media area with your credentials. In fact, I'd buy you a sixer of your choice if you posted a picture of yourself sitting in the press box at Arrowhead during a Chiefs game.
I knew a guy at BSU that worked at the student radio station with me that had Colts and Pacers credentials... it's possible.
[Reply]
KS Smitty 11:17 PM 01-09-2004
Are you absolutely serious? You know you can buy a VCR for ~$20 these days, right?
Who knows, the thing still works and it plays back on other VCRs in color....you could call me a cheap bidge................

but then I'd have to go to Houston and kick your azz. :-)

Dammit leave me alone, I'm not going to this game or any activities associated with it and that's the important thing to whine about!!!!! :-)
[Reply]
Phobia 11:21 PM 01-09-2004
Originally Posted by tk13:
I knew a guy at BSU that worked at the student radio station with me that had Colts and Pacers credentials... it's possible.
I can see that. I can't see http://search.theinsiders.com/a.z?s=...x&sssiteid=173 leading to media credentials.
[Reply]
Mark M 11:22 PM 01-09-2004
Is it just me, or does anyone else have to scroll right to read all of the replies?

Oh yeah ... it sucks to be Smitty.

MM
~~:-)
[Reply]
Jenson71 11:26 PM 01-09-2004
Well I watched LOTR:ROTK tonight.
[Reply]
KS Smitty 11:26 PM 01-09-2004
Originally Posted by Mark M:
Is it just me, or does anyone else have to scroll right to read all of the replies?

Oh yeah ... it sucks to be Smitty.

MM
~~:-)

:-) I believe I addressed you in the StFU and StFD comment earlier.

:-) right back atcha!
[Reply]
ChiefJustice 11:31 PM 01-09-2004
Originally Posted by Jenson71:
Well I watched LOTR:ROTK tonight.
I saw it this afternoon as well....then came home to a ticket to the game:-)

[Reply]
tk13 11:35 PM 01-09-2004
I can see that. I can't see http://search.theinsiders.com/a.z?s=...x&sssiteid=173 leading to media credentials.
Ahhh I thought he was student media... I don't know, you'd really have to get some good strings pulled to pull off a Chiefs pass from a K-State website I suppose... I don't know anything about Chiefs media relations, so I can't say.
[Reply]
Jenson71 11:36 PM 01-09-2004
excellent movie. Should have been 30 minutes shorter. (take out the "Yeah! We did it! Jump on the bed! crap, and the Bilbo Baggins stuff)

It should have ended when they toast at the party, imo
[Reply]
ChiefJustice 11:43 PM 01-09-2004
I think there should be about another hours worth on the DVD...but,i know there won't be.

I could have done w/o the bed sequence part as well...but,the rest of the after story was needed or the fans of the book would have whined.Like the sacking of the Shire :-)
[Reply]
TEX 11:46 PM 01-09-2004
Every time a ChiefsPlanet gathering happens in KC, the board dies. You guys need to stop that shit or I'm gonna have to move up there so I can enjoy the festivities without being alone online. Bastards!
Phobia,
You and Raiderhater want to get together with me and Randy and have our own gathering for the playoff game Sunday? Even though the game is on TV, we're going up to SRO like we've done all year. We're not about to jinx anything now. I believe that Tom is going as well.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 11:47 PM 01-09-2004
Phobia you have a bet. Oh yeah it game time.
[Reply]
Phobia 11:47 PM 01-09-2004
Originally Posted by KC-CHIEFS-FAN-TX:
Phobia,
You and Raiderhater want to get together with me and Randy and have our own gathering for the playoff game Sunday? Even though the game is on TV, we're going up to SRO like we've done all year. We're not about to jinx anything now. I believe that Tom is going as well.
Jamie is going TO the game. I dunno, though. I'll see if Pink wants to go up there. If not, I'll probably just stay home and watch with her.
[Reply]
Phobia 11:49 PM 01-09-2004
Originally Posted by kcnut:
Phobia you have a bet. Oh yeah it game time.
Are you going to buy me a sixer if you can't get in? :-) Also, set a time limit - I don't want you winning this bet by marrying Jason Whitlock's 600 lbs sibling and getting into the press box that way.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 13
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up