ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 14
< 12 345612 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Right. I've had enough.
Hammock Parties 08:10 PM 09-16-2003
Logical.

This man is abusing his position. Over the past week, two weeks, whatever it is, he has changed things over and over and over:

My signature.
My avatar.
My title.

He's also edited my posts. I change them back. He changes them again.

This is flat out ABUSE of his position. A position he is OBVIOUSLY not able to handle. A position he got ONLY because he donated a lot of money.

Logical should be removed from his moderator position.
Joe Seahawk 08:17 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by gochiefs:
It's back to 212 now. Thankyou, whoever that was.
212??

Dang!
Hammock Parties 08:18 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by KCWolfman:
BTW - I am sure that Jim cannot change rep points as he is not at Super Moderator status. Several moderators have discussed this point on different occassions.

I did give you negative reps for your whining and hypocrisy. Perhaps with my moderator status and the large number of rep points I have, it affected you more aversely than you thought. In any instance, I am not removing it as you earned the rep.
Nope, it wasn't you.
grandllama 08:18 PM 09-16-2003
It needs to be brought to full attention of the BB. I have officially reached my breaking point.
And you don't think this was the point of Logical's teasing?

Everybody on the board knew you wouldn't just lay low and let it slide like Slayer or Jim or any of the other regulars that have had their stuff changed as a joke... Everybody knew you would loose it.

GC, one day as you age you'll discover that you have to pick your fights, and getting into it with a mod who didn't want you back in the first place, but has tolerated you, over something this stupid is not a fight to pick.
Raiderhater 08:18 PM 09-16-2003
It needs to be brought to full attention of the BB. I have officially reached my breaking point.

What, you think you are the only poster to be "abused"? Or Jim the only mod to do so?

You see, some of us have a sense of humor. I highly suggest acquiring one.

If you are at your breaking point perhaps you need to think about finding another board.

Whiney ass bitch.
KCWolfman 08:18 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by Joe Seahawk:
212??

Dang!
That is vulgar. Joe below goatcheese in rep. Positive rep comin' up, Joe.
Mr. Christopher 08:19 PM 09-16-2003
Phobia did not change it over and over again to the same person. Logical has LITERALLY changed my signature over one hundred times.
Dude, from some of the things I've seen on this board, just be happy that he's not changing your username or posting semi-nude pictures of men as your avatar.
B2chiefsfan 08:19 PM 09-16-2003
Your lucky he hasn't put that Star Wars kid on you Avatar.........

Not that I'm giving him any ideas. :-)
Boozer 08:20 PM 09-16-2003
I understand you're at your breaking point. However, I urge you not to shit in the punch bowl, so to speak. What benefit is it to you to attempt to ruin a community that has a certain "code of conduct," and sets certain rules? In my opinion, the "administration" has been more than forgiving of your behavior in the past (admittedly, behavior that is often provoked). Still, the type of interaction found on this board is quite hostile, and we all know that going in. Try to be a team player, will ya?
Hammock Parties 08:20 PM 09-16-2003
You folks fail to realize Logical has never changed anyone else's sig 100s of times, even when they change it back.

I ignored Logical. I have him on iggy and have not communicated with him since yesterday. I am not even going to acknowledge his existence anymore.

Apparently he believes he is God.
KCWolfman 08:20 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by raiderhader:
What, you think you are the only poster to be "abused"? Or Jim the only mod to do so?

You see, some of us have a sense of humor. I highly suggest acquiring one.

If you are at your breaking point perhaps you need to think about finding another board.

Whiney ass bitch.
Read his post closely, gochiefs. This is the poster boy for abuse on the BB. And not only did he weather it well, he actually made the posts entertaining and enlightening about his character. Jamie is obviously a man of high esteem and self worth.

You have done the same regarding the enlightenment. Unfortunately, I cannot say the same of your esteem.
whoman69 08:21 PM 09-16-2003
Phobia did not change it over and over again to the same person. Logical has LITERALLY changed my signature over one hundred times.
Phobia did the same thing to Slayer many times when Slayer was doing nothing. He is jacking with you to see how you would respond. As expected, you went the whiny route. If they can't take a joke f0ck 'em.
Hammock Parties 08:21 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by KCWolfman:
Read his post closely, gochiefs. This is the poster boy for abuse on the BB. And not only did he weather it well, he actually made the posts entertaining and enlightening about his character. Jamie is obviously a man of high esteem and self worth.

You have done the same regarding the enlightenment. Unfortunately, I cannot say the same of your esteem.
I will boil it down for you like this. I have no problem with anyone on this BB.

Except Logical.
ENDelt260 08:21 PM 09-16-2003
Logical wouldn't have to keep changing your shit so much if you'd just quit changing it back.

Oh, and drop the whole "he's a mod cuz he donated money" bullshit. It's simply not true.
tommykat 08:22 PM 09-16-2003
It's back to 212 now. Thankyou, whoever that was.
What is the big deal with the points???? :-) Time to get a real life.....Chit, I don't even know where you find those points and what they are about.........
Hammock Parties 08:22 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
Logical wouldn't have to keep changing your shit so much if you'd just quit changing it back.

Oh, and drop the whole "he's a mod cuz he donated money" bullshit. It's simply not true.
Oh, so now I'm not allowed to have my own signature? That is complete BULLSHIT!!

And it is true, one of the other mods said it awhile back.
Page 2 of 14
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up