ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 14
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Score Has Been Evened.......For Now.
Bwana 03:43 PM 07-04-2003
So I'm sitting here minding my own business, relaxing when I start hearing explosions over the top of my house. Aww yes, the unmistakable sound of bottle rockets. There is one rental house in my neighborhood, two houses down across the alley. It seems to attract loud music playing hell raising punk types. In any event, I get pissed off when this keeps up and go out into the backyard. I find several Bottle Rocket sticks. At this point I am left with three choices...

1.) Go to their back gate, call one of them out, beat his ass. This one is more my style and I would have enjoyed it the most hands down, but I would likely end up in the big house for the night and my wife would not be pleased when she had to come and bail me out.

2.) Call the cops and report the little fuggers. This one is just to easy and I'm not the nark type.

3.) It seems I have a few "bird bombs" left over from "the day." For those of you who do not know what these masterpieces are, they are in a 12 gauge shotgun shell and are basically an M-80 that zips through the air when you fire it out of the shotgun. They go about 100 feet before they explode. These are used by ranchers to run off the geese when they land in the wheat fields and are VERY loud. :-)

I grab the 12 gauge, crack one of my house windows, line it up over the fence and let it rip. The next few moments were priceless!:-) All you could hear were gems like "Jesus Christ!" "Where did that come from?!!"What the fug was that!!! Oh my God!" It seems I still have 24 rounds left if the little cockroaches start again. Bonus......I know as a fact they have no clue where it came from. :-) :-)
[Reply]
PastorMikH 10:00 PM 07-05-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by JOhn
I'll vote for Wy. :-)

But MAN IT GET'S COLD up there!;D
[Reply]
JOhn 10:02 PM 07-05-2003
Not that cold Pastor. Besides there's great hunting here. :-)
[Reply]
PastorMikH 10:03 PM 07-05-2003
Originally Posted by :
Not that cold Pastor. Besides there's great hunting here. :-)

The great hunting here will be missed. Any Quail up there?
[Reply]
JOhn 10:04 PM 07-05-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by PastorMikH

The great hunting here will be missed. Any Quail up there?
:Hmmm:

Not sure, but there is Pheasent, Turkey, Grouse and Sage hen I think.

Now i need to go check my regs, hang on.
[Reply]
JOhn 10:39 PM 07-05-2003
Originally Posted by :
:Hmmm:

Not sure, but there is Pheasent, Turkey, Grouse and Sage hen I think.

Now i need to go check my regs, hang on.
No Quail, but alot of other . :-) hunting
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 11:08 PM 07-05-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Bwana
So I'm sitting here minding my own business, relaxing when I start hearing explosions over the top of my house. Aww yes, the unmistakable sound of bottle rockets. There is one rental house in my neighborhood, two houses down across the alley. It seems to attract loud music playing hell raising punk types. In any event, I get pissed off when this keeps up and go out into the backyard. I find several Bottle Rocket sticks. At this point I am left with three choices...

1.) Go to their back gate, call one of them out, beat his ass. This one is more my style and I would have enjoyed it the most hands down, but I would likely end up in the big house for the night and my wife would not be pleased when she had to come and bail me out.

2.) Call the cops and report the little fuggers. This one is just to easy and I'm not the nark type.

3.) It seems I have a few "bird bombs" left over from "the day." For those of you who do not know what these masterpieces are, they are in a 12 gauge shotgun shell and are basically an M-80 that zips through the air when you fire it out of the shotgun. They go about 100 feet before they explode. These are used by ranchers to run off the geese when they land in the wheat fields and are VERY loud. :-)

I grab the 12 gauge, crack one of my house windows, line it up over the fence and let it rip. The next few moments were priceless!:-) All you could hear were gems like "Jesus Christ!" "Where did that come from?!!"What the fug was that!!! Oh my God!" It seems I still have 24 rounds left if the little cockroaches start again. Bonus......I know as a fact they have no clue where it came from. :-) :-)
Outstanding job!!! You should be commended and rewarded with naming the local park after you. Keep up the goo work!!! :-)
[Reply]
Logical 11:45 PM 07-05-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by jettio

Nah, William. :-)

I had started to be convinced by the smarter conservatives on the board about how tiresome it was to have these psychological apologies for people breaking the law.

I thought it was cool to blow stuff up.

I just don't want to hear Bwana's bleeding heart do-gooder philosophy about why he did it. Who cares what caused it? Just do it.

It reminded me of the time Recount was complaining about how the Texaco Twins were driving up the price of Molotov cocktails as if that were the sole justification for Molotov cocktails.

Just throw the damn thing and :-), Recount.

Bwana, Just blow up the neighborhood and leave out the "explanation," Too many damn lawyers already.

Bait and Switch or Switch and Bait.

Reminds me of Denise either way!

:-) :-) :-)

By the way comparing your actions to those of a bleeding gash is not calling you a name.

Calling you a name is saying you are a limp wristed poosey who engages in sex with dogs because no woman would have you, while reminding you your mother was unmarried and you broke your cherry with her.

Now that would be some decent name calling.:-) :-) :-)

Correction the above is not name calling either, it is not name calling when it is true.:-)
[Reply]
JOhn 11:48 PM 07-05-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Logical

Calling you a name is saying you are a limp wristed poosey who engages in sex with dogs because no woman would have him, while reminding you your mother was unmarried and you broke your cherry with your her.

Now that would be some decent name calling.:-) :-) :-)

Correction the above is not name calling either, it is not name calling when it is true.:-)
:-)
[Reply]
jettio 07:45 AM 07-06-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by RJ
That's the 1st thread this long that I've read in a long time and it was certainly worth it. Thank you all for the entertainment. As far as I'm concerned Bwana would make a fine neighbor but I wouldn't want to get on his bad side.
After you posted this praise for the thread. It became awfully lame, awfully quick.

Thanks a lot, Buddy.:-)
[Reply]
jettio 08:02 AM 07-06-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Bwana

I just got back on and caught the clowns response. The guy seems like a 1st class thread killer.:-)
I am hearing that it turned out to be an entertaining thread, for the story and for the smack.

Except for the posts since last night.

Seems like some lame-asses put a tungsten spacesuit on this baby and it is falling fast.

Bwana might be the only one that could revive the damn thing.

Hopefully, he will have shot something out of season or an endangered species or something.:-)
[Reply]
Skip Towne 08:04 AM 07-06-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by PastorMikH

But MAN IT GET'S COLD up there!;D
I heard "The preacher likes the cold, he knows they're gonna stay".
[Reply]
RNR 09:39 AM 07-06-2003
Originally Posted by :

Bwana prefers clandestine ops. He would be getting even without me knowing about it.

Unless, of course someone pointed out to him that that is what he was doing.

The he would claim that I did know about it. and call other people names.
Hey jettio I have never had any problems with you, and just thought your reply was a tad on the strong side. Bwana has always been cool to me and is one of my favorite posters here. I will just keep my chips in my own dip, he is a a big boy he can handle his own.
[Reply]
Logical 10:18 AM 07-06-2003
Originally Posted by :

I am hearing that it turned out to be an entertaining thread, for the story and for the smack.

Except for the posts since last night.

Seems like some lame-asses put a tungsten spacesuit on this baby and it is falling fast.

Bwana might be the only one that could revive the damn thing.

Hopefully, he will have shot something out of season or an endangered species or something.:-)
Hi Rube guess you felt the chill of the cold tungsten blade as you were slicing your own throat!:-)
[Reply]
JOhn 10:46 AM 07-06-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by RedNeckRaider
Hey jettio I have never had any problems with you, and just thought your reply was a tad on the strong side. Bwana has always been cool to me and is one of my favorite posters here. I will just keep my chips in my own dip, he is a a big boy he can handle his own.
Bwana is propbebly one of the more respected posters, and yet JETBOY seems to think he knows him so well, and is fit to judge him. :-)

JET here's a $1, go buy a clue.
[Reply]
Logical 11:24 AM 07-06-2003
Originally Posted by :

Bwana is propbebly one of the more respected posters, and yet JETBOY seems to think he knows him so well, and is fit to judge him. :-)

JET here's a $1, go buy a clue.

Good thing you did that for him the boy clearly has no cents.:-)
[Reply]
Page 9 of 14
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up