ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 273 of 283
« First < 173223263269270271272273 274275276277 > Last »
Hall of Classics>****OFFICIAL Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl LIV Game Thread****
Hammock Parties 12:11 AM 02-02-2020
Letís do this shit.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:54 AM 05-08-2020
From now on the motto has to be

IN MAHOMES WE TRUST
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 06:59 AM 05-08-2020
Mahomes was toying with them to sell ketchup
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:12 AM 05-09-2020
That Red Sox board is an embarrassment. Every other post is either about Hill, the chop being racist, the Chiefs getting all the calls from the refs, or the occasional commentary that it was disgusting the NFL was being patriotic in the pregame. Itís amazing how out of touch they are in almost every possible way.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 03:33 PM 05-25-2020
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
That Red Sox board is an embarrassment. Every other post is either about Hill, the chop being racist, the Chiefs getting all the calls from the refs, or the occasional commentary that it was disgusting the NFL was being patriotic in the pregame. Itís amazing how out of touch they are in almost every possible way.
The most obnoxious poster I've found in all these forums is a proudly racist Patriots Super-fan Bostonite (his profile picture is of Matt Damon in Good Will Hunting) who is a regular on a San Antonio Spurs fan forum. It was pretty poetic watching his reactions to the Chiefs come back after labeling Patrick an overrated "choker" after the 2nd INT.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 12:53 PM 06-20-2020
Nothing better on a Saturday morning than read through the Super Bowl thread (which I didn't get to follow as it happened). So much joy in here. Made me realize just how special this team is and what a great job Veach did assembling this team.

In the final 6:30 minutes we got:

- Patrick Mahomes masterful execution of Wasp to
- Tyreek Hill making the game changing play leading to
- Travis Kelce TD reception setting up
- Chris Jones deflected pass on 49ers 3-and-out series which set up
- Sammy Watkins reception deep into 49er territory and then
- Damien Williams receiving TD to take the lead and
- Chris Jones deflecting another pass to force
- Frank Clark sacking Garappolo on 4th down setting up
- Damien Williams rushing TD to go up two scores and finally
- Kendal Fuller intercepting Jimmy G to seal the win.

What a complete and total team win.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:56 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
LOL Texans fans really hate Eric Fisher :-) :-)

They're still pissy about that take down of Watt from 2015.
They also hated his Stone Cold. Hilariously two of Fisherís most memorable moments came against the Texans :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:46 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Nothing better on a Saturday morning than read through the Super Bowl thread (which I didn't get to follow as it happened). So much joy in here. Made me realize just how special this team is and what a great job Veach did assembling this team.

In the final 6:30 minutes we got:

- Patrick Mahomes masterful execution of Wasp to
- Tyreek Hill making the game changing play leading to
- Travis Kelce TD reception setting up
- Chris Jones deflected pass on 49ers 3-and-out series which set up
- Sammy Watkins reception deep into 49er territory and then
- Damien Williams receiving TD to take the lead and
- Chris Jones deflecting another pass to force
- Frank Clark sacking Garappolo on 4th down setting up
- Damien Williams rushing TD to go up two scores and finally
- Kendal Fuller intercepting Jimmy G to seal the win.

What a complete and total team win.
49ers should not have kicked the bear with those premature celebrations. Pretty dumb.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:22 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
49ers should not have kicked the bear with those premature celebrations. Pretty dumb.
Doubt the outcome would have been any different.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:40 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Nothing better on a Saturday morning than read through the Super Bowl thread (which I didn't get to follow as it happened). So much joy in here. Made me realize just how special this team is and what a great job Veach did assembling this team.

In the final 6:30 minutes we got:

- Patrick Mahomes masterful execution of Wasp to
- Tyreek Hill making the game changing play leading to
- Travis Kelce TD reception setting up
- Chris Jones deflected pass on 49ers 3-and-out series which set up
- Sammy Watkins reception deep into 49er territory and then
- Damien Williams receiving TD to take the lead and
- Chris Jones deflecting another pass to force
- Frank Clark sacking Garappolo on 4th down setting up
- Damien Williams rushing TD to go up two scores and finally
- Kendal Fuller intercepting Jimmy G to seal the win.

What a complete and total team win.
We need to go and find the exact posts of the first reactions of every one of those plays for easy browsing.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:27 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
We need to go and find the exact posts of the first reactions of every one of those plays for easy browsing.
Daface fix your shit! :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:30 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
They also hated his Stone Cold. Hilariously two of Fisher’s most memorable moments came against the Texans :-)
If Fisher cant handle Bosa one on one during WASP and several crucial plays.... they never happen. We finally get the first pick in that whole shit draft at least got us this moment and the Stone Cold moment.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 05:50 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
If Fisher cant handle Bosa one on one during WASP and several crucial plays.... they never happen. We finally get the first pick in that whole shit draft at least got us this moment and the Stone Cold moment.
We were 11-0 with Fish on the field this year. One of my favorite stats from the season.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:15 PM 06-20-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Doubt the outcome would have been any different.
So the 49ers having a choreographed celebration in the endzone as if they just won the Super Bowl didn't fire the Chiefs up?

Must be a coincidence then, because after that moment, the Chiefs as a complete team, bitchslapped them.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:27 AM 06-21-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
So the 49ers having a choreographed celebration in the endzone as if they just won the Super Bowl didn't fire the Chiefs up?

Must be a coincidence then, because after that moment, the Chiefs as a complete team, bitchslapped them.
Yeah, they probably didn't understand the gravity of the moment until that time. "Oh, crap, this is the Super Bowl?!? This is the Super Bowl! Why weren't we previously playing our hardest?!?11
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:47 AM 06-21-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Yeah, they probably didn't understand the gravity of the moment until that time. "Oh, crap, this is the Super Bowl?!? This is the Super Bowl! Why weren't we previously playing our hardest?!?11
I think you like to argue for the sake of arguing. If you can't see the entire momentum of the game completely changed after the 49ers were showboating in the endzone like the game was over, I don't know what to tell you. :-)
[Reply]
Page 273 of 283
« First < 173223263269270271272273 274275276277 > Last »
Up