ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 152
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
Gonzo 12:14 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
What the fuck?
Well, we've always got you to call people fuck-holes... So that's good.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 12:14 PM 03-19-2011
Hate to lose one of our best because of debt free douche bag and Laz.

Thanks again Dane for your help in picking out my guitar, and getting me started learning how to play.

[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:14 PM 03-19-2011
Seriously? Danes leaving and R8ers is still around?? What kind of a *ucked up world do we have around here???
[Reply]
Okie_Apparition 12:15 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by kstater:
I would assume that after Dane threatened another member, that a mod contacted him and Dane's weeping vagina didn't like it.
Considering who it was against & the mildness of it. It should have been a short seperation.
[Reply]
007 12:15 PM 03-19-2011
Wait, I haven't given you permission to leave.
[Reply]
kstater 12:15 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by Okie_Apparition:
Considering who it was against & the mildness of it. It should have been a short seperation.
Don't disagree.
[Reply]
Bump 12:16 PM 03-19-2011
I don't know what to say really, but these youtube videos will sum it up.

[Reply]
cdcox 12:16 PM 03-19-2011
I would assume that after Dane threatened another member, that a mod contacted him and Dane's weeping vagina didn't like it.
I don't think so.
Connecting the dots, I would guess that it went down like this.

1. R8ers called Dane a pedophile in this thread: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=242880

2. Dane asked the mods to take action (i.e., ban R8ers).

3. Mods refused. (From my perspective, this is pretty consistent with the mod policy of the board, which is generally very loose.)

4. Dane decided that level of inaction was unacceptable and decided to leave.
[Reply]
Mr. Arrowhead 12:16 PM 03-19-2011
Well its like that huh?
[Reply]
DaFace 12:17 PM 03-19-2011
Actually, I think it's more the opposite. Apparently Dane wanted R8ers banned for calling him a pedophile. I hadn't even looked, but whatever. Dane's had more reports against him in the past two years than just about anyone, so it's hard to feel too sorry for him.

I understand the sentiment, but you'd think that a tough guy who blasts people left and right would have thicker skin than that.
[Reply]
Boon 12:17 PM 03-19-2011
Star Star.

Sayonara.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 12:17 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by cdcox:
I don't think so.

1. R8ers called Dane a pedophile in this thread: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=242880

3. Mods refused. (From my perspective, this is pretty consistent with the mod policy of the board, which is generally very loose.)

There's a NFLPA thread where I think Laz thought Dane threatened him.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 12:17 PM 03-19-2011
When you run around with scissors in your hand, eventually you are gonna get yourself hurt...
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:17 PM 03-19-2011
Sorry to see it had come to this.

You will be missed here.

And I truely mean it.

I never had an issue with you aside from this labor bullshit
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
kstater 12:18 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by cdcox:
I don't think so.

Could be. I think with the timing of it, Dane was getting a vacation from his post in the Vrabel thread combined with your sequence.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 152
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Up