Hall of Classics>If Marty Chokes...
KCJohnny 09:34 PM 01-08-2005
...I will post 100x, "Dick Vermiel is better than Marty..."

KCJ
Stretching his fingers for the big typing event
:-)
[Reply]
siberian khatru 12:18 AM 01-09-2005
I walk away for 45 minutes, come back and this thread is predictably on schedule.
[Reply]
Michael Michigan 12:18 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by KCJohnny:
YOU???? a MAN of GOD??? How dare you??? I acted as a representative of Christ in a Muslim Land under the tyrranny of terrorists and you mock me? You must give account of this to Jesus, and may he be gracious to you. You are gravely mistaken. The days when I sacrificed sleep to support ministry on the battlefield are more tha you will EVER know. What a cheap shot. :-)
He was talking to Phil...
[Reply]
Iowanian 12:18 AM 01-09-2005
KCJ.

I saw people razzing you about your support of Marty, and busting your chops about copy-pasting the "dick vermeil is better than marty"................I don't think anyone questioned your patriotism or service to the Nation.

You turned that stone over.

The same things you have been angered by others' posts because they "don't know" works the other way.

My boots don't have the sand of Iwo Jima or Normandy in them either.

There are Posters on this board, other than yourself who HAVE and ARE over there. Some of us have family there Now, and more going. Your wife and Children weren't in Iraq either, tell me they didn't sacrifice too?.

Don't you question my Patriotism because someone is busting your chops about football. You Know damn well, more than others here some of the things I've done.
[Reply]
Michael Michigan 12:19 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by PastorMikH:
Johnny, it is time to take a chill pill. You are supplying this BB with WAAAYYYY too much ammo here.

This was a shot at Phil - you know, the guy that was making you look really bad? - not you.

Uh--what the Pastor said.
[Reply]
Phobia 12:19 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I didn't know. I'm so sorry. Can I get you a piece of pie?
Pie? I've been to war, spilled my blood on enemy soil, brought home medals and a pronounced limp and YOU OFFER ME PIE?!?!

Do you have any whipped topping?
[Reply]
Michael Michigan 12:20 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
I walk away for 45 minutes, come back and this thread is predictably on schedule.
Well that's way too long for sex, what did you do--drop the boys off at the pool?

[Reply]
Michael Michigan 12:21 AM 01-09-2005
I didn't know. I'm so sorry. Can I get you a piece of pie?
You've never offered me pie.
[Reply]
stevieray 12:22 AM 01-09-2005
seriously, man, you've got mostly original members telling you to chill.

let it go.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:23 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by Michael Michigan:
You've never offered me pie.

Sorry. Combat veterans only.
[Reply]
ChiTown 12:24 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by stevieray:
seriously, man, you've got mostly original members telling you to chill.

let it go.
Stevie is that a pic of you after the fall at Arrowhead? :-)
[Reply]
|Zach| 12:24 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
OMG - excellent.

Jesus, Johnny - are you really that insecure with any of your other accomplishments that you have to drop your veteran status EVERY time you are challenged on anything?

From this moment forward, I'm going to offer up "Combat Veteran" to every challenge issued to me on this board.

Combat Veteran - FEAR ME!!!!!
You know Phil, you can get an excellent discount on bolwing at Lunar Bowl for your service...
[Reply]
stevieray 12:25 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Stevie is that a pic of you after the fall at Arrowhead? :-)
This team is killing me.
[Reply]
Michael Michigan 12:25 AM 01-09-2005
Sorry. Combat veterans only.
Let 'em eat cake?
[Reply]
Dave Lane 12:25 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by KCJohnny:
You are a queer pathetic type to call me out as an OIF vet with 150 combat patrols. You have the PAIR to go to Iraq and face down the terrorists? DO IT. Until then, :-) and stop calling me out. As far as NFL football, I SHOWED UP. as far as defending your country, YOU groew a PAIR and YOU show up.
Yawn, I'd rather have ninnys like you do it for me. I'll stay warm and eat at nice restaurants while you "save us". You may think you have cajones but I have brains. As they said in Full Metal Jacket - "Better you die than me"

Dave
[Reply]
Phobia 12:25 AM 01-09-2005
Johnny - I think it's time to start a thread about all this.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 47
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up