ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 17
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Girlfriend Subject : WTF do i do ?
royr17 09:32 PM 12-26-2004
Ok guys i have encountered a little problem here, I have 4 girls in my life now fighting over me.

3 in Kentucky and 1 in Tennessee. All 4 really - I mean really - do like me. They like everything about me. But I dont know what to do, I mean i really like all 4 of them except for 1.

2 of the girls are from Louisville, KY, one is very hot and the other is so so, than theres one from Paducah that is hot, and the one from Tennessee is not so hot.

So I come to you guys for advice again. WTF Do I Do on this Matter ?
[Reply]
shakesthecat 09:13 AM 12-27-2004
Nice work, 4th! :-) :-)
[Reply]
Slayer Diablo 10:01 AM 12-27-2004
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Damn 4th, that is awesome!
[Reply]
Over-Head 10:10 AM 12-27-2004
Silly boy, pick the one who had you pulling the sheets out of your crack AFTER she was done with ya :-)

Still kina confused?
Then pick the one who near gave ya a hart attack while screwing ya half to death, :-)
BUT DID NOT allow her "talk glands" to open up to full throttle and allowed you to drift off to sleep ZZZ
[Reply]
Predarat 10:11 AM 12-27-2004
Someone with 5 Chicks chasing him ASKING for advice? You should be giving it instead!
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:23 AM 12-27-2004
You are a young man. Screw them all - as often as possible. Just wear a condom and have fun. You are only young once, lad. Hell, invite 'em all over for a screw-a-thon and see who has the best stamina. For gawd's sakes man, take advantage of this opportunity and ..........................

GET'R DONE!
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:32 AM 12-27-2004
"wtf do I do on this matter?"

III, In the holiday Haze I failed to give you the most OBVIOUS answer........

2 Chics at the same time.
[Reply]
cookster50 10:47 AM 12-27-2004
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
2 Chics at the same time.
Don't stop at 2, take all 5 at the same time. Don't forget to get pictures and to post them here.
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:48 AM 12-27-2004
Most bedsprings do have a weight limit damark.........and I thought 5 might be asking alot for III's deflowering.
[Reply]
Phobia 10:53 AM 12-27-2004
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
OMG ! Where did I go wrong ? :-)

III, I would give you advice and comments but you won't like them. Live and learn ! :-)
Dude, if I were you, I'd just put the kid on ignore. I heard it works in real life, too. For instance, I've NEVER seen GuntherFan at B5, but I understand he shows up there sometimes. Give it a shot.
[Reply]
bricks 11:01 AM 12-27-2004
royr17,

I think Jessica is kinda cute. Her face is cute, I can't see her body, I assume she's a bit chubby, and can lose about 20lbs. But, she's not that bad looking.
she probably has a nice personality though.
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:03 AM 12-27-2004
When you and your buddy aren't paying $500 in Buffalo, you can't be so choosy, eh hoser?
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 11:06 AM 12-27-2004
I haven't read the whole thread yet, but my advice Roy: whichever one treats you the best....but isn't posessive or "obsessed" with your penis. Don't allow yourself to become a sex object.... :-)

Seriously though, whichever one that treats you the best, accepts you for you (not wanna change you), and isn't "jealous."
[Reply]
bricks 11:06 AM 12-27-2004
III,

Don't even look at it like that.

1 date at a time.......No expectations past appetisers. No future plans until after desert.

Just have fun, don't come on too hard or desperate and you'll be alot better off. You'd be much, much better off with sincere, Nice Girls.

If it doesn't work out......don't sweat it, just move on like a new box of popcicles.
I agree with you completely. I just wanna add that, I don't think royr17 has worries about acting desperate, the guy has five chicks on the go.
[Reply]
bricks 11:12 AM 12-27-2004
When you and your buddy aren't paying $500 in Buffalo, you can't be so choosy, eh hoser?
Actually he paid me back. I was about to beat the crap out him.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:09 PM 12-27-2004
Originally Posted by royr17:
This is great, I just had another girl join the list, now its up to 5.

:-)

Dude.......getting them on your AOL buddy list, doesn't make them your girlfriend.
That's what I'm thinking...

So how much have you really talked to these girls before determining they really like everything about you? Most people that are willing to talk to a stranger over IM are going to at least be decent to you, unless you're totally over the edge. I think if I were you, I'd take the advice to slow down before reality hits.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 17
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up