ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 255 of 268
« First < 155205245251252253254255 256257258259265 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars Episode VIII SPOILERS thread
DaneMcCloud 03:28 PM 01-20-2016
For all things Episode VIII related info including spoilers.

The release date is now December 15, 2017.

The Official Synopsis from Star Wars.com

“In Lucasfilm’s Star Wars: The Last Jedi, the Skywalker saga continues as the heroes of The Force Awakens join the galactic legends in an epic adventure that unlocks age-old mysteries of the Force and shocking revelations of the past.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi opens in U.S. theaters on December 15, 2017.”

New footage in Japanese Trailer

[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 12:17 PM 04-01-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You're missing out.

Luke, Chewie and BB-8 steal the show.

Every scene with Kylo and Snoke is awesome.
Heard enough spoilers amd takes to know I won't like it.

Only a killer trailer for 9 would get me to go back and watch 8. They would basically have to pretend 8 never happened.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:18 PM 04-01-2018
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:

Only a killer trailer for 9 would get me to go back and watch 8. They would basically have to pretend 8 never happened.
Listen to me, dumbass.

If you liked the original trilogy...you will fucking love this.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:21 PM 04-01-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:
For all you sinner heathens out there not celebrating religious things, TNT is playing the entire Star Wars story today, from Phantom Menace to The Force Awakens. They're on A New Hope right now. It's such a trip watching and listening to it again after so many years; when I was little my parents bought me two vinyl records containing all of the dialogue from the movie. It's like a time warp listening to it all, lol.
Yup, caught the last hour of NH and now we're onto TESB... as bad as the newer ones are, we'll always have these
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 07:16 PM 04-01-2018
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:

Funny you should mention that . . . . .

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainm...-Force-Awakens
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:52 PM 04-01-2018
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Funny you should mention that . . . . .

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainm...-Force-Awakens
April Fool's prank.

Unfortunately.
[Reply]
notorious 07:52 PM 04-01-2018

[Reply]
sedated 08:38 AM 04-02-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:
For all you sinner heathens out there not celebrating religious things, TNT is playing the entire Star Wars story today, from Phantom Menace to The Force Awakens. They're on A New Hope right now. It's such a trip watching and listening to it again after so many years; when I was little my parents bought me two vinyl records containing all of the dialogue from the movie. It's like a time warp listening to it all, lol.
I almost can't stand to watch the versions with Lucas' added scenes.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:14 AM 04-02-2018
As divisive as this movie is, I think many of us can appreciate the fake April Fools interview that our pals on reddit held with Rian Johnson yesterday: https://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comm..._wars_episode/
[Reply]
Red Brooklyn 07:22 PM 04-02-2018
The Director and the Jedi is profound. One of the best docs I can remeber. Wow.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:51 PM 04-02-2018
The RT fan approval is at 47% currently
[Reply]
notorious 08:26 AM 04-03-2018
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
The RT fan approval is at 47% currently
Why is there a huge difference between fans and critics? Is this one of those “normal people just don’t understand” things?
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:11 AM 04-03-2018
Originally Posted by notorious:
Why is there a huge difference between fans and critics? Is this one of those “normal people just don’t understand” things?

I would be interested to hear this to. My first thoughts are that the critics like the political statements behind the movie. I don't know if critiques are as Liberal as the rest of Hollywood but I assume they are.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 09:33 AM 04-03-2018
Because so much of what RJ put in the movie ran against the lore and myth is established by the previous 7 films (and especially the one the preceded it). Fans hated these changes and omissions because they went into the film expecting it to add to the Star Wars story, not purposefully rip it apart. I don’t think most critics caught these things or cared. But many parts of Episode VIII were poison to fans.
[Reply]
listopencil 09:38 AM 04-03-2018
Because critics are mindless whores who get bribed to push shitty movies.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:14 PM 04-03-2018
Goddamn. Its been over 3 months and the butthurt over this movie is still this strong?
[Reply]
Page 255 of 268
« First < 155205245251252253254255 256257258259265 > Last »
Up