ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 17
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Commercials That Are Annoying the Hell Out Of You Right Now
Easy 6 05:42 PM 12-30-2023
Let me go first, please

Know for sure I'm not the only one being smothered to death by a relentless barrage of commercial ear worm dreck these days
[Reply]
Womble 05:43 PM 12-30-2023
How do I post YouTube videos on this forum?
[Reply]
digger 10:09 PM 12-30-2023
Originally Posted by Womble:
How do I post YouTube videos on this forum?

Watch this video:

[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 05:45 PM 12-30-2023

[Reply]
Straight, No Chaser 05:48 PM 12-30-2023
Drink eleven beers or push the “off” button on the remote should do it.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 05:51 PM 12-30-2023
There is a radio ad for American Eagle and PF Changs, where they use a word, rearchitected, and it drives me insane.

That is an IT industry word. I understand why they used it, but, I hate it.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 06:07 PM 12-30-2023
Any commercial with Kevin Hart in it. Stop trying to convince me he’s funny.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 09:43 PM 12-30-2023
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
Any commercial with Kevin Hart in it. Stop trying to convince me he’s funny.
I thought I was the only one. Being loud isn't funny. I don't find Melissa McCarthy funny at either.

Being fat and obnoxious, and being funny because of it, is strictly reserved for a Belushi and a Farley. It's over. They are gone. Just stop.

I don't think I have ever laughed at a single thing Hart has done.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:08 PM 12-30-2023
Commercials should show tits
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 06:10 PM 12-30-2023
Every single one of them.
[Reply]
Woogieman 03:42 PM 01-02-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Commercials should show tits
ESPN did last night...amazing they had a camera man slowly going down the French Qtr street focusing on a couple looking up at the balconies...you know what's going to happen, and sure enough, the caught a thicc chick pulling her top down.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:12 PM 12-30-2023
I watch some retro TV station a lot these days, and the St. Jude Hospital shows about 20 ads per hour, parading unhealthy kids across the camera. It's bad karma to say that unhealthy kids annoy me, so I won't say that. But I wonder if they have any money for treating unhealthy children when they spend 90 percent of their revenues on television ads.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 06:37 PM 12-30-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I watch some retro TV station a lot these days, and the St. Jude Hospital shows about 20 ads per hour, parading unhealthy kids across the camera. It's bad karma to say that unhealthy kids annoy me, so I won't say that. But I wonder if they have any money for treating unhealthy children when they spend 90 percent of their revenues on television ads.
They have to compete with Shriners and the “adooorable” blanket.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:43 PM 12-30-2023
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
They have to compete with Shriners and the “adooorable” blanket.
It's that commercial! The one with the adoooowable blanket.

Wait, I assumed it was always the same one doing the unhealthy children's ad. You may be right. I think it's two different hospitals in an advertising war. Are Shriner's and St. Jude's different?

[Reply]
Stewie 06:56 PM 12-30-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
It's that commercial! The one with the adoooowable blanket.

Wait, I assumed it was always the same one doing the unhealthy children's ad. You may be right. I think it's two different hospitals in an advertising war. Are Shriner's and St. Jude's different?

That kid must have made a fortune from those ads.

The most recent ad shows him talking about being a college student at Northwestern. I'm sure all those donors are happy they're paying for his college education when they thought they were helping sick kids.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 17
1 234511 > Last »
Up