ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3280 of 4893
« First < 2280278031803230327032763277327832793280 328132823283328432903330338037804280 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
MagicHef 10:21 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Yeah, I noticed in both games that he doesn't seem to want to run at all anymore. Not sure if it's a gameplan decision or a business decision. I did notice that he dove for one of the fumbles against the Seahawks, unlike a certain QB we had last season.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:28 AM 09-19-2022
It continues to crack me up to see QBs that failed in Denver succeed for shitty/mediocre teams.

Flacco could barely complete a checkdown for Denver, and got sacked 9 times by an average KC defense at home, but he's killing it for the mighty Jets years later. :-)

Every year, they say they're a QB away from kicking ass. And they just happen to end up with the worst QB in the league eeevery year. Even though Keesum killed it on a mediocre Minnesota team (and beat Denver head to head while playing with backups last year). And Bridgewater went 16-5 in two seasons with Minnesota and NO. And Flacco looked much better before and after his stint in Denver. Lock was thought to have a lot of potential and somehow got worse as their roster supposedly got more loooooaded.

Funny how that works.
[Reply]
tooge 10:29 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Wait. You insisted this was one of the best WR corps in the NFL. You can’t help but contradict yourself.
I'm pretty sure this Knowmo/Quesadilla Joe guy knows how bad the entire Donks organization is. He/she comes on here to get a rise out of us chiefs fans. MHM seems to have a grasp of the actual situation as well, but just admits it.

This thread has provided immense amounts of entertainment for the past 6 plus years, and would likely do so for at least another 3 or 4 minimum. However, since the Donks are irrelevant, and since their QBOTF is a declining almost 34 year old, and since the fans both here and there know the truth, we really should just let this thread die. It's almost not that much fun poking at the donks anymore, almost.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:30 AM 09-19-2022
Since KnowMo ignored my question, I'll ask it again, at what point does bad luck becomes brokedick and fragile?

Hamler and Jeudy clearly can't stay healthy, and it has nothing to do with luck.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:34 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
If you watch the game, you can see that Wilson isn't an issue

[Reply]

Sassy Squatch 10:34 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by tooge:
I'm pretty sure this Knowmo/Quesadilla Joe guy knows how bad the entire Donks organization is. He/she comes on here to get a rise out of us chiefs fans. MHM seems to have a grasp of the actual situation as well, but just admits it.

This thread has provided immense amounts of entertainment for the past 6 plus years, and would likely do so for at least another 3 or 4 minimum. However, since the Donks are irrelevant, and since their QBOTF is a declining almost 34 year old, and since the fans both here and there know the truth, we really should just let this thread die. It's almost not that much fun poking at the donks anymore, almost.
The problem is it just ends up being a dogpile on him nowadays. To be an actually effective heel there needs to be that stinging kernel of truth that nettles you enough to get irritated. Knowmo can't provide it with how bad the Broncos have been over the last half decade and he has committed the cardinal sin of a troll by letting us know, multiple times, that flinging shit back at him actually gets under his skin quite badly.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:36 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Yeah, I noticed in both games that he doesn't seem to want to run at all anymore.
Most likely reason is he realizes what everyone has been saying since last season: He's not as fast as he use to be.

He knows he can't make that play anymore.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 10:39 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Since KnowMo ignored my question, I'll ask it again, at what point does bad luck becomes brokedick and fragile?

Hamler and Jeudy clearly can't stay healthy, and it has nothing to do with luck.
Asking blowmo to give an honest assessment of the donks and their players is like asking a fat guy to not eat an entire box of doughnuts. Not gonna happen
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:40 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Defense isn’t dropping Russell’s picks? You sure? :-)

LOL. He's thrown at least 2 or 3 directly to a defender with no one else nearby.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:45 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by tooge:

Of course it's fun. If they were all depressed and hopeless, it wouldn't be fun. But a good percentage of them still go into every offseason talking smack about this being their year, loaded roster, KC's window has closed, etc etc.

And you're giving that guy way too much credit. Of course he likes to get a rise out of KC fans, but he definitely believes 90% of what he says.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:56 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
If they were all depressed and hopeless, it wouldn't be fun.

[Reply]

crispystl 10:59 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Tim Patrick, Jerry Jeudy and KJ Hamler are injured.
But but but but you're so deep!!!
The only thing deep about the Broncos is the freaking shit the owner is trying to sell the fans.
Now that's DEEP!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:01 AM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
If you watch the game, you can see that Wilson isn't an issue and miles better than the last QB we had. The comment was comparing Cassel to Wilson and it's just not even close to the same thing.
Tell me you didn’t watch the game, without telling me you didn’t watch the game.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:02 AM 09-19-2022
The best part was the guys announcing the game blasting Hackett :-)
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:03 AM 09-19-2022

Randy Gregory has posted a 21.1 percent pressure rate through two games, per TruMedia. That number ranks 9th in the NFL among players with at least 15 pass-rush snaps.

— Nick Kosmider (@NickKosmider) September 19, 2022

:-)
[Reply]
Page 3280 of 4893
« First < 2280278031803230327032763277327832793280 328132823283328432903330338037804280 > Last »
Up