ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 39
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>College Football: The Colorado Buffalos
DenverChief 08:32 AM 09-03-2023

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:57 AM 09-03-2023
They were fun to watch, that Hunter kid played a 129 snaps and was absolutely incredible.
[Reply]
DenverChief 09:05 AM 09-03-2023
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
They were fun to watch, that Hunter kid played a 129 snaps and was absolutely incredible.
Yeah that two way playing is insane - he needs to pick a side of the ball
[Reply]
BWillie 10:12 AM 09-03-2023
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
No way. This guy is a breath of fresh air. The Shohei Ohtani of NCAA football. My favorite college player outside of my team.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:43 AM 09-04-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
No way. This guy is a breath of fresh air. The Shohei Ohtani of NCAA football. My favorite college player outside of my team.
Next year Sanders takes over the Dallas Cowboys
[Reply]
DenverChief 09-04-2023, 09:14 AM
This message has been deleted by DenverChief.
Hayneplane 12:48 PM 09-03-2023
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
Definitely not. This is something that should be embraced as learning the instincts of both positions allows him to get into the mind of his opponent as he understands both route running and coverage schemes.

NFL is a rarity among team contact sports for it not to be required or even expected that players are involved when their team has the ball and when they don’t.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:03 PM 09-03-2023
Originally Posted by Hayneplane:
Definitely not. This is something that should be embraced as learning the instincts of both positions allows him to get into the mind of his opponent as he understands both route running and coverage schemes.

NFL is a rarity among team contact sports for it not to be required or even expected that players are involved when their team has the ball and when they don’t.

I think I agree. At a minimum, he's basically doubling his knowledge/experience every day, having to practice/prepare/play both sides. That should greatly increase his value for the Draft.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 02:21 PM 09-03-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I think I agree. At a minimum, he's basically doubling his knowledge/experience every day, having to practice/prepare/play both sides. That should greatly increase his value for the Draft.
If he continues to play both ways for his entire career, it will hurt his draft stock due to the sheer number of snaps played. NFL teams will see an increased injury risk due to overuse.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:51 PM 09-03-2023
Originally Posted by Hayneplane:

ABSOLUTELY !! Play your best athletes at the most important times.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:08 AM 09-03-2023
Damn that was 2003 Chiefs level of bad defense there lol
[Reply]
DenverChief 09:11 AM 09-03-2023
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Damn that was 2003 Chiefs level of bad defense there lol
Halftime was 17-14 - the second half was defense collapse on both sides
[Reply]
Urc Burry 10:26 AM 09-03-2023
Best WR prospect since Calvin Johnson coming up in this draft, and Hunter might be a better overall prospect than him. Hopefully Shedeur comes back for his senior year even if he does climb to a first round prospect
[Reply]
Mecca 10:51 AM 09-03-2023
Originally Posted by Urc Burry:
Best WR prospect since Calvin Johnson coming up in this draft, and Hunter might be a better overall prospect than him. Hopefully Shedeur comes back for his senior year even if he does climb to a first round prospect
Hunter is a CB in the pros.
[Reply]
Stewie 10:28 AM 09-03-2023
I liked the post game interview with Sheduer and Hunter. When asked about breaking the passing record Sheduer said, "When we practice every day against him (nodding at Hunter) I have to be perfect or he'll make me pay."
[Reply]
Page 1 of 39
1 234511 > Last »
Up