ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 71 of 72
« First < 21616768697071 72 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2019 Missouri Tigers Football Thread****
'Hamas' Jenkins 06:48 AM 08-31-2019
The 2019 season brings uncertainty, as the protracted appeal over a ridiculous "scandal" with a single actor still has not been resolved. On the field, Mizzou faces what appears to be a much easier schedule than in years' past. The early season is loaded with home games before a protracted road stretch from mid-October through November.

Schedule:

Spoiler!

Recruiting:

Spoiler!

Hamas' Crystal ball sees a lot of variance. I could see this team winning as few as 7 and as many as 10 games. Georgia is the only certain loss. Florida is likely still overrated by name, but time will tell.

Official prediction: 9-3. Recruiting prediction: slightly disappointing

FIRE ODOM. NOW
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:41 AM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Lol it's just one person who thinks that and they somehow have built up that agenda and have been pushing it for the past 4 years

I thought by your post it would be a bunch of people saying it.

I’ve actually heard before & this guys comment reminded me of it. Are Saint Louis fans that crazy?
[Reply]
-King- 12:48 AM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I’ve actually heard before & this guys comment reminded me of it. Are Saint Louis fans that crazy?
A small minority? Sure. The vast majority know it was Kroenkes greed that did it
[Reply]
Rams Fan 09:34 AM 12-28-2019
Not really Mizzou related but after reading the comments in Gabe’s tweet, I havd to ask this...

Do Saint Louis fans really blame Clark Hunt for the Rams leaving? Seriously?

https://twitter.com/gabedearmond/sta...910821889?s=21
I am not familiar with anyone pushing that agenda in St. Louis.

Stan Kroenke is not held in high regard in St. Louis. Last week at the Blues game they chanted Kroenke sucks. They’ve been doing that off and on for 3 years. :-)
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 10:05 AM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
I am not familiar with anyone pushing that agenda in St. Louis.

Stan Kroenke is not held in high regard in St. Louis. Last week at the Blues game they chanted Kroenke sucks. They’ve been doing that off and on for 3 years. :-)

It’s isolated to the most intense/illogical. There’s a small, hardcore contingent on PowerMizzou that passionately hate Clark Hunt because he voted to allow the move.

Over time, with Mahomes’ stardom and the Chiefs winning a few SB, the Chiefs will develop a strong following in St. Louis and the extremists will be weird holdouts.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:10 AM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
It’s isolated to the most intense/illogical. There’s a small, hardcore contingent on PowerMizzou that passionately hate Clark Hunt because he voted to allow the move.
It's like the dipshits here like rabble and sweets who think Andy Reid is a horrible coach.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 11:23 AM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:

Over time, with Mahomes’ stardom and the Chiefs winning a few SB, the Chiefs will develop a strong following in St. Louis and the extremists will be weird holdouts.
Do those same idiots realize Hunt supported the Carson proposal over Inglewood initially?

The 2 owners who were the largest proponents of relocation, I think, were Kroenke and Jerry Jones.

Everyone else might have allowed it, but those 2 did the dirty work.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 12:15 PM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
Do those same idiots realize Hunt supported the Carson proposal over Inglewood initially?

The 2 owners who were the largest proponents of relocation, I think, were Kroenke and Jerry Jones.

Everyone else might have allowed it, but those 2 did the dirty work.

Those idiots are the types who are loyal to city above all else. So no, I don’t think so.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 01:17 PM 01-09-2020
Leach and Kiffin will make for interesting SEC media days
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:38 AM 02-19-2020
So we hired Jonathan Rutledge as a ST analyst. I guess hes basically the ST coach but the NCAA regulates how many coaches you can have.

Anyway I see he pretty much sucked at Auburn but previously coached at Mizzou. Was he atleast decent?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 12:35 PM 02-19-2020
Maybe the best moment of signing day was the reaction of Missouri coach Eli Drinkwitz to the commitment of cornerback Ennis Rakestraw. The joyous, emotional reaction was well-earned. After a strong senior season, Rakestraw had emerged as target for the in-state Longhorns and the mighty Alabama Crimson Tide. Most predictions were a combination of those two schools, but Rakestraw surprised even his future coach by picking the Tigers and putting a positive spin on Drinkwitz's first class
[Reply]
Matrix 02:45 PM 02-19-2020
Not really Mizzou related but after reading the comments in Gabe’s tweet, I havd to ask this...

Do Saint Louis fans really blame Clark Hunt for the Rams leaving? Seriously?

https://twitter.com/gabedearmond/sta...910821889?s=21
I understand why he did it, but it's not a good look if you want to corner that market.
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 10:39 AM 04-30-2020
It seems like the new coach is starting to gain some really strong momentum in state.

https://missouri.rivals.com/news/miz...n-ford-at-home

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospec...on-ford-205196
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 10:42 AM 04-30-2020
Yeah, Drinkwitz is doing well in in-state recruiting. Really hanging clown shoes on Odom’s efforts.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:46 AM 04-30-2020
Hoping Drinkwitz can keep the momentum going, looking good so far. With the basketball program in the basement for the foreseeable future it'd be nice to have football to look forward to.
[Reply]
Matrix 02:50 PM 05-01-2020
This tweet really speaks volumes of how shitty Odom was

https://twitter.com/jjohnsonj1/statu...289297408?s=20
[Reply]
Page 71 of 72
« First < 21616768697071 72 >
Up