ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 160
« First < 91516171819 202122232969119 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hootie 10:58 PM 08-10-2014
NewChief's kids seek advice from mom on how to play catch. Not dad.

SICK ROAST
[Reply]
Strongside 11:02 PM 08-10-2014
Did BarryinStLouis make the list!?
[Reply]
Mav 03:35 AM 08-11-2014
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Is he 'rated?' Was Red supposed to be the star of That '70's Show? Have I been seeing the world wrong all along?

Nothing against the guy, but I always viewed his comments as Archie Bunker in his 70s, in a home somewhere, on well regulated meds.
Are you insane? Red is a beast!
[Reply]
Dave Lane 08:52 AM 08-11-2014
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Any volunteers to fill in for SNR for a bit?
How about you update the OP with the list. PM me a couple names I might do one or two.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:10 AM 08-11-2014
1) I'm disappointed that my hatred of Alex Smith was not included in my roast.

2) I really would probably be better off if I started my own Royals blog and posted my Royals stuff there rather than on ChiefsPlanet. At least then I might make (thanks to Baby Lee for the editing help!) some money on it. And have the ability to delete hootie and pete posts.

3) It hurts my feelings that SNR didn't remember our multiple superhero team-ups last summer, post-Alex Smith trade. That's like Spiderman not remembering Iceman. (Note: By this reckoning, that would make OTWP Firestar?)

4) I did a great disappearing act from 2007-2011. Combination of working office jobs that restricted internet access during the day AND the Herm Edwards-to-Fat Scott years (they nearly broke me).

5) I enjoy having a username, avatar and sig line that have nothing to do with each other. Some might say it's the most interesting thing about my ChiefsPlanet profile.

6) I haven't changed my username since joining in 2001 (shortly after whizzing through Dune for the first time and falling in love with a certain swordmaster). How many other people have been here that long without a username change? I honestly wonder. htismaque is about the only one that comes to mind.

7) My best avatar remains the "Just say no to Stafford" one. In my own estimation, anyway.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 09:54 AM 08-11-2014
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
1) I'm disappointed that my hatred of Alex Smith was not included in my roast.

2) I really would probably be better off if I started my own Royals blog and posted my Royals stuff there rather than on ChiefsPlanet. At least then I might some money on it. And have the ability to delete hootie and pete posts.

3) It hurts my feelings that SNR didn't remember our multiple superhero team-ups last summer, post-Alex Smith trade. That's like Spiderman not remembering Iceman. (Note: By this reckoning, that would make OTWP Firesrar?)

4) I did a great disappearing act from 2007-2011. Combination of working office jobs that restricted internet access during the day AND the Herm Edwards-to-Fat Scott years (they nearly broke me).

5) I enjoy having a username, avatar and sig line that have nothing to do with each other. Some might say it's the most interesting thing about my ChiefsPlanet profile.

6) I haven't changed my username since joining in 2001 (shortly after whizzing through Dune for the first time and falling in love with a certain swordmaster). How many other people have been here that long without a username change? I honesly wonder. htismaque is about the only one that comes to mind.

7) My best avatar remains the "Just say no to Stafford" one. In my own estimation, anyway.
Yeah, well, I heard you are a communist.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:08 AM 08-11-2014
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Yeah, well, I heard you are a communist.
That's right!

We now have confirmed reports from an informed Orange County minister that Duncan is indeed an active Communist.

And it is this reporters opinion that he also practices...

DUN DUN DUN

Witchcraft!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:51 AM 08-11-2014
2) I really would probably be better off if I started my own Royals blog and posted my Royals stuff there rather than on ChiefsPlanet. At least then I might some money on it. And have the ability to delete hootie and pete posts.
Well sure, sometimes when you the whole thing.

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho;108101435):
I enjoy having a username, avatar and sig line that have nothing to do with each other. Some might say it's the most interesting thing about my ChiefsPlanet profile.
I just call you Duncan Ivanhoe.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 01:42 PM 08-11-2014
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
That's right!

We now have confirmed reports from an informed Orange County minister that Duncan is indeed an active Communist.

And it is this reporters opinion that he also practices...

DUN DUN DUN

Witchcraft!
Wait, who revealed my secret status as a Marxist practitioner of magic? When and where did this happen?

I must know, so I can send my guys with the icepicks to pay him a visit.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:46 PM 08-11-2014
Wait, who revealed my secret status as a Marxist practitioner of magic? When and where did this happen?

Frank Zappa.

Good luck with the icepicks though, he's already dead.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:48 PM 08-11-2014

LONG LIVE TROTSKY
[Reply]
rico 10:07 PM 08-15-2014
So....it's been a while, guyyyyyzzzzz.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:11 PM 08-15-2014
I'll be back posting roasts on Monday.
[Reply]
Jiu Jitsu Jon 11:38 PM 08-15-2014
Where's the list? Does not compute.
[Reply]
rico 11:52 PM 08-15-2014
Originally Posted by SNR:
I'll be back posting roasts on Monday.
Nice. How you been, dudely?

I would just like to point out that htismaqe stopped roasting people when he got to my roast...he did one for me that was basically a reply to one of my dumb comments, but followed by saying "that's not your real roast, I'll get to your roast in the near future." But he never got to it...in fact, that was where he ran into his roast-wall for he hasn't done a roast since...SNR has taken over since and has been great. But if y'all wonder when htismaqe met his roasting demise, it was with me. Muahahahaha. I am Lawrence Taylor and htismaqe is Joe Theisman. htismaqe is theitismaqe to me...and I am...well, I guess I'll settle for being Lawrence Taylor.

Maybe I am being influenced by the Fat Tires that I've been drinking tonight by even mentioning this, but I somehow made the list, yet my roast in the tab is a combination of an admitted "that's not your real roast" from smaqe combined with a recycled roast that PGM wrote last year. I've been cheated, yo...I want to see how well someone can do at roasting me.

I am eager to see how well someone can roast my ass, dammit. I am the only dude on the list (which honestly, I was surprised to even be included on the list), who wasn't actually roasted. Do I have the Hootie thing going for me? The whole, "you can't roast someone who inadvertently roasts themselves" thing I constantly heard about Hootie last year???
[Reply]
Page 19 of 160
« First < 91516171819 202122232969119 > Last »
Up