ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What's your super-easy, throw-and-go party food?
Fire Me Boy! 11:23 AM 11-16-2017
Just looking for ideas. Mine is Li'l Smokies and barbecue sauce in the slow cooker, usually with Club Crackers. They always get devoured.
[Reply]
Nzoner 07:25 PM 11-16-2017
If entertaining at home pizza rolls
[Reply]
Pablo 07:34 PM 11-16-2017
Lil smokies in grape jelly and bbq sauce never get old. I will destroy a platter of cream cheese pickle and ham pinwheels. Damn I love those things.
[Reply]
Pablo 07:36 PM 11-16-2017
If I have some time the wife has a cheese ball recipe that I love. Has green pepper and pineapple in the mix with some other stuff aside from the cream cheese and shredded cheese topping. It's so good.

Also just dumping a jar of habanero strawberry jelly over a block of softened cream cheese and serving with pretzel crackers is great.

Can you tell I like cream cheese?
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:49 PM 11-16-2017
Saltines, sardines and pickle relish platter. Big hit!
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 07:52 PM 11-16-2017
Lil smokies wrapped in bacon and dipped in brown sugar. Pop them in the oven until bacon is cooked. Always a hit!
[Reply]
srvy 08:15 PM 11-16-2017
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
They don't make Planters cheese balls anymore, you have to buy that giant tub of UTZ's.
Yeah guess thats why I havnt seen them around. I have had the utz and they work but have a complete different texture kinda more crunch than puff.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:57 PM 11-16-2017
If it turns my fingers orange, I don't eat it.
[Reply]
Eureka 09:40 PM 11-16-2017
Canned Jalapeņo's stuffed with cheese wrapped in bacon. Cook in oven at 350 for 20 mins. It's always a party favorite. Poke each one with a tooth pick for easy eating.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:45 AM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Lil smokies in grape jelly and bbq sauce never get old.
For the holidays try jellied cranberries and heinz chili sauce
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:46 AM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Cream cheese and salsa mix. Super easy to make and good.
Or Taco seasoning
[Reply]
RockChalk 09:47 AM 11-17-2017
Wing dip. Takes about 15 minutes to prep, then throw it in the oven til bubbly. Doesn't take a whole lot of effort.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:49 AM 11-17-2017
Most of these are way too much work to qualify as "super easy".
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:55 AM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by Pablo:
If I have some time the wife has a cheese ball recipe that I love. Has green pepper and pineapple in the mix with some other stuff aside from the cream cheese and shredded cheese topping. It's so good.

Also just dumping a jar of habanero strawberry jelly over a block of softened cream cheese and serving with pretzel crackers is great.

Can you tell I like cream cheese?
That reminds me of something my wife used to make, haven't had it in a long time.

Take a block of cream cheese and spread it out a bit on a plate. Empty a packet or two of those little cocktail shrimp you find near the canned tuna and then dump cocktail sauce over the top of it all. Serve with crackers for dipping.

It's a whole lot better than it sounds. Very simple to prepare and gets gobbled up.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:01 AM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
That reminds me of something my wife used to make, haven't had it in a long time.

Take a block of cream cheese and spread it out a bit on a plate. Empty a packet or two of those little cocktail shrimp you find near the canned tuna and then dump cocktail sauce over the top of it all. Serve with crackers for dipping.

It's a whole lot better than it sounds. Very simple to prepare and gets gobbled up.
Yes, that one is simple and delicious. Hardest part is remembering to take the cream cheese out of the fridge beforehand so it is easier to spread.
[Reply]
Dartgod 10:04 AM 11-17-2017
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Yes, that one is simple and delicious. Hardest part is remembering to take the cream cheese out of the fridge beforehand so it is easier to spread.
Right, very good point there.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up